Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26068 times)
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

How close to the land you plan to install those settlements?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Do you have any working theories or ideas already on the subject of moving a floating seasted.What would be used to move it over the sea in case on need for a relocation?

The initial seasteads will not focus on moving too much. There have been some designs where each unit is small enough to be loaded onto a tanker and moved (for long distances) or for short distances wait for a calm day and use a tug type of boat to pull it.

only rich people can afford this seasteads. now, blockchain is making a big impact and even ordinary users can partially own it. but i think in the long run, small time investors can have only those tokens but not really owning a seastead. they are just mere holders of tokens. but why not, just the idea of having such kind of ownership might do you good, mentally.  Grin

There will be a wide range of people on the seastead, some renting, some there for vacation, some owning. At the very least you can use your varyon to go on a vacation to visit the seastead and meet the interesting people that will be living there.

So people will be able to buy house there and then rent it,earning VAR that way?

Any plans for something like floating hotel there,in the future?
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

Wow this projects is something elese,really futuristic,and pushing blockchain purpose even further.Good luck team!
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap?You plan to send money back to investors,or you will prolong the sale untill your reach soft cap?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

Do you have any working theories or ideas already on the subject of moving a floating seasted.What would be used to move it over the sea in case on need for a relocation?

The initial seasteads will not focus on moving too much. There have been some designs where each unit is small enough to be loaded onto a tanker and moved (for long distances) or for short distances wait for a calm day and use a tug type of boat to pull it.

only rich people can afford this seasteads. now, blockchain is making a big impact and even ordinary users can partially own it. but i think in the long run, small time investors can have only those tokens but not really owning a seastead. they are just mere holders of tokens. but why not, just the idea of having such kind of ownership might do you good, mentally.  Grin

There will be a wide range of people on the seastead, some renting, some there for vacation, some owning. At the very least you can use your varyon to go on a vacation to visit the seastead and meet the interesting people that will be living there.

I'm sure that actually visiting seasted and spending some time there and use it for networking and similar things will be a great opportunity as there will be people from all sectors for sure and people that share the vision.So I see that as a very exciting opportunity.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Thanks for answering Elwar. It makes sense off course to focus first on making things work in a safe lagoon and work from there and moving platforms with tugboats is really realistic way to doo it.

I guess I was just fantasizing about what can be invented to move it in future as I like this project so much and it's progressive approach  Cheesy Who knows what will be invented in 2021 Cheesy
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap?You plan to send money back to investors,or you will prolong the sale untill your reach soft cap?

I'm pretty optimistic and pretty sure we will reach soft cap.This project does not need to worry about reaching soft cap and in case if that happens extending the sale would be very good solution for sure.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

It will be around few hundred meters from the shore in initial phase, just in case something goes wrong while lot of things will be tested on seasted in the begining.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 06:46:56 AM by qiwoman2

I'm pretty optimistic and pretty sure we will reach soft cap.This project does not need to worry about reaching soft cap and in case if that happens extending the sale would be very good solution for sure.

I am thinking the same thing as well but there are too many coin flippers in this space right now and those investing in this project need to be both passionate about blockchain, decentralization, improved governance and seasteading as a new and improved way of life. So we need to attract more real investors who would be willing to hold this token for a few years. So I doubt we will get much investment from the pumpers and dumpers and coin flippers. I hope they prolong the sale because this is a project with great vision and people are willing to buy VAR now so they can actually use it as a utility token down the line that is the best bet in my books. I am going to try to get at least one eth in.

Just made a blog review on this project so it gets more traction. At least we have intelligent convos in their telegram group as well.

http://bitbillions.net/2018/06/02/altcoin-review-blue-frontiers-introduces-varyon-crypto-gateway-to-seasteading-paradise/    Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I am thinking the same thing as well but there are too many coin flippers in this space right now and those investing in this project need to be both passionate about blockchain, decentralization, improved governance and seasteading as a new and improved way of life. So we need to attract more real investors who would be willing to hold this token for a few years. So I doubt we will get much investment from the pumpers and dumpers and coin flippers. I hope they prolong the sale because this is a project with great vision and people are willing to buy VAR now so they can actually use it as a utility token down the line that is the best bet in my books. I am going to try to get at least one eth in.

Just made a blog review on this project so it gets more traction. At least we have intelligent convos in their telegram group as well.

http://bitbillions.net/2018/06/02/altcoin-review-blue-frontiers-introduces-varyon-crypto-gateway-to-seasteading-paradise/    Smiley

Good read,thank you for spreading an awareness about this great project!
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

It will be around few hundred meters from the shore in initial phase, just in case something goes wrong while lot of things will be tested on seasted in the begining.

Yes makes sense to keep it close,just in case something happens.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

I'm sure that actually visiting seasted and spending some time there and use it for networking and similar things will be a great opportunity as there will be people from all sectors for sure and people that share the vision.So I see that as a very exciting opportunity.

it would take so much money and effort, if the location of those seasteds are not very accessible. so only few can afford such opportunity. anyway, good to see something like this. i hope this will be realized soon.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

it would take so much money and effort, if the location of those seasteds are not very accessible. so only few can afford such opportunity. anyway, good to see something like this. i hope this will be realized soon.

I understand what you mean, but I don't see why the seasted would be hard to reach? As I mentioned team has stated that seasted would be not further then just a few hundred meters from the shoreline, so basicly any smaller boat would be able to transport people there od daily basis.Also it will be located in a safe lagoon protected as much as possible from open water so it will be easy to get there.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Thank you for putting in some work to spread the word about the project and I agree with you about the way this project should be perceived and what kind of investor it needs to strive to attract to make sure everything can be done step by step and thoroughly.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Thanks for the review and so nice to see more people who believe in this project and its vision to break free from tradtitional ways.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

only rich people can afford this seasteads. now, blockchain is making a big impact and even ordinary users can partially own it. but i think in the long run, small time investors can have only those tokens but not really owning a seastead. they are just mere holders of tokens. but why not, just the idea of having such kind of ownership might do you good, mentally.  Grin

Im sure there will be people who will see buying seasted as an investment,and they will rent the place,so you wont have to be extremely rich to experience something like this.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

only rich people can afford this seasteads. now, blockchain is making a big impact and even ordinary users can partially own it. but i think in the long run, small time investors can have only those tokens but not really owning a seastead. they are just mere holders of tokens. but why not, just the idea of having such kind of ownership might do you good, mentally.  Grin

Im sure there will be people who will see buying seasted as an investment,and they will rent the place,so you wont have to be extremely rich to experience something like this.

Is there any blockchain project that is into lending and renting properties? Might be a potential partner if we get to the point where people that own a property on the seasted want to rent it Cheesy
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Interesting idea,something new in the crypto world.What will be the location of the first floating island?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Interesting idea,something new in the crypto world.What will be the location of the first floating island?

French Polyensia has been chosen as the first location,but i think we can expect these things all around the world once its proven as success there.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Do you have any competition at the moment?

I know that this is unique idea,but since blockchain technology is getting into everything,i thought that maybe someone else is trying to do  similar thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: