Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who makes more in the end? A good trader or a holder? Thoughts?  (Read 1795 times)
gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

They are both related, a good trader is someone that knows when to sell, and sometimes this is achieved by holding for a risky amount of time..
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

It is hard to define whether a trader or holder will make more profits in the end. However IMO, the holder will bear lesser risks as compared to a trader who brave through the market daily.
schmeckles22

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

a good trader can make better profit in the short term.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Its depend with amount of money have holder and trader from the beginning, holder will earn good profit in the end but even good trader can lose most money in one day

krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

a good trader can make better profit in the short term.

I also think that a trader can earn more than someone who waits long. and if he has a large amount that can play on the growth of the coin, then he will earn more.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

I think both of them makes similar amount of profit.Both of them do their usual work with very precisely and they know there steps when to do what type of work. So i think both of them are intellectual enough to earn more profit.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

As the title said, Who makes more in the end? I been on trading for quite times,been scalping and learned a few lesson in technical analysis.
A trader or a holder , who earned a lot and takes more .
This is a very technical question to answer, it depends on individual personal experience. If i were to answer this with my own personal experience, i would tell you holders earn more, i have earned more by holding coins and token than trading. This kind of question will be well answered creating a poll for it. Just a suggestion.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

It's not easy to decide in this kind of situation, it depends on the coin hold by the holder, holding shit coins will surely result to shit reward.
But to conclude this Holder earn more in the end, as an adage quote "the patience dog eat the fattest bone ".
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

in my eyes generally a holder makes more in the end. A good trader will do awesome only when he is smart enough to trade at the right time and in right amount.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

if you're a good trader then you'll earn more than hodler but if you're not then better be hodler to safe keep your token and just wait for the token to fly off coz trading will definitely drain all your investment for wrong entry/exit!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

In the end, I believe holders will make more.. I think we can just see the chart from 2017 until now, imagine if you are holders from back then! As for traders, be it day trading, week-months, etc, for every 1 successful trader, there must be at least 20 who unsuccessful. Trading in short-term could be profitable if you can timing it perfect enough which is almost impossible in this case (still possible though). However, regardless traders or holders, both are great if you can profit in this market.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

In any market, the most money is always made by holding on to the bull for the most duration of the trend. A coin that one sold after a double or triple may go up many more times while the trader is out of the position. Cryptos are trading always without any break so trading in and out is not going to work many a time.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:25:20 AM

A good holder.  Smiley  I guess that when you say good, the trader is getting substantial returns. A holder usually has the patience to wait out any market slump, not selling until the profit margin is a windfall.

vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

a trader can earn more profits, to have to be a good entrepreneur, to know when to sell and buy
Lanezer

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

I want to believe a good trader makes the most profit. This is because, in a day, a very good trader can scalp off between 10% to as much as %70 in different consistent trades. A holder, on the other hand, has to wait several weeks or months or even years for a coin to gain value over time. At this stage, the good trader would have made much more over that lengthy period of time compared to how much the holder would have made.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

This question is difficult to answer. But in my opinion a trader can do much more than a holder, but a trader can also lose more, because this is a huge risk.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

Trader or holder is not important. For example, although you're just a holder but you still can earn a lot of money from holding even more than a trader can earn but you need to have big capital right at the start Smiley). Amount of money to invest at the start is the problem we need to care about.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

A good trader can make more money than someone who only keeps his coins or tokens, but only if he is really good and experience has. If the trader is bad, he will certainly lose money and is worse behind than someone who only keeps his coins or token. Everyone has to find out for themselves whether they should trade or hold. If you are unsure, you might want to try the trade with a small amount first.  Wink
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

good traders do more anyway, as they are making a profit of both trading and holding
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Good question actually. In theory trader seems to earn more. buy low - sell high. But in practice holder usually wins. Simply because it's easier, you just buy and do nothing. In the meantime, trader can make a bad move and lose money. You need a lot of experience as a trader to outperform a holder. It's important to point out that to pick right coin is not easy as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: