Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46463 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:03:44 AM

I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

So what would those details be?

just want to know if everyone is happy with the name and the abbreviation ADT from the pm's I received I think everyone is happy to keep as is

the bounty for a new logo is still an undecided amount ( haven't had time to think about it ) details will be announced in the next day or so

I have been chasing up more leads to finding a good coder  what I would like to know is how we ended up with hundreds of altcoins and nobody that can code

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:21:05 AM

that's exactly what I've been wondering for a while now:) perhaps all signed an exclusivity agreement?

ADT is fine with us it is now getting out there so it should not be changed. IMO
eureka

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 02:24:59 AM

I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

Thank your hard work! ADT will be one of the best coin. But the ADT is familiar with now, so should keep the abbreviation that I think.
But may be you can consider the chinese name "Jihuo"(website: jihuo.pw) in somewhere, that mean activate machine by ADT for the future.

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
zeeyoon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:26:50 AM

Thank your hard work! ADT will be one of the best coin. But the ADT is familiar with now, so should keep the abbreviation that I think.
But may be you can consider the chinese name "Jihuo"(website: jihuo.pw) in somewhere, that mean activate machine by ADT for the future.

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:59:44 AM

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。

ADT 机活币
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:48:07 PM

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。

ADT 机活币

No objection about any other language being on the coin logo, probably makes sense, also if more text is considered say round edge, could include the C programming language tokens (for the Androids, of course). Not sure what might work though (might be added in small font around edge of a coin as here: http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

机活币 Google translates as "Machine live currency". ? best equivalent

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fox19891989

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:22:43 AM

zack, maybe you can ask mudda(COL's boss) to help you, COL is similar to ADT
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:11:12 AM

COL is busted in the same way ADT is and mudafudda has abandoned it 

you are right in thinking that they are similar infact COL is cloned from ADT

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

( tried all of the well known devs and 90% of the altcoins devs  )

I have posted a coder needed add in the services section and have been looking on other sites for people with experience in pow/pos coins 

what I don't understand is how there are so many coins using pow/pos yet nobody knows how to fix them   

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:21:26 AM

Someone on here must know mullicks contact details.

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

step one get mullick to fix this

step two everyone puts their coins on cryptsy before it breaks again

step three get everyone swapped over to the new coin.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

How about Hazard? would he know how to fix this or not?

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:49:27 AM

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

as far as i know hazard just makes clone coins

i have been trying to get hold of mullick but no luck there

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

( for those of you that don't know jag is the only DEV and i am really just the help that ends up paying money all the time )

every fix has been split 50/50 me and jag that sound like a good deal until you know he has the premine so it really cost him nothing and me a bunch of money

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:04:25 AM

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

( for those of you that don't know jag is the only DEV and i am really just the help that ends up paying money all the time )

every fix has been split 50/50 me and jag that sound like a good deal until you know he has the premine so it really cost him nothing and me a bunch of money

Like i said before about this, if all the ADT holder want a solution, they need to contribute 1-2% to get this fixed for good. Is there anyway at this point to verify the coins that people hold in their wallets? I mean does the block explorer even work now?  i guess not.

Mullick can't be the only real dev out there surely?  what about spots ?  i know the adt team and tix guys have clashed before. However if you get the tix team onside by making them part of adt perhaps they can help. Let's get them to fix this first then we swap to the new design. As far as i'm concerned they can have 1-2% of this coin to get it all fixed up and running on a new design. ADT is established now so 1-2% of coins would be a very large reward

So step 1 get it fixed, get all the coins to cryptsy, then premine and allocate the new coin to their owners. Be awesome if cryptsy could help out and have a adt/adt2 exchange for a day fixed trading 1 to .98  we give the left over 2% to who ever can fix this up.  

2% of all ADT available now must be a large amount, surely one dev will take that on.  How about baritus, he knows how to code i'm sure. The digitalcoin guy??

He can even convert his 2% into digital coin if he likes, he didnt premine so is always asking for donations before. That would give him a nice little chunk right there.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:17:18 AM

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

Like i said before about this, if all the ADT holder want a solution, they need to contribute 1-2% to get this fixed for good. Is there anyway at this point to verify the coins that people hold in their wallets? I mean does the block explorer even work now?  i guess not.

Mullick can't be the only real dev out there surely?  what about spots ?  i know the adt team and tix guys have clashed before. However if you get the tix team onside by making them part of adt perhaps they can help. Let's get them to fix this first then we swap to the new design. As far as i'm concerned they can have 1-2% of this coin to get it all fixed up and running on a new design. ADT is established now so 1-2% of coins would be a very large reward

So step 1 get it fixed, get all the coins to cryptsy, then premine and allocate the new coin to their owners. Be awesome if cryptsy could help out and have a adt/adt2 exchange for a day fixed trading 1 to .98  we give the left over 2% to who ever can fix this up.  

2% of all ADT available now must be a large amount, surely one dev will take that on.  How about baritus, he knows how to code i'm sure. The digitalcoin guy??

He can even convert his 2% into digital coin if he likes, he didnt premine so is always asking for donations before. That would give him a nice little chunk right there.

i have offered a round a very nice chunk of money but still nobody that can do it

money is not the main issue ( the issue is finding someone that can do it ) once the person if found i will then know the price and will then be able to raise the funds for it

i believe igotspots uses other devs to fix his coins ( i know who buy they wouldn't like it if i said it here )

i would rather pay out of my own money than the ADT users loosing 2% of there coins

I have said from the beginning of this fix that none of the users will lose any coins even if it cost me all my money i will stick to what i said  

a temp fix should take less 5h coding by a skilled coder just to get it to run for a month max so around $150/h say a max of $750-$1000 ( just an estimate )

the new coin will take only a few h if they know what they are doing lets say 10h at $150/h ( $1500 )

if that's what it costs i will pay it if it costs more i can prob get the funds sorted but i cant see it taking 15h of a good coders time

the main issue is getting someone that can tempory fix the old chain without messing it up and loseing the last 20k blocks

i also have to get cryptsy to agree to any part they play in the change over i am in talks with bitjohn about that and hopefully will get a chat with big vern

but i am fairly sure cryptsy will want to stay out of the swap over but i wont know for sure until we get to that point  

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:05:28 AM

just letting you all know I am still looking for a coder I cant believe that people don't want to earn $150 /h 

can someone tell me if I am wrong but that should be plenty of money

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:46:31 AM

been talking to a few people and I have been informed that mullick wont even consider it for less than 10btc and I would prob have to get the new blockchain done by someone elce and that the other to top coders ( baltazar and sunny king would want a whole lot more than that )

I am stuck in the position of having to pay out 10-30k usd or let everyone lose there money Sad

I am off to study the code and see what I can find will update everyone tomorrow

thanks

zack

zeeyoon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:02:25 AM

国产的招财币钱包坏了好像是把出错的那部分副链给砍掉,添加新币。对这个可不可行?给他翻译翻译一下呗
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:05:40 AM

Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.
[/quote

Make a contest like quark has done (they got a huge bounty tho)

There were awesome proposal.

PM me the link if you do so; i'll give my contribution for adt (i'm a bagholder too Grin )
rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:40:27 AM

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

So that long list of leads I gave has all been dead ends?  How many actually responded back, even with a no?  Just curious....
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:38:44 PM

So that long list of leads I gave has all been dead ends?  How many actually responded back, even with a no?  Just curious....

I received about 10 replies mainly saying they cant code and to talk to mullick

mullick now works fulltime  for cryptsy and I was informed it would take more than 10btc to get him more than remotely interested in fixing it

I am now talking to a couple of people that are going to take a look at the coin code as soon as they get time ( I will hip chasing up other leads in the mean time )

Et Filii

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:42:55 PM

Best of luck. Hoping to see ADT soaring upwards soon.
fox19891989

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:51:00 AM

I received about 10 replies mainly saying they cant code and to talk to mullick

mullick now works fulltime  for cryptsy and I was informed it would take more than 10btc to get him more than remotely interested in fixing it

I am now talking to a couple of people that are going to take a look at the coin code as soon as they get time ( I will hip chasing up other leads in the mean time )

Last time MULLICK got 500m ADT, he made some backdoors on the project? And this time he wanna blackmail you 10 BTC for fixing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: