Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
There are lots cons and pros of retaining the unsold coins rather than burning it,  i just hope that this choice will not really affect the entire campaign, i mean burning the unsold coins ensures a limited supply so it prevents the coin from dumping and it secures the investors.

Agree,  and as per the white paper the total token supply is 4,000,000,000 and tokens being sold is just 600,000,000. The difference is quite huge. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
There are lots cons and pros of retaining the unsold coins rather than burning it,  i just hope that this choice will not really affect the entire campaign, i mean burning the unsold coins ensures a limited supply so it prevents the coin from dumping and it secures the investors.
I think this will help you guys. "Among the tokens that are retained by Aenco’s team, total tokens allocated to the management team are subjected to an overall lock-up period of between 6 to 24 months from the initial token offering, where 25% of tokens are released and tradable only every 6-months. Therefore 25% of allocated tokens to management are tradable after 6-months, 50% tokens after 12-months, 75% after 18-months, and 100% only after 24-months. The primary goal is to demonstrate that the management team is committed throughout the duration of the underlying development and technology roll-out. Tokens allocated to non-management staff are locked up for a period between 6 to 12 months."
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread.  
I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.

Will definitely do that,  Im just collecting more information and I am still finishing the white paper,  I dont want to miss out other information about the project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job
That is a very good idea and option for you because investing on this project will definitely give you a very big opportunity to gain and earn more because this project is really fair to all the investors that will invest on it.
Investing to this ICO will not waste your money and time because of the goal and the objective of this project that will benefit a lot of people once it will launch in the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.

cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
I strongly believe that this project will succeed and for the hard works that they brought to their future investors and partners there are no questions to ask, just read their platforms and you'll surely impress.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.
Without a doubt they will do good in the token sale, we all know what this project is capable of and I'm pretty sure the investors knows it as well.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
i think there are busy for something or preparing for the pre sale. Sooner maybe there are active.. Try to jion there telegram i read a comment that there are active in there telegram. You can just ask in this thread what is the complicated information there are some participant willing to answer that.

Will definitely join the telegram channel for more information,  and I think they are more active in that channel.  Thanks for the advice. Looking forward for the help of other participants. 
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
You're quite right, although there are lots of things that needs a better definition or revision, i think it will suffice for now and they can make some changes later. I'm pretty sure there are some devs who are active in here, but as they day, if you want a better assessment, join telegram.

I think someone from the team shared this link https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/ for a Q&A with their co-founder Darren Lui. Maybe he can answer your queries and at the same time you can ask him anything about the project.
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

You can check last page of their whitepaper,  I am also curious why it is just 24 months,  Usually road maps takes years.  Hope someone from the team can answer.  

I think maybe because as a result of their brainstorming and planning, they have determined that 24 months is enough to realize their goals. I also think that is feasible since the crypto space is changing at lightning speeds nowadays. But I also think that it is better to broaden their timeframe to around 5 years to cover midterm goals.
Correct me if I'm wrong i think but they're doing the so called baby steps, i mean they tend to focus one thing at a time rather than planning and taking things bit more further.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.
The team should updated the investors and supporter of the project according to give an alternative way how to help the project or team to them make it to the right spot again.
As i see that the investors are trying to get in touch with the community so that they will update on any progress that comes with tje platform

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

How much token do the holders need in order to access the benefit of the platform? Is there any minimum amount of token required?
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.
Yes that is true that some of the information is so complicated to understand but if you are having a hard time, you can also visit their official website or join their telegram group to ask certain questions about this project.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
I strongly believe that this project will succeed and for the hard works that they brought to their future investors and partners there are no questions to ask, just read their platforms and you'll surely impress.
Yes that is really for sure that this project will be successful as its go along the way, and will be so beneficial to all the partners and investors that will be part of this awesome project.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.
That's what Im also expecting. Actually its not that difficult to bring up into a reality as the project has all it takes to make investors and users appreciate the deeper goods of it.
That is really for sure that once this project were launch it will definitely boom and will make a grand entrance in the crypto-world and to all the ICOs. And it will also be so beneficial to all the partners and investors because it will give good and fair profits to all of them.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.

Saw that information too,  I think the team just need to give us more information about how this smart wallet will be beneficial for the project. 
As far I understood, smart wallet will be launched late 2019. Aenco will have their own wallet the same as other ICO has. This would be beneficial to the investors and users also to become secured.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.
Indeed and I totally agree to you! this project has most transparent compare to different ICOs. Also they are so considerate and generous in dealing with their investors. I can say that it will succeed as the project goes along.
Aenco's transparency to their investors and supporters is a good sign that they don't hide anything about the project. They are confident that their platform will have a good effect to all.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job
Good luck Sir, I am sure you will be satisfied and your investment will surely be worth it.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

I agree on you two it will be a waste if the fund is lacking. But spreading on facebook, twitter, reddit, medium, telegram, youtube, and etc. Will be a big help on spreading out of the project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: