Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46463 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:24:00 PM

Let's get mullick to fix this one last time and deposit all of our coins on cryptsy first before taking any risks with the coin. Cryptsy can verify how many coins we all have in our accounts then for when the new coin is released.

Can we not clone cgb, they don't seem to have any issues since going nearly all pos?  obviously the numbers will need looking at. Or any other rock stable coin.

We could even sweeten the deal and offer to donate 1% of all of our coins to a pot on cryptsy for retaining a dev that gets them released to him when and if things go wrong. I would be totally up for that as i'm sure everyone would be since if it is not fixed properly ADT will not succeed as we hoped.

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:27:43 PM

But Mullick has dissapeared as well hence Zack's plan?

How are we going to transfer to Cryptsy if wallets are not syncing??
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:42:04 PM

But Mullick has dissapeared as well hence Zack's plan?

How are we going to transfer to Cryptsy if wallets are not syncing??

mullick has not replied to my messages in over a month Sad

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

Let's get mullick to fix this one last time and deposit all of our coins on cryptsy first before taking any risks with the coin. Cryptsy can verify how many coins we all have in our accounts then for when the new coin is released.

Can we not clone cgb, they don't seem to have any issues since going nearly all pos?  obviously the numbers will need looking at. Or any other rock stable coin.

We could even sweeten the deal and offer to donate 1% of all of our coins to a pot on cryptsy for retaining a dev that gets them released to him when and if things go wrong. I would be totally up for that as i'm sure everyone would be since if it is not fixed properly ADT will not succeed as we hoped.

i have been thinking about if its possible to do 1 last repair to make it so people can send all to cryptsy so it can all be swapped over very easily   

the issue with that is that people will consider the coin fixed and wont want to go for the permanent fix

if it could have 1 last temp fix it would make the coin change over very easy as all coins outside of cryptsy could be swapped just as easy

i have been trying to get cryptsy to work with me to make it all go as smooth as possible but haven't managed to get a good reply get 

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:50:57 PM

in an effort to get this going faster i will be posting some bounty's as soon as i have talked to jag

Things i need for the ADT comunaty

do we fix POW or do we keep the coin at 66.8bill + POS

do we change POS to 0.05/15 days 0.1% /month ( 1.2% / year )

new logo

any other changes that should be made at the same time

coinbloke

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:00:42 AM

I think the coins is a success let's leave it as it just fix the issues.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:38:23 AM

I think the coins is a success let's leave it as it just fix the issues.

I would have like to have just fixed the issues but due to the bad original coding when we fix 1 thing something different pops up a few weeks down the line there is no point having issues every few weeks when we have a permanent solution that will stop all the issues and be better in the long run

if the comunaty wants the coin to be tempory fixed that's what will be done but I just don't see the point in paying a large amount of my money for a tempory fix 

( 200,000,000 ADT left of the premine according to jag so that's around $2500)

once that is gone every repair would be out of my own money

this is what is out of my own pocket so far

faucet > 25,000,000ADT
forum / file hosting sever , pool sever and check pointing server  > £400 + £38 a month
domains > £40
coin fix cost > 250,000,000 ADT
giveaways excluding the 100,000,000 from the premine  > 150,000,000 ADT
savings wallets 20LTC
other > 100,000,000 ADT 

( that does not include all the time I have spent and this current fix )

after spending that much money on a coin it gets a bit annoying when I keep getting pm's saying that I am scamming the comunaty and that I sold the premine ( jag holds the premine and decides whats done with it I have no access to it )

thanks

zack

coinbloke

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:25:43 AM

what I meant by fixing was to permanently fix it but leave features and numbers as is. I think once fixed it will be a success for sure but if left untreated for too long the opposite can happen rather quickly.
Those who spam you will never have anything to do with fixing it. Most users here have no idea what this involves they just want their money back which is also understandable. It would be a real shame it this whole thing failed because of this. There is a fix it just needs to be implemented.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 10:33:18 AM

I would suggest everyone dump his ADT sh!tcoin.
There's no future.
You've seen a lot of talk the past month about this coin.

What you think, because of the ''Android'' name it will succeed?
Get real.

I'm glad I dumped all my ADT on time, even with a loss.
Got my money back from another coins.

This coin is a waste of time.

This guy can't even spell ''community'', for f sake. "comunaty" O YESH SO PRAW

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:30:06 AM

There's no future.

Get real.

just because my spelling sucks does not mean that I cant get this done !

whatever i do there is always someone telling me i am doing it wrong

i have given the comunaty a chance to say what they wanted and i have only had a small amount of input so i will be deciding what happens as there are no objections to the plan other than the risk of people losing coins

just remember that all that i do is for free i have had no donations no access to the premine and the money is from my own pocket

yet another message to the people that are sending me messages saying i dumped the premine and am letting the coin die that they should be massaging jag about anything to do with the premine not me 

here is the bounty's

information that directly leads to a coder making the new chain   > 100usd of a coin of your choosing
coding what is needed ( new block chain with all that is needed ) > to be agreed Smiley

rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:15:22 PM

Hang in there, Zack.  Here's a few possible leads:

http://workforcrypto.com/jobs/programing/develop-your-lamp-based-cryptocoin-service-per-hour/

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Software-Architecture-C-Programming/Bitcoin-Crypto-coin-mining-expert.html

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/2076-hbn-now-hiring/

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:36:36 PM

awesome looking into that now Smiley if it leads to anything i will make sure you get the bounty Smiley

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 12:54:18 PM

There's no future.

Get real.

just because my spelling sucks does not mean that I cant get this done !

whatever i do there is always someone telling me i am doing it wrong

i have given the comunaty a chance to say what they wanted and i have only had a small amount of input so i will be deciding what happens as there are no objections to the plan other than the risk of people losing coins

just remember that all that i do is for free i have had no donations no access to the premine and the money is from my own pocket

yet another message to the people that are sending me messages saying i dumped the premine and am letting the coin die that they should be massaging jag about anything to do with the premine not me 

here is the bounty's

information that directly leads to a coder making the new chain   > 100usd of a coin of your choosing
coding what is needed ( new block chain with all that is needed ) > to be agreed Smiley
I thought you had 4bil ADT.. ^^
Cut the crap dude, just cut it. You wanna dump your stash and disappear from here.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:20:03 PM

There's no future.

Get real.

Bad news you dumped your coins for less but still android tokens has a very good chance. Zac has fixed this coin time and time again most devs would have vanished way back.

My vote is get it fixed one last time. Mullick needs to get some decent money to do it probably busy with xmas.

Get it fixed and then get the coins swapped over for the new design.  

Best to do it like this Develop the new coin on  a solid base, a prove coin that is rock solid, premine it all to the degree this one has been mined.

Fix this old version so people can move the coins. Then swap them one for 1 with the new coin.  Or if you are going to adjust the new rewards structure it needs to be worked out fairly according to what people have mined and bought so far. Just call the new coin android or droid.

Don't attempt anything that risks peoples coins.

Sweeten the deal Zack get a decent well known dev who can actually code and tell them this, 0.5% of all coins exchanged they can have released to over time. This is a lot of androids.

Get someone of reputation to build the new coin. Who coded CGB?  you could even try baritus from digi, that guy codes a good coin. For 0.5% of a coin that is already established i am sure you could get some interest.

Hazard?

All of these coders would certainly do it if you gave them incentive, ADT has had a large market cap before so it is known and ready to go again.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:31:52 PM

I don't have the time right now to fully ancer that post I will update this asap

lets be honest mullick was paid to 500,000,000 adt to fix adt last time and it broke only a few weeks later so I would rather not use mullick unless its the last option

money is not the issue the issue is finding a good coder that is familiar with pow/pos coins

it will be fixed failing is not an option that I am willing to accept

I will be back soon to expand this post Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:34:30 PM

I don't have the time right now to fully ancer that post I will update this asap

lets be honest mullick was paid to 500,000,000 adt to fix adt last time and it broke only a few weeks later so I would rather not use mullick unless its the last option

money is not the issue the issue is finding a good coder that is familiar with pow/pos coins

it will be fixed failing is not an option that I am willing to accept

I will be back soon to expand this post Smiley

WTF that is thousands of dollars? where is that guy. His reputation will be ruined if this is true. He should fix adt forever for free for 500million ADT.

Where is that guy? He is a mod on cryptsy right?

Do you mean 500,000? or 500 Million?

The new dev if Mullick does not return should not be paid out in one go, they need to be retained as the dev so released gradually.

The new coin can retain some premine for a decent dev, the fools who scream no premine don't understand it cost coins to keep a coin running stable and in good health.

digitalfog

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:01:18 PM

I'm thinking that since zackclark70 has been doing the heavy lifting on this (and spending his own funds) that he should be compensated via a premine allocation. 
rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:07:51 PM

I'm thinking that since zackclark70 has been doing the heavy lifting on this (and spending his own funds) that he should be compensated via a premine allocation. 

I second the motion. 

Zack, I'm stating the obvious, I guess, but be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the middle link to see all 7 guys volunteering for cryptocoin work, and don't just get distracted by the big photo of the lowest bidder at the top of the page...

Hang in there, buddy.  Ignore they naysayers, you've still got pals behind you here.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 03:33:14 PM

mullick dumped when ADT was 102.
THE END.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:07:04 PM

i don't fully agree with premines + jag already did it at the beginning so it would be unfair to do it 2 times

( before someone says it i dont have control of the original premine all questions related to that should go to jag )

to people that have said about how much the 500,000,000 adt that were paid for the last fix are worth please remember that back then ltc was 3usd and adt was at around 0.00000100 so it was only $1500 for fixing it i was just disappointed that the fix didn't last

what will be done is that the current amount of coins will be in the first and only POW block ( if possible )

there will be no more POW mining as a lot of people that have brought into adt have done so knowing that there is only 66.8 bill coins + pos

after the coins are fully handed out the remaining coins will be destroyed ( the only remaining coins will be coins that have been lost in the past issues and have no known owner )

POS will be 0.05% /16 days ( 0.1% / month or 1.2% / year ) ( if possible )

transaction fees will be 0.001% ( again if possible )

i have X BTC set aside to get ADT fully working and to take ADT to the next level Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: