Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is doomed to fail, and there's nothing you can do about it.  (Read 39239 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:46:26 PM

Ohh man love it. OPs Point #1 coming to frutition it never seems to amaze to see bitcointards get crushed and reveal their utter stupidity.

Fincen going after businesses:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-17/us-treasurys-financial-crimes-enforcement-network-reaching-out-bitcoin-businesses

China bans deposits:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-18/bitcoin-crashes-after-china-bans-new-btc-deposits-pboc-gets-ddosed-retaliation

Europe starting to tax it and highly regulate it. Bitcointards we ride!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:51:00 PM

How can u be a Senior Member with activity of 224 and post such bullshit?

Embarrassing.

Why is it bullshit? Because it attacks your precious feeble coin? Does the truth hurt you? Does it make you cry?

If i coukd id give you biggest high five right now! Couldnt agree more haha.
taltamir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:05:36 PM

It's very hard for them to adopt Bitcoin, as they won't have control over the value of it, meaning the 1% won't be billionaires and trilliionaires. Hence it won't likely be adopted, unless they pass so many regulations and laws, that basically converts it into a centralized controlled protocol. Meaning there is no set number of coins anymore but they could create as many as they want.

Basically if it is adopted it's going to be so different from Bitcoin it won't even matter, it will just be their digital fiat equivalent.

I remember when it was the 10% and millioneres. Now its the 1% and billioneres and its just as retarded. News flash, there is not a giant conspiracy comprised of 7.2 million people.

There are a plethora very small groups of corrupt individuals who make small straightforward conspiracies (eg, I support bills that benefit you, you donate to my reelection), they are closer to 1% of 1% of 1% in terms of quantity (that is 0.0001%), but not in terms of wealth bracket. That is, while very wealthy (thanks to their stealing of taxpayer funds) they cannot be automatically located by simply looking at a list of the wealthiest and say "aha! Everyone above X wealth is a crook"
tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:09:07 PM

Why did BTC fall so much last 24 hours ?

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:20:34 PM

Because this thread. Thanks OP, you broke bitcoin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:40:52 PM

Actually I was wondering, what if some beneficiary of current system buys all BTC and destroys his hard drive? Wouldn't it mean that BTC is lost?

That is a valid point. The same flaw has gold. What if someone buy all gold and destroys it with some acid?
-> keep your hands aways from gold!  Angry

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:45:36 PM

Ohh man love it. OPs Point #1 coming to frutition it never seems to amaze to see bitcointards get crushed and reveal their utter stupidity.

Fincen going after businesses:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-17/us-treasurys-financial-crimes-enforcement-network-reaching-out-bitcoin-businesses

China bans deposits:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-18/bitcoin-crashes-after-china-bans-new-btc-deposits-pboc-gets-ddosed-retaliation

Europe starting to tax it and highly regulate it. Bitcointards we ride!

Oh I thought Europe goverments call out anarchy and now they want to regulate Bitcoin and tax capital gains? Man, if only someone had told me that earlier...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
tompa555

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:54:48 PM

Let's open a tread about some governments. Maybe we can broke them too Cheesy

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:04:24 PM

I like it! Just like bitcoin, governments die without support.

NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
tompa555

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:31:21 PM

I like it! Just like bitcoin, governments die without support.

O.K. I will open it for my government (Croatia), you open for yours Cheesy

yntro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:58:25 PM

Cheesy maybe yes but probobly not.. Something must have happened biger. Maybe hacked a lot of BTC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MikeyVeez

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:03:50 PM

Cheesy maybe yes but probobly not.. Something must have happened biger. Maybe hacked a lot of BTC

Did you fail to read both of my links posted?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Predecessor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:13:45 PM

my theory:
1. only invest as much as you are willing to lose
2. hold even after biblical events onfold
3. benefit on holding or lose what you could afford to lose at the start
BTC
vtlaloc

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:30:17 PM

Actually I was wondering, what if some beneficiary of current system buys all BTC and destroys his hard drive? Wouldn't it mean that BTC is lost?

That is a valid point. The same flaw has gold. What if someone buy all gold and destroys it with some acid?
-> keep your hands aways from gold!  Angry

you mean with acids like Aqua Regia? yes because that's how you can REALLY destroy elements, with acid!...its not like its part of a processes for gold purification or anything...

Congratulations you've added a misunderstanding of elements to your misunderstanding of bitcoins.
SprichtZarathustra

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:50:00 AM

hold even after biblical events onfold

+1
MikeyVeez

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:30:34 PM

hold even after biblical events onfold

+1

Well with biblical events you will have to choose the one world government digital currency or face death. This is where I see maybe "outside"(outside the system) crypto currencies in the future, they can be used as a store of value for the people going through the tribulation and aren't inside the beast system.

Most likely though people will barter, but digital currency in general has a sinister purpose.

kezzyp

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:41:19 PM

And here is the live cartoon network, Bra are you suckling or stuck in a video game?!!!
luqash3

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:55:25 PM

JohnyBigs I agree with your point of view. Yes for sure bitcoin will tumble and would never ever recover causing a huge loss to the fans of bitcoin. After facing a big loss in bitcoin their trust on so called digital currency will end up forever. By the way I must admire your extensive research for article.
kezzyp

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:57:23 PM

Okey, Okey, Okey, everybody calm down don't eat your lips out, first things first.

The media did their part( News flash)
Some countries too it up(Cyprus, Canada etc)
Investors came in.
The love for the coin grew, and i love it so much because its unique and outstanding you cant create or break it its here to stay.
:

My own rant: Bitcoin ain't gonna die,
I know world corrupt leaders will try to kill it.
Negative views will do same
Haters like the OP who has no love for BTC
Hackers will try to create bad impression.
===========================
The bad news is less, here is the good news.
========Smile================
Bitcoin will grow because its already here
Its a transparent currency
There are still lots of blocks unsolved
We the bitcoin community will use it, accept it and make more useful software, systems, websites to promote bitcoin.
Like in every currency, Dollar etc, its hack-able, steal-able, there is no difference, because all banks have their online banking, and credit cards so things that happen to bitcoin still actually can happen to your precious dollar.

Concerned about bitcoin dying, you should be concerned about pushing it forward and not giving reasons why its gonna fall, who are you? The guy that sold him bitcoin before it hit its peak. Get a life either you hate it or love it but whichever one you choose understand this.

BITCOIN AIN'T GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[/color]

But OP your bitcoin might die coz u dnt know how to manage of read the system properly..

Best Regards Bro.. Keep criticizing..
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:58:07 PM

Okey, Okey, Okey, everybody calm down don't eat your lips out, first things first.

The media did their part( News flash)
Some countries too it up(Cyprus, Canada etc)
Investors came in.
The love for the coin grew, and i love it so much because its unique and outstanding you cant create or break it its here to stay.
:

My own rant: Bitcoin ain't gonna die,
I know world corrupt leaders will try to kill it.
Negative views will do same
Haters like the OP who has no love for BTC
Hackers will try to create bad impression.
===========================
The bad news is less, here is the good news.
========Smile================
Bitcoin will grow because its already here
Its a transparent currency
There are still lots of blocks unsolved
We the bitcoin community will use it, accept it and make more useful software, systems, websites to promote bitcoin.
Like in every currency, Dollar etc, its hack-able, steal-able, there is no difference, because all banks have their online banking, and credit cards so things that happen to bitcoin still actually can happen to your precious dollar.

Concerned about bitcoin dying, you should be concerned about pushing it forward and not giving reasons why its gonna fall, who are you? The guy that sold him bitcoin before it hit its peak. Get a life either you hate it or love it but whichever one you choose understand this.

BITCOIN AIN'T GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[/color]

But OP your bitcoin might die coz u dnt know how to manage of read the system properly..

Best Regards Bro.. Keep criticizing..

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: