Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new reality in economics and business and young people should be informed about it and gain basic knowledge. The attitude that the crypto currency provided to a group of fans is the wrong approach and should be changed. In your country, the government has not received this electronic currency. However it is very difficult to deploy Bitcoin to school.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
It also good as part of improvement in education world. Many new invention that should shared to people, not only cryptocurrency. Now cryptocurrency is a part of economy because it influence any people life.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

Yes, it would be great if cryptocurrency will be taught in the universities, it just shows that we are welcoming the change happen in our financial aspects and economics. For me, I will enroll right away because I want to learn more about this bitcoins so that I can also protect my bitcoin wealth from thieves and hackers and to know more how to manage and earn more bitcoins.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

Your idea is excellent to include cryptocurrency as a subject for business students. But the main problem is that Governments have not accepted cryptocurrency yet.So implementation is not possible right now.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

I think if bitcoin is not taught is also not a problem because we can get knowledge about bitcoin in this forum and if the teach is also better because knowledge of crypto currency will quickly spread widely throughout the world. if the science of crypto currency is widespread it will encourage everyone to use bitcoin for trading and to invest.

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

It's a very good idea to apply as a subject, because it can also be a provision for income after they graduate study, and it will also improve the progress for future cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin as one subject in school I think it is good idea to teach students about the new technology of cryptocurrency it is advantage for them after they graduate they know how to earn big profit in bitcoin.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

It's really a good idea! To begin with, maybe the topic of crypto would be good as one of the topics. This is a modern currency and graduates should have good knowledge.
Skyonito

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

this would be nice
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

For now, I don't think cryptocurrency can be taught in the University, considering the fact that it has not been globally legalized, which in turn has not been globally accepted. Until then, it will be a good idea to teach it in schools, for people to have wider knowledge about it.
With most countries calling for regulation, it would be just a matter of time before they completely legalize it and the universities should start by teaching people so that they can keep abreast with the latest technology.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

If universities can replace the in relevant entrepreneurial course being thought in school this days with cryptocurrency most of the graduates will be self employed through bitcoin because they will have first hand knowledge about crypto and how it works before living the university and at the end become gurus when they are out of school helping them to look away from the government for employment.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Yes in the technical fields crypto can prove to be useful as in knowing an additional programming language in computer science. But till crypto has at least a stable number of users and vendors there will be no advantage of having crypto as a subject alone if it's a subject with another related matter it would be useful.
Hube950

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

That would be a great achievement. It will help nurture the minds of student and develop for a better future outside school. I see that happening in a matter of years. Would be a great innovation
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

So, there are many courses for it already. Just go to coursera https://www.coursera.org/, you will find enough offers (free or paid) from university about Cryptocurrency area.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Teaching cryptoxurrency in the music university level will individuals understand more about the trade and the advantage,disadvantage and how the market works.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

over the past few weeks, Bitcoin has found itself in many us universities, as more and more universities are announcing the introduction of Bitcoin (or digital currencies) to the program of the next semester. Universities such as Stanford , Princeton and MIT , following the example of NYU and Duke , will also tell students about the future of money. NYU and Duke universities were the first to teach students the basics of virtual currencies.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I think yes it is a good idea to become one of the subject in school or universities especially in business management, teach them how to invest and trading and how it works in market and most of all how to get high profit. Teaching them about in bitcoin is great achievement for them, to become successful at young age.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

In the current academic year, the University of Edinburgh launched a specialized course for the first time in the practice of European universities. In the US, the movement is gaining great momentum: in Stanford, the University of California and MIT courses on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have been taught for two years. Princeton presented a free online course for 11 weeks.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I think it will be great to teach about Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in school and i think in primary schools maybe we can teach about blokchain..

Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

Many of the universities in my country have added new courses to their current curriculum, which focus on crypto currency and blocking technology. They will offer these courses for the first time this academic year.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:11 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 09:05:02 AM by Rana590

Yeah good thinking but it is not possible all over the world. Crypto currency is not acceptable all the countries in the world. There are many countries where most of the crypto currency are not acceptable. If crypto currency will legal all over the world then the process will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: