Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46463 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:15:26 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 06:04:56 PM by jagrapolite5

i am in adt forum chat all day everyday. im not hard to find....

get on with what ? zack demanded to do this repair and he is doing it, mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well..... so get on with what ? saying the same thing your making zack say everyday, soon soon soon?

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
PiguetWatches

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:50:45 PM

cannot help fix but good luck!  Smiley
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:29:02 PM

get on with what ? zack demanded to do this repair and he is doing it, mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well..... so get on with what ? saying the same thing your making zack say everyday, soon soon soon?

well you just said "mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well....l" that's new...
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:52:26 PM

how did you find coders so quickly ? It took me ages to find someone that would even look at it

the coder that is looking at it has made some progress so I have high hopes that the original chain will be moving again soon

coinbloke

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:58:41 PM

Finally some movement. Jag, Zack please both of you keep us updated regularly.

Thanks.
Et Filii

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:05:23 PM

Is there an ADT forum?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:32:36 PM

www.the-adt-forum.com Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:53:18 PM

There you go....a bit of an update ... anything is better than total silence. The coin has been broken for weeks before this too. We should have got of this bugged design way before this. ADT has been crippled against tix and ifc due to this constant breaking down.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:03:24 AM

the first 3 weeks of the issue were when I was away for 3 weeks ( no idea why jag didn't get it fixed when I was gone )

when I got back I saw all the posts about coins not going to cryptsy so I asked cryptys to restart there wallet opened my wallet and coins get there straight away so all that it needed back the was crypts to make sure there wallet I working so the tx would arrive at cryptsy

then a week or so later POS stopped working and that's where this thread started

this is the last temp fix its going to get and once the coin is moving we can swap to a new block chain that was not cloned from star coin and get on with more important things 

coinbloke

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:45:43 AM

good to see we are moving somewhere finally guys keep on it.
Anxiously waiting to see what coders have to say. (Jag and Zack both)

Cheers
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:06:01 AM

good to see we are moving somewhere finally guys keep on it.
Anxiously waiting to see what coders have to say. (Jag and Zack both)

Cheers

the one I am in talks with has got his wallet to fully work but its not a simple process so he will work on it more when he is back home

coinbloke

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:15:06 AM

that's promising keep posting:)
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:08:36 AM

ADT re-hits 60-70 now again, I wanna pump ADT until your good wallet released.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

When ADT is fixed and we are moved to a new way better coin design ADT will go back to near tix and even ifc levels.

To be honest if ADT comes through after all this, it will have proven to be probably the most resilient coin out there. If you can move to another coin design there is nothing the community can not do. This will be proven to be a very strong coin to hold.

Even if the temp fix can not be done, if there is a way to validate how much everyone has in their wallet that will be fine for moving to the new design. ADT has a very bright future.

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

When ADT is fixed and we are moved to a new way better coin design ADT will go back to near tix and even ifc levels.

To be honest if ADT comes through after all this, it will have proven to be probably the most resilient coin out there. If you can move to another coin design there is nothing the community can not do. This will be proven to be a very strong coin to hold.

Even if the temp fix can not be done, if there is a way to validate how much everyone has in their wallet that will be fine for moving to the new design. ADT has a very bright future.

I have my coin stuck at zero confirms. That is a bad idea. I am sure there are many more people out there with the same problem.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:56:19 AM

there is a few ways to do it but preferably the old chain the old chain needs to be moving again so that its 100X easier to do and wont take anywhere near as long to complete   

the coder I was talking to is having internet issues at the min but I am still hopeful that we can have a temp fix for the old chain by early next week

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

UPDATE

it seams that the info on mullick being unwilling to help is incorrect and infact he just hadn't received my communications due to the amount of spam  / has been busy with cryptsy

I am having a chat with him now to see what he can do to help Smiley

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:36:58 AM

UPDATE

it seams that the info on mullick being unwilling to help is incorrect and infact he just hadn't received my communications due to the amount of spam  / has been busy with cryptsy

Best place to keep coins at the moment?
Wallet or Cryptsy
If coins are in one or other place at the moment, assume it best to leave them where they are?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:42:45 AM

UPDATE

Best place to keep coins at the moment?
Wallet or Cryptsy
If coins are in one or other place at the moment, assume it best to leave them where they are?

best bet right now is keep where they are

expect a huge amoun of progress in the next week or so Smiley

coinbloke

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:03:46 AM

that's a big relief it may just turn out to be a communication breakdown.

Keep us posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: