Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

When I did not get any knowledge about the currency of the university as well as the crypto currency reading, I do not see it as the advantage of the crypto world, because the teachings taught in universities are mostly synthetic and there is an advantage that should be used which should not be used all the financial Management again, the quality of those courses will be accepted, they know the currency of the currency They have knowledge of the subject matter to achieve. Nowadays Electronic Electricity is very popular and Kagri School is therefore a requirement of universities to teach electronic tech money. It gives students the opportunity to invest in electronic money to earn income so that they get a good opportunity to work in the future, it is a great way to earn money for students and help save them while studying for students, and they, Finally they can survive a better way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
I think a few units will do just good. They don't have to fully focus on crypto because it is not yet so popular in other countries. However, I think this course is greatly required for those taking business management since the applications of the digital technology are limitless when it comes to the many forms of businesses. To that end, it still depends on the government if they will imply the transformed curriculum.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

The school definitely does not need this subject.and universities are already studying cryptocurrencies.here on the forum people were writing they write essays on the topic and prepare the presentation.from what country unfortunately I did not find out.It would be interesting to know what the teachers say about the topic of cryptocurrencies
reddev81

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

A good idea for Business/Economics Universities.
But usually public education slowly adopts new things.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

It is up to the school you are studying to want to teach Cryptocurrency right in their school. If the future generates a platform for electronic money. It will definitely destroy the University because when students see the profit from Bitcoin they will give up.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:03:31 AM by _Miracle

Oh God, I cannot even imagine facial expressions of my parents if I would tell them I`m going to study cryptocurrency at univeristy

:-) I'm a mom and I would encourage it.

MIT has had several events to support learning about bitcoin.

Maybe classes  for networks, cryptography, economics, throw in a social psychology course for good measure

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

If it's approved in universities, it will be a good news for users who's still studying. The stage to learn crypto is in college, because students are graduating in that stage, they're close to working. As they study, they can start investing and mining for an earlier income so they can support themselves and their family too, if they learn crypto in college, they will earn twice. After they graduate, they will work as an engineer, doctor, etc.., and earn with crypto through mining and investing. There will be a huge impact in their country's economy if it happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
electronus

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

According to experts, in 5 years the blockchain course will be included in the program of each University.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Cryptocurrency should be a must subject for every business students ,economist,computer science and entrepreneurs. More academic work in cryptocurrency will enable it to solve most challenge in crypto industry
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Bitcoin as part of universities as a subject taught is really a great opportunities to a college students, however,it might be not possible at the moments simply because bitcoin is not well accepted by the government since it is decentralized and they do not have controlled over it. However providing the college student a basic knowledge on bitcoin maybe they would organized a seminar training about it so that college student would have knowledge about it.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:02:00 AM

yes learning cryptocurrency in school will really give all the student a privilege to under more about the new era of blockchain and also it make our governments to under the really through beside the cryptoworld.
i think we all need this  
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

It is up to the school you are studying to want to teach Cryptocurrency right in their school. If the future generates a platform for electronic money. It will definitely destroy the University because when students see the profit from Bitcoin they will give up.
I think it will depend on the lecturer, we know that cryptocurrency is concerned with financial and economic management. if a lecturer is certain he could have named cryptocurrency as an innovative new financial system in his class because I think the material taught in the university is also determined from the selection of the material by the lecturer itself..
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

It is a good idea to study cryptocurrency in university, which can improve the financial knowledge of college students and make the young people have a deeper understanding of cryptocurrency.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

I doubt that cryptocurrencies will be studied, it is not a subject - it is a currency . And the study of currency can only be their very history and no more . It would be more plausible if the universities studied the blockchain network and the principle of its work , then there would be new staff and geniuses, just a little development will be in the coming years , but in the future everything can be.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

Yes, of course, I agree with your idea. Indeed, students should be taught cryptocurrency. The goal is that they can succeed in the future and the school they have been through so far will not be a waste. If they understand about cryptocurrency, of course, they will also get huge profits and can share the knowledge of crypto with people around him. This is very good if applied by countries in the world.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

I think it's a good idea if cryptocurrency is taught in school or university... So students all over the world know about about the development of electronic currency.. So when students are in the cryptocurrency world they are not awkward anymore..
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

This is a good idea but I think it will never become a subject I think the government will not allow this to happen to put in curriculum but I'm not closing any chances that one day it will adopted and eventually it will teach to the student's because the important is the student know the existence of crypto currencies and what is the uses of it.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

I think not only should teach in the university but also disseminate knowledge in the whole society. Government should be more open to the curriculum of currency, this is a great idea.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

This is a good idea, I think that these youngsters should be able to be aware and literate about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, it should be part of their financial literacy, it will be not just theoretical but more on practical application of the things they will really need to master in their everyday living as an adult. Not just about the crypto currencies but the traits and values that they need in order to develop their decision making skills, analytical skills, patience and perseverance.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

Well it would be great if crypto currency is taught in schools and universities but I don't think the governments would allow that. As crypto currency is decentralized and that is something that the governments are very against. Although I'm sure that online courses would become extremely popular with the masses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: