Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is doomed to fail, and there's nothing you can do about it.  (Read 39239 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

You really are an ignoramus, MikeyVeez. MtGox did not claim there is a fundamental problem with bitcoin, they admit there is a problem with their exchange.

And yes, AugustoCroppo, bitcoin is certainly doomed as per OP. Why the horror of dropping in value to where bitcoin had hit an all time high mere weeks ago. </sarcasm>

Aren't you a moderator or some such here? Why on earth would you spend so much time on something in which you do not believe?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:35:15 PM

You really are an ignoramus, MikeyVeez. MtGox did not claim there is a fundamental problem with bitcoin, they admit there is a problem with their exchange.

And yes, AugustoCroppo, bitcoin is certainly doomed as per OP. Why the horror of dropping in value to where bitcoin had hit an all time high mere weeks ago. </sarcasm>

Aren't you a moderator or some such here? Why on earth would you spend so much time on something in which you do not believe?

Yawn.

Undecided

How many times I have to explain the Bitcoin software is not a religion until everyone understand that?

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:04:42 PM

Yawn.

Undecided

How many times I have to explain the Bitcoin software is not a religion until everyone understand that?

right now, its more like an underground cult ^^

lm2f

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:22:18 AM

No benefit over fiat money?

That proves right there you have no idea what the hell you are talking about OP.

It's actually inferior to the US dollar.

The USD is backed by the "full faith and credit" of the United States of America. That's why our currency is the most desirable and the rest of the world relies on it for trade.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of who? basement dwelling computer nerds, libertarian lunatics, and chinese speculators?
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:29:03 AM

No benefit over fiat money?

That proves right there you have no idea what the hell you are talking about OP.

It's actually inferior to the US dollar.

The USD is backed by the "full faith and credit" of the United States of America. That's why our currency is the most desirable and the rest of the world relies on it for trade.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of who? basement dwelling computer nerds, libertarian lunatics, and chinese speculators?

And what the fuck does "full faith and credit" mean? Absolutely nothing. 16 Trillion dollars in debt and counting isn't exactly credible...  Value is created by scarcity and desire. As long as people desire BTC it is valuable. Same with the USD...

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
wo4baba

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

Thank you for sharing your thinking in this community. Actually I worried 2-4 more than 1.
Investing is all about philosophy, 1% is always follows the law of gravity, 1% mean to be noble staying in higher pyramid, if they are evil, they mean to fall. Usually 1% should live the way being more stupid, and 99% should live the way being more smarter. It is the law of sociology, psychology, physics and physiology. It is sort of the similar debate on efficient and inefficient market mechanism. Yes market is efficient because some people rectify it by benefiting the inefficiency.
I would not worry about point 1, I am interested in listening the solution to point 2-4.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:03:15 AM

Yawn.

Undecided

Yeah, I get it. I still fail to see how (any) "most of the OP predictions are becoming reality." from the events of the last few days. All I see in the OP are five arguable points. None of which seem to have given any additinal credence over the last few days.

And it was a serious question - are you a moderator here? If you think this is all such a watse of time, are you getting at least paid for your role?
"validated by the

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:37:27 AM

Yawn.

Undecided

Yeah, I get it. I still fail to see how (any) "most of the OP predictions are becoming reality." from the events of the last few days. All I see in the OP are five arguable points. None of which seem to have given any additinal credence over the last few days.

And it was a serious question - are you a moderator here? If you think this is all such a watse of time, are you getting at least paid for your role?
"validated by the

he's not a moderator.

asfbhero

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:43:14 AM

US Dollars have lost ~94% of their value since 1900.  And bitcoin stopped falling the moment people realized that it was just mt. gox that sucked, not btc.  And how is btc useful?  Things like micro payments, micro loans which will enable economic growth in 3rd world countries (yes they do have cell phones in Africa).  A pizza place that sells 10$ worth of food with bitcoins instead of with credit card doubles his profit.  After rent, wages, food, etc.  he has a 10% profit margin, maybe.  Visa will charge him 3-5%, for arguments sake, taking 1/2 his profit.  He sells in btc, he keeps the whole 10%.  If he made $50, 000 last year, the first year he sells pizza using btc, he makes 100,000.  That seems beneficial.. oh and it can change the stock market, contracts, etc.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:52:34 AM

Thank you for sharing your thinking in this community. Actually I worried 2-4 more than 1.
Investing is all about philosophy, 1% is always follows the law of gravity, 1% mean to be noble staying in higher pyramid, if they are evil, they mean to fall. Usually 1% should live the way being more stupid, and 99% should live the way being more smarter. It is the law of sociology, psychology, physics and physiology. It is sort of the similar debate on efficient and inefficient market mechanism. Yes market is efficient because some people rectify it by benefiting the inefficiency.
I would not worry about point 1, I am interested in listening the solution to point 2-4.

unfortunately there is no solution because Gavin has CIA CFR meetings on the regular.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MikeyVeez

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:53:50 AM

US Dollars have lost ~94% of their value since 1900.  And bitcoin stopped falling the moment people realized that it was just mt. gox that sucked, not btc.  And how is btc useful?  Things like micro payments, micro loans which will enable economic growth in 3rd world countries (yes they do have cell phones in Africa).  A pizza place that sells 10$ worth of food with bitcoins instead of with credit card doubles his profit.  After rent, wages, food, etc.  he has a 10% profit margin, maybe.  Visa will charge him 3-5%, for arguments sake, taking 1/2 his profit.  He sells in btc, he keeps the whole 10%.  If he made $50, 000 last year, the first year he sells pizza using btc, he makes 100,000.  That seems beneficial.. oh and it can change the stock market, contracts, etc.

Why Bitcoin will fail, 3rd world country folk failings at math. How does a 5% visa fee equal 100% gain in profits? lmfao

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Arksun

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:28:24 AM

Soo I guess you haven't been paying attention to whats actually happening in the world the past couple of years? and I'm not talking about Bitcoin.

What was once the most desirable is no more....

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
asfbhero

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

10% profit margin on revenue.  CC companies charge fees on revenue, not profit.  a $10 meal.  5% fee from Visa= $0.50, profit was $1, is now $0.50.  with bitcoins, the pizza man makes his 10% profit on the $10 meal, so $1 profit, and pays little to no fee to bitcoin.  Each sale he accepts bitcoins he makes 2x as much profit.  Simple.

Oh, and bill gates agrees with me on the Banking revolution in 3rd world countries.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/11/shremgates/

Game, Set, and Match.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:43:21 AM

10% profit margin on revenue.  CC companies charge fees on revenue, not profit.  a $10 meal.  5% fee from Visa= $0.50, profit was $1, is now $0.50.  with bitcoins, the pizza man makes his 10% profit on the $10 meal, so $1 profit, and pays little to no fee to bitcoin.  Each sale he accepts bitcoins he makes 2x as much profit.  Simple.

Oh, and bill gates agrees with me on the Banking revolution in 3rd world countries.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/11/shremgates/

Game, Set, and Match.

I'm not even going to bother with you lmao, 10% profit margins lmaoooo good one. Yes digital currencies are the banking revolution wtf does that have to do with Bitcoin? Or wait do you think Bitcoin is the only digital currency? P.S you little magical chess player, Charlie is in Jail. lmao ohh man Bitcoins bright minds crack me up.

asfbhero

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:58:32 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:13:37 AM by asfbhero

How much profit would you say your average mom and pop small business makes? After rent wages, everything.  I was being generous with 10%.   You can't possibly thing the pizzeria around the corner is doubling their money every year.  I'd really like for you to explain how what I said is incorrect.  I've been involved in business for a while, so I know I'm right.  Econ degree, Stock broker, hedge fund, my own business, which as a small business, after all costs are accounted for makes around 10%.  If I were talking about BestBuy I would say their margins are between 1-3%, but I didn't cause I'm talking about a hypothetical pizza place.

Edit: Gross Income:

$5,000 per week average for first year. $10,000 per week average 2nd, 3rd and 4th years. $15,000 per week 5th year.

Breakdown:

Assumptions: Store is open 12 hours per day (11 am – 11 pm) 7 days a week, average order is $20, 50/50 delivery/carryout split, average delivery is 2.5 miles.

Friday and Saturday bring in 1/2 of the total gross income. The rest is spread out evenly among the other days.

Costs:

Labor:

108 cook hours – 50 owner hours = 58 cook hours.
(1 insider Sunday - Thursday, 2 insiders Friday and Saturday)
84 driver hours.
(1 driver all week)

58 * $9.00 / hour = $522
84 * $7.25 / hour = $609

Labor before taxes: $1131

$1131 * .0765 = $86.52
$1131 * .015 = $16.97

Worker’s Comp: $250 per month/ 4
$62.50 per week

Fifty percent health insurance for 2 full-time employees:

.5 * $300 * 2 = $300/month /4

$75 per week.

($5,000/ $20 per order )*.50 = 125 deliveries per week
125 deliveries/week * 2.5 miles * .55 cents per mile = $171.88 in mileage

Total Labor: $1543.87 per week.

*Keep in mind this is an extremely conservative estimate and it is assuming that the owner will work every day of the week and that he can hire some tremendously productive staff.

Food Costs:

This I am not all that familiar with but reading around I’ve seen 10% mentioned so I will go with that. If anyone has any better insight please let me know and I’ll adjust.

$5,000 * .3 = $1500 per week.

Rent

This may still be a little low but I would assume starting a new business you would want to keep rent expense low and with the low volume having a strip mall location probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

$2,500 per month (rent + CAM)/4
$625 per week.

Utilities

According to https://www.northernpizzaequipment.com/v/vspfiles/pdf/ mmps360.pdf a Middleby Marshall oven uses 135,000 BTU per hour per rack. In my town 1 million natural gas BTUs cost $8.624.

135,000 * 7 days * 12 hours per day = 11,340,000 BTU per week
11,340,000/1,000,000 BTU * $8.624 = $97.80 per week for gas. Figure another $300 per month for heating and cooling + lights.

$172.80 per week for utilities.

Insurance

This one I am having trouble even taking a guess at. I’m guessing that since you are only purchasing liability that it isn’t that expensive. I’m going to call it $200 per month.

$200/4 = $50 per week for insurance

CC Machine / Transaction Fees (Assume ¼ of orders)

$5,000 / 4 = $1250
$1250 * .02 = $25 per week

Advertising

$5,000 * .05 = $250 per week

One time costs:

(1)   Used oven - $16,000 – 10 years
(2)   Pans/Dishes - $1000 – 5 years
(3)   Computer + Software - $1,000 – 5 years
(4)   Make line - $6000 – 15 years
(5)   Walk in - $5000 – 10 years
(6)   Hood - $5000 – 10 years
(7)   Cut table - $1000 – 15 years
(Cool   Dough Table - $1000 – 15 years
(9)   Phone counter - $1000 – 15 years
(10)   Hot Rack - $1000 – 10 years
(11)   Hot bags - $500 – 5 years
(12)   Shelving - $3000 – 15 years
(13)   Signage - $5000 – 20 years
(14)   Phone System - $1500 – 5 years
(15)   3 Compartment Sink - $500 – 15 years

5 year - $16.67 per week
10 year - $56.25 per week
15 year - $17.36 per week
20 year - $5.21 per week

One time costs: $95.49 per week

Incidentals (office supplies/cleaning supplies/etc)

$200 per month / 4 = $50 per week

Maintenance

$700 per month / 4
$175 per week

Phones

$200 per month / 4
$50 per week

Accounting and Legal

$100 per month (went with low estimate because starting out it is probably easy enough to do accounting with QuickBooks).

$25 per week

Pest Control
$40 per month / 4
$10 per week

Garbage

$100 per month / 4
$25 per week

Total Costs of Operation Per Week: $4603.16.

Profit: $396.84

After at least 35% aggregate taxes:

$396.84 * .65 = $257.95 per week.

With an average of $5,000 gross sales per week the owner of this store could expect to make $12,381.60 his first year of ownership. This would equate to a net profit margin of approximately 5%.

I told you I was being generous.

Edit 2:  HAHAHAH I just realized, Game, Set, and match is from tennis.  You tried to insult me with a chess joke, after being wrong on both; your premise, the 10% profit margin you focused on to draw attention away from the fact that  credit card companies charge fees, and if those fees are 5%, and the profit a store makes on each sale is 10%.  10% of $100 is $10.  5% of $100, is $5. 10-5= 10/2.  Half. 

Or if they make 25% profit, and pay a 5% fee, they make 25, pay 5, profit is now 20.  This owner increases his profit by 20% by using bitcoin instead of credit cards. That's [1-(20/25)]*100.
Dumb shit.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:33:58 PM

How much profit would you say your average mom and pop small business makes? After rent wages, everything.  I was being generous with 10%.   You can't possibly thing the pizzeria around the corner is doubling their money every year.  I'd really like for you to explain how what I said is incorrect.  I've been involved in business for a while, so I know I'm right.  Econ degree, Stock broker, hedge fund, my own business, which as a small business, after all costs are accounted for makes around 10%.  If I were talking about BestBuy I would say their margins are between 1-3%, but I didn't cause I'm talking about a hypothetical pizza place.

$5,000 per week average for first year. $10,000 per week average 2nd, 3rd and 4th years. $15,000 per week 5th year.

Breakdown:

Assumptions: Store is open 12 hours per day (11 am – 11 pm) 7 days a week, average order is $20, 50/50 delivery/carryout split, average delivery is 2.5 miles.

Friday and Saturday bring in 1/2 of the total gross income. The rest is spread out evenly among the other days.

Costs:

Labor:

84 driver hours.
(1 driver all week)

58 * $9.00 / hour = $522
84 * $7.25 / hour = $609

$1131 * .0765 = $86.52
$1131 * .015 = $16.97

$62.50 per week

$75 per week.

*Keep in mind this is an extremely conservative estimate and it is assuming that the owner will work every day of the week and that he can hire some tremendously productive staff.

Food Costs:

This I am not all that familiar with but reading around I’ve seen 10% mentioned so I will go with that. If anyone has any better insight please let me know and I’ll adjust.

Rent

This may still be a little low but I would assume starting a new business you would want to keep rent expense low and with the low volume having a strip mall location probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

$625 per week.

Utilities

According to https://www.northernpizzaequipment.com/v/vspfiles/pdf/ mmps360.pdf a Middleby Marshall oven uses 135,000 BTU per hour per rack. In my town 1 million natural gas BTUs cost $8.624.

11,340,000/1,000,000 BTU * $8.624 = $97.80 per week for gas. Figure another $300 per month for heating and cooling + lights.

Insurance

This one I am having trouble even taking a guess at. I’m guessing that since you are only purchasing liability that it isn’t that expensive. I’m going to call it $200 per month.

$5,000 / 4 = $1250

Advertising

One time costs:

5 year - $16.67 per week
20 year - $5.21 per week

Maintenance

$700 per month / 4
$175 per week

Phones

$200 per month / 4
$50 per week

Accounting and Legal

$100 per month (went with low estimate because starting out it is probably easy enough to do accounting with QuickBooks).

$25 per week

Pest Control
$40 per month / 4
$10 per week

Garbage

$100 per month / 4
$25 per week

With an average of $5,000 gross sales per week the owner of this store could expect to make $12,381.60 his first year of ownership. This would equate to a net profit margin of approximately 5%.

Edit 2:  HAHAHAH I just realized, Game, Set, and match is from tennis.  You tried to insult me with a chess joke, after being wrong on both; your premise, the 10% profit margin you focused on to draw attention away from the fact that  credit card companies charge fees, and if those fees are 5%, and the profit a store makes on each sale is 10%.  10% of $100 is $10.  5% of $100, is $5. 10-5= 10/2.  Half.  

Or if they make 25% profit, and pay a 5% fee, they make 25, pay 5, profit is now 20.  This owner increases his profit by 20% by using bitcoin instead of credit cards. That's [1-(20/25)]*100.
Dumb shit.

Bro your a dumb fuck, nobody would run a business for 10% I've worked in a pizza shop before you dumb 3rd world country cunt, they make 50% gross margins dumbass. On liquor sales its more like 200%.

YOUR A DUMB FUCKING MORON, being generous at 10% margins LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

THANKS FOR ALL THE IMAGINARY ECON 101 TEXTBOOK BUTTHURT MATH YOU DID THERE

MikeyVeez

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:40:21 PM

add this to the list of Bitcoin fails haha: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459979.0

Bitcoin news about money lost or stolen because of this in 3.2.1

Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:23:04 PM

Breakdown:

Costs:

Labor:

84 driver hours.
(1 driver all week)

58 * $9.00 / hour = $522
84 * $7.25 / hour = $609

$1131 * .0765 = $86.52
$1131 * .015 = $16.97

$62.50 per week

$75 per week.

Food Costs:

Rent

$625 per week.

Utilities

Insurance

$5,000 / 4 = $1250

Advertising

One time costs:

5 year - $16.67 per week
20 year - $5.21 per week

Maintenance

$700 per month / 4
$175 per week

Phones

$200 per month / 4
$50 per week

Accounting and Legal

$25 per week

Pest Control
$40 per month / 4
$10 per week

Garbage

$100 per month / 4
$25 per week

Edit 2:  HAHAHAH I just realized, Game, Set, and match is from tennis.  You tried to insult me with a chess joke, after being wrong on both; your premise, the 10% profit margin you focused on to draw attention away from the fact that  credit card companies charge fees, and if those fees are 5%, and the profit a store makes on each sale is 10%.  10% of $100 is $10.  5% of $100, is $5. 10-5= 10/2.  Half.  

Or if they make 25% profit, and pay a 5% fee, they make 25, pay 5, profit is now 20.  This owner increases his profit by 20% by using bitcoin instead of credit cards. That's [1-(20/25)]*100.
Dumb shit.

Bro your a dumb fuck, nobody would run a business for 10% I've worked in a pizza shop before you dumb 3rd world country cunt, they make 50% gross margins dumbass. On liquor sales its more like 200%.

YOUR A DUMB FUCKING MORON, being generous at 10% margins LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

THANKS FOR ALL THE IMAGINARY ECON 101 TEXTBOOK BUTTHURT MATH YOU DID THERE

here are actual profits BEFORE taxes, for those that actually want to know.  From the National Restaurant Association (US): 
http://www.restaurant.org/News-Research/Research/Operations-Report

"Median income before taxes for fullservice restaurants was 4.1 percent of total sales in operations where the average check is under $15; 5 percent for restaurants with an average check of $15 to $24.99; and 4.5 percent for fullservice operations with average checks of $25 and over. For the limited-service restaurants surveyed, median income before taxes was 6.3 percent."

freebitcoinwin

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

I think Bitcoin has crossed the border risk, and cant die, maybe will addapt to survive
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:32:20 PM

I think Bitcoin has crossed the border risk, and cant die, maybe will addapt to survive

But if Bitcoin DOES die, it will come from a fully operational quantum computer that is controlled by the banks or governments.

The only other thing that will kill Bitcoin is a massive disruption of the Internet. But this will take down the banking system, as well.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460457.msg5084101#msg5084101.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: