Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26066 times)
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Do we have to go through KYC to participate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

I notice that there is a huge amount of tokens in reserve from 45-72% of tokens.How will that be distributed, are you keeping those for the team?

The reserve is there for spending at certain milestones. If the ICO raises the maximum amount that should be enough for all of the engineering and prototyping to get at least the first seastead in the water. The reserves will be sold down the road to build more seasteads.

The thinking behind this is that so many of these ICOs raise their full amount of money in the first round then you see the founders out driving lambos and going on kick ass vacations and never actually getting around to doing what they promised (why would they? they have the money). With holding a reserve, Blue Frontiers has the incentive to do well so that they can sell the tokens down the road to continue the project.

Everyone in the project wants this to happen, it's not about the money but the vision.

Thanks for reassuring me, I see you understand at what was I aiming initially Cheesy So that means that later there will be more sale events if I understood you properly.Would that be private sales or public ones in later stages if you will need to sell more?

I believe the plan is to sell OTC or on an exchange as needed once they reach those milestones. It will be gradual, trying to not disrupt the market.

The money they make in the ICO will be split between ETH, BTC, EUR and USD to pay out salaries and contracts for construction. Hopefully BTC and EUR values go up so much that they never have to touch the reserves  Wink

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Do you have any vesting period for team tokens?And if yes,for how long team tokens are locked?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Whats the percentage of the tokens that are available for the public sale?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

Do we have to go through KYC to participate?

I think KYC will be needed,and in my opinion its a good thing and soon it will be mandatory for every ICO it even  for utility tokens.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Whats the percentage of the tokens that are available for the public sale?

Public sale is 4-28% depending upon hitting the soft cap or the hard cap.

4,000 ETH Soft cap
22,000 ETH Hard cap

Presale is 7-8% depending upon the hard or soft cap.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Do you have any vesting period for team tokens?And if yes,for how long team tokens are locked?

There are discussions on length of time and which of the team will be vested.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Since nobody shared the introduction video with basic information about Varyon, I thought it would be good to have it here on forum also, for lazy people who don't have a habit of researching a bit more. Share it on other platforms also Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=LwCu4IuSmvc

Thanks for the video,  lazy people are all around us:)

maybe I missed it , can you post it again the ico dates, pre ico etc.

Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Is there any bounty campaign going on at the moment?And if there is,do i have to do kyc ?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Since nobody shared the introduction video with basic information about Varyon, I thought it would be good to have it here on forum also, for lazy people who don't have a habit of researching a bit more. Share it on other platforms also Cheesy

Its presale at the moment and public sale will start in June.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

I notice that there is a huge amount of tokens in reserve from 45-72% of tokens.How will that be distributed, are you keeping those for the team?

The reserve is there for spending at certain milestones. If the ICO raises the maximum amount that should be enough for all of the engineering and prototyping to get at least the first seastead in the water. The reserves will be sold down the road to build more seasteads.

The thinking behind this is that so many of these ICOs raise their full amount of money in the first round then you see the founders out driving lambos and going on kick ass vacations and never actually getting around to doing what they promised (why would they? they have the money). With holding a reserve, Blue Frontiers has the incentive to do well so that they can sell the tokens down the road to continue the project.

Everyone in the project wants this to happen, it's not about the money but the vision.

Thanks for reassuring me, I see you understand at what was I aiming initially Cheesy So that means that later there will be more sale events if I understood you properly.Would that be private sales or public ones in later stages if you will need to sell more?

I believe the plan is to sell OTC or on an exchange as needed once they reach those milestones. It will be gradual, trying to not disrupt the market.

The money they make in the ICO will be split between ETH, BTC, EUR and USD to pay out salaries and contracts for construction. Hopefully BTC and EUR values go up so much that they never have to touch the reserves  Wink

Nice, will we be able to know the public addresses of those wallets and know what team is doing with funds?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

Is there any bounty campaign going on at the moment?And if there is,do i have to do kyc ?

YEah, there is a bounty campaign, it was posted a already.

Here is the link m8

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3742962.0
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

If somebody needs some help with buying VAR, team has published a great article on Medium, basicly a tutorial on how to buy VAR Cheesy

https://medium.com/@bluefrontiers/how-to-participate-in-the-varyon-ico-43d4857b5a8f

Hope it helps some of you guys, it was useful for me Cheesy
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

Nice, will we be able to know the public addresses of those wallets and know what team is doing with funds?

Yes, at least for the crypto based funds. Fiat is so much in old times that you can't verify accounts publicly.

MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Great and futuristic project!

I see that you have team from all over the world,but where exactly is your company registered?
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

Do you maybe know exact dates for those sale phases?
Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

Are there  any plans for  telegram airdrops soon?That seems like a popular idea lately to spread awareness about the project.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Great and futuristic project!

I see that you have team from all over the world,but where exactly is your company registered?

The company is currently registered in Singapore.

DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Do you maybe know exact dates for those sale phases?

Token sale should start on May 15th.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

Yes, at least for the crypto based funds. Fiat is so much in old times that you can't verify accounts publicly.

Awesome, you guys are so on top of things Cheesy You are thinking about everything and love the transparency and approach to community, really in line with project philosophy overall Cheesy Regarding Fiat - didn't even consider that option for fiat hehehe
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: