Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1782 times)
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

Well its good to understand what is cyprto currency,however I'm not sure if it will be possible to have it as a subject in universities. Maybe some short courses or seminar will do.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

I agree too. The world is changing. The cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular. And the use of e-money for business or online payments through the internet is getting very popular. It's a great idea is to have such lessons.
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

I think nations need to advance with vision, the future like Blockchain technology is the vision of today. so if included in the curriculum would be very good especially this is related to the economy directly. hopefully over time, then the government can understand how the needs of people who have helped with the existence of bitcoin
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

No wonder if one day it will be discussed in some universities,because its fever is getting hotter each day and is being talked of the town, therefore it only means popularity and be supported by many. But maybe not to the extend as a subject but it could be possible as a topic only just to educate students that crypto could be helpful too to our lives.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

Having cryptocurrency in schools would definitely be an advantage to the next generations, now that cryptocurrency is being accepted world wide, it is an advantage for the new generations for them to be knowing this new technology as early as possible. So I think, it is for the better for cryptocurrency to be taught at schools as early as when we teach our children about money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

Yes, I think so that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or university. This will increase the awareness about this new technology, which in turn, will help in increasing the adoption rate of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptos have so much potential of revolutionizing the worldwide payment system. So such a technology should be taught to the children or students as a part of their syllabus or education. I think its already been taught in some institutions but only the blockchain perspective of cryptocurrencies is been taught in such schools we need to lay stress over the economic perspective of crypto currency because they are no more just a group of blocks but a whole economy in themselves.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Of course this is very useful information for all people, and especially for students who are just looking for themselves in life. Therefore, it is necessary to study cryptocurrency at the University.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

in my opinion it could be useful for some universities because I see the technological developments used bitcoin can make the students who go to school univertsitas there not left behind with the development of very good technology such as bitcoin and blockchain.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

You are right crypto must be put into subject so that many people know on when is the right time to invest and to cut their losses specially on how they can handle the situation when the market is falling down, hoping to be add as one of the major subject in business management course.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Yeah. Business minded people should get involved and be knowleadgeble of cryptocurrency. With this, the finance industry will be able to assess the status and classify and record.cryptocurrencies.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

If they would make a way to combine financial markets with the crypto markets that it would be very effective to have a lesson for the understanding of the exchange markets.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

I think that would be a better idea and good thing that is needed to give importance by the government so it will be inplemented in all universities and schools. However, I thought that it will only be possible to the countries that already legalizing and adapting Bitcoin and cryptosystem.
Studying cryptocurrency early will certainly be more profitable. Moreover, it was officially held inside the campus. If the government supports and provides regulation, it will make education easier.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Well, it will be good knowledge I mean if we can learn about cryptocurrencies in our schools or university, just imagine we're learned from nothing and we can earn some money furthermore if we can get some study from university, I could take home school and rent some teacher to teach me about it.
kristinasm

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

of course, I would, for example, very much helped by this information at the University, at least for additional earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

Now bitcoin is a very important component of the real world, and studying it at the University would prepare students for the real situation on the market and in the world.

Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

I think crypto should definitely be taught in university but for its technological aspects more than for its business aspects.  I think the technology behind crypto such as how cryptography is used for protecting information and how blockchain technology i used for verification and storing information is very valuable information.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

Yes, I believe that students would have proper awareness about cryptocurreny in order for them to know the opportunity and also to be aware about scammers. Students will be the future manpower of this earth, then having knowledge about this platform is something that they have to look into. I agree that cryptocurrency should be thought to student.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

business management is okay to learn bitcoin, how the bitcoin can spread in the public, how bitcoin price is getting high and getting low, what is the factor of that happen, and computer science is can learn about bitcoin too but in the network system like why blockchain? what is the advatages of blockchain and other..

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

There is much to be explored in cryptocurrencies. Having universities to teach about cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology in general will boost mass adoption as that's what most of us are looking for. The earlier the adoption, the faster government looses its edge of wholly centralizing the financial system at most.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

Perhaps offer it as an elective at least?  I’d sign up for it for sure. Bitcoin technology is already part of reality and the future. Might as well teach it in schools to help eradicate fears and create a more informed society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: