Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1785 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

The school unquestionably does not require this subject in colleges about cryptocurrencies. Here on the gathering individuals were composing they compose articles on the point and set up the presentation. From what nation lamentably I didn't discover out. It would enthusiasm to realize what the instructors say in regards to the theme of digital forms of money.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I think its a good idea for cryptocurrency to be tought in schools , its Soo inevitable that cypto will some day take over at some point its therefore advantageous  for the students to get an early lesson about Cryptocurrency and its market to avoid the mistakes the early adopters made that may have led to losses,. This is the future technology and having an early education about it will be of good to the future generations

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Well, they are already teaching blockchain technology in some universities. If you want to be a programmer, that is nice, but otherwise I think cryptos are best learned in real life, in practice.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

It's a very good idea to apply as a subject, because it can also be a provision for income after they graduate study, and it will also improve the progress for future cryptocurrencies.
This is bright idea to apply as subject in school it helps to student to become more productive after they graduate they can apply there knowledge to start to join in bitcoin, cause they know the how start a business and the risk and challenges to face off . This is big advantage for students.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:52:29 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

It will be great if cryptocurrency is taught as a subject at school or university level. Then the research for cryptocurrency will be continued. General students come to know, what is cryptocurrency and how people can earn from cryptocurrency. They can meet up their tuition fees from earning of cryptocurrency. That means they become self dependent from student life. And cryptocurrency also benefited by research and development.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

i imagine that every day. quiz about ico's, token metrics, blockchain system etc. but 1 or 2 year later when all class gonna be rich i think things are change crazy Smiley
Anees1122

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Yes, As demand for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology increases, the demand for education and courses in these areas has also reached new highs. So Universities and schools should offer different specializations in blockchain cryptocurrencies this will be very helpful for us for understanding concepts of blockchain.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

cryptocurrency should be taught not only in business management! it is important for IT major too.
if it gonna be taught in university, many young generation will using crypto in the future. and Cryptocurrency can become a major in universities.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I wish I would have those in my city universities, but we definately wont be having that soon, becouse my country is not developed enough
jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

I really hope it will come true soon. but if it does not work, there may be many ways for students to have an interest in learning about cryptocurrency and making a profit with cryptocurrency.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

That is a good idea but it will not happen in my country. Students should learn about bitcoin and ways to make money from bitcoin. As such, students can earn money and have financial autonomy.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Learning about bitcoin on such a young age was a good idea. Earning while studying, i think those students will be motivated to go on school not worrying on their expenses since they are now educated on investing on bitcoins.

Actually i was just learned about bitcoin from my cousin that was 6 yrs younger than me and currently studying and i was working now, i won't be surprised if one day she has more than assets than me.

Hope that i was introduced earlier with this cryptocurrency evolution.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

maybe its not about the media but about the how it works, how the management of the cryptocurrencies or circulation about it, and maybe it is not notice about the bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, and of the software engineer I think they can try to learn about blockchain system

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

That is the best program for higher education if they are going to add crytocurrency specially in the course of business administration or management. It is a big advantage of millenials to have knowledge about crytocurrency. The motivation to achieve their goals will increase.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

I agree with you! young people should have knowledge about Cryptocurrency and should have some basic knowledge. So my opinion, is most important everyone, If the university is about crypto currency.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

definitely yes it is a good idea to become one of the subject in school or universities especially in business management, teach them how to invest and trading and how it works in market and most of all how to get high profit. one day when people fully get the concept and adopt the use of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in our daily life activities, we'll also think about how to sustain it for the next generation and that'll lead to it being thought in schools
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

I can say that it would be good to explain students how everything works to make them become developers in future. Also students woud have an opportunity to learn how to make money on crypto.
Baraban66

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Im agree with you. I'm a teacher of economics and I allocate some time and tell for students about cryptocurrency and blockchain
mysacrifice

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

It's a very good idea to apply as a subject, because it can also be a provision for income after they graduate study, and it will also improve the progress for future cryptocurrencies.
This is bright idea to apply as subject in school it helps to student to become more productive after they graduate they can apply there knowledge to start to join in bitcoin, cause they know the how start a business and the risk and challenges to face off . This is big advantage for students.

Totally agreed. Including crypto currencies in relevant departments in the universities is really smart idea. just think like this, anyway those students will learn cryptos by themselves, why not to teach them properly so we can prevent them being scammed by fraud people.
soodungg26

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

If it's really applied in the university I'm sure it will have a very good impact for the students, and they can earn income after they graduate before work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: