Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

Again, the quality of those who will take the course, do they have reasonable knowledge in the subject matter? or they should rely on just general knowledge of what is available on the internet because to my knowledge I do not see it as an advantage in the crypto world because what is taught in universities is largely theoretical and has the advantage of engaging in practices not taught in financial management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

yes that will really go along way by the time they start teaching universities many more will come to terms and its will now be a global subject
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

I think blockchain technology is going to have to be taught, given how it is affecting all industries. I can see a future in which economics textbooks will contain references to and perhaps a chapter on bitcoin.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

If cryptocurrency will be  practical as a matter in school and university, it is surely conducive for the students.since much students doesn't wit how is bitcoin.a formal mild in my country still instruction crypto in universities was a grand concept.
Saraquiel

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

Hi

Its a novel idea to have Crypto taught in universities for future graduates but there are certain things that will constantly have to be changed within the curriculum since the Crypto world moves at such a high pace that by the time one class has graduated, the very next class will be receiving out-dated information so maybe just teaching the basics of Crypto understanding things such as Blockchain and the original coins such as BTC would be a good idea as a foundation for entering into the investment market and not falling prey to things like scams etc.

Decent idea though if the government can get over their disdain of Crypto
TannerChandler

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

I also hope it can be applied in a lesson so that it can educate students to understand about the world of cryptocurrency and that can make a better future for cryptocurrency.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

I think bitcoin has been the subject of discussion for students in economics and finance lectures. But it only covers the university, I think for high school students there has been no discussion of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
Precisely, bitcoin would be a great help for you in terms of financial aspect. If you can gain some money here then you can pay your own tuition and you can even help your family in terms of financial services. 

I believe it will be a great step for the users and of course for the students. This will be helpful in so many ways just like investing, earning money, budgeting, entrepreneurship etc. It will give the students an opportunity to explore bitcoin.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

I think it would be hard to teach crypto currencies in universities. The basics, I think that everybody who is able to visite a university can get that knowledge by himself. And the developements in the world of crypto currencies, I think that they happen too fast in order to be tought in a seperate subject.
What I can imagine is that crypto currencies can fill a few lessons somewhere in the economic region.
Sudesh s athukorala

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Learning cryptocurrency is very important.Because cryptocurrency circulate in world.But limit of cryptocurrency knowledge in world.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
As a college student, I am striving to reach my dreams and I am currently struggling about financial means. Good thing I was introduced to this cryptocurrency thing and it helped me a lot. So a cryptocurrency subject is a good thing in universities because it can help a lot of people and they can also contribute in the cryptocurrency world which is good on both parties.
krik234

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

I think cybersport is enough Cheesy
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Apparently, bitcoin has been the talk of the town in the past years. And I think, to learn bitcoin in universities is very helpful for the development not only of bitcoin but also the economy of every country. I think this can start as a subject for a related course for instance in a BS Economy course or even in I.T.
Cryptocurrency is actually broad in nature and it can be a first step for economic success. It can even be added as subject to financial courses.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Students can start learning about electronic money while they are in college. And it can start the way of getting rich by buying bitcoins right from school. My niece invested in bitcoin when it was a freshman and now it has been successful.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I think cryptocurrencies should just be taught at business administration programs but in computer sciences or engineering as well. Cryptocurrencies aren't limited to only business-minded people. Cryptocurriences can be an avenue for innovation.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

Precisely, bitcoin would be a great help for you in terms of financial aspect. If you can gain some money here then you can pay your own tuition and you can even help your family in terms of financial services. 

I believe it will be a great step for the users and of course for the students. This will be helpful in so many ways just like investing, earning money, budgeting, entrepreneurship etc. It will give the students an opportunity to explore bitcoin.
But the purpose of students when they are at school is not to learn things like make money, become a trader or investor with bitcoin, what they need to learn is useful knowledge for the job they will do in the future. They can not choose bitcoin as a formal job for their future because bitcoin does not belong to the real world, the existence of bitcoin only belongs to the realm of the virtual world, it does not make sense in the long run, going too deep is only afraid to make the future of students unstable and face many difficulties

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

Jes each university will teach its own cryptocurrency

german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

would be an excellent idea that universities and schools around the world began to teach about the world of cryptos, I believe that in the coming years this will be a reality
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

I can say that it would be good to explain students how everything works to make them become developers in future. Also students woud have an opportunity to learn how to make money on crypto.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

I think its a great idea to start course on Cryptocurrecy in university level. There's lot of things to know about it and it will be helpful if students get proper guideline. We all should know about the future of our currency system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: