Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

I can say Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities it would be good to explain students how everything works to make them become developers in future. There's lot of things to know about it and it will be helpful if students get proper guideline. We all should know about the future of our currency system.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mingmeina6

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
In fact, I don't think it is necessary. If we say that Bitcoin has financial expertise, there are specialized finance studies, and there are technical programming. I think these should be more interesting for students to understand, not as a discipline.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

it's good to be taught at university, because crypto is the initial ny of coding, like javascrift, HTML, MySQL, jequery dll.

and cryptocurrency is a business experience for students to develop their business management in the international arena, because cryptocurrency can cover the whole world.

Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

School subjects must really have about Blockchain and crypto currencies so people become aware. It is also possible to include topics such as Economics, Business Mangement...
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

I think its will be great if students can learn cryptocurrency in university level. It is the future assets and young students have right to know more about it. It will also contribute them to be financially stable.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Yes they should  , the sooner the younger generation gets to be taught about crypto the better for everyone, this is a technology that is about to take over the Fintech and getting to learn more about the future technology the better. This will be of help as they will be taught avoid the mistakes early investors made that led to unnecessary losses.. There are currently a lot of information regarding crypto, but an arranged manner of teaching will be of good to the future generation
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
a very good idea because we also have to follow the economy by using the advancement of the times and technological developments may be indirectly able to keep up with the times

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

this would be nice
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

A good and wonderful endeavor. This will give young people an initial boost to the world of the crypto currencies.  Smiley Smiley
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

I doubt that cryptocurrencies will be studied, it is not a subject - it is a currency . And the study of currency can only be their very history and no more . It would be more plausible if the universities studied the blockchain network and the principle of its work , then there would be new staff and geniuses, just a little development will be in the coming years , but in the future everything can be.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

I think universities should start with block chain! Then there's a course on cryptocurrency!

In the future, blockchain will be applied to all walks of life, and talents of blockchain will be sought after by many companies!
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

When the society starts at least, to contact with the crypto currency, I think it will be studied in universities. Well, today there are probably several universities that practice studying crypto currency and their capabilities.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

The crypto industry is not so stable and not so durable to teach it. Perhaps you can talk about it in the lessons of the economy, but no more. There is not much reliable information. Need time.

Yes I agree with this statement. Learning Cryptocurrency could be a good idea in universities but I do not it should become part of universities’s  curriculum. It could be discuss and set as example in a certain subject for instance in Economic, Marketing and etc.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies can be taught and can be considered as part of accountancy,statistics and even on general mathematics.The local government and the university should study this matter carefully and if it necessary,why dont we teach crypto as part of their curicullum.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Yes, definitely they should teach bitcoin to millenials so it will become popular and the price of bitcoin will go higher. It is necessary to teach bitcoin to business management students so they can be one of contributory factor to the cryptocurrency world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

In present world, bitcoin become important thing in economic world. It effects economically in bitcoin uses country. That's why, we have to know about bitcoin. For that government can open a course on bitcoin in university.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Yes, as millenials we are techy and we always use our phone, We cannot live without cellphone and we always check the notifications in fb, instagram, twitter. I believe using bitcoin is profitable for me as a student, We have a extra income if we have projects i have money to buy some stuff. My friends and classmates using bitcoin a big help for us i'm so grateful and blessed.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Introducing cryptocurrency in the Universities will be the best thing to happen to the young generation, Cryptocurrency is the future and the sooner the younger generation is taught more about it the better, his way they get to avoid the mistakes that might make them losses and decisions that dint work for the early adopters, the knowledge of buying and selling  and their timing can also be applied outside cryptocurrency,  the benefit will not just be on the  student,

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I think universities should start with block chain! Then there's a course on cryptocurrency!

In the future, blockchain will be applied to all walks of life, and talents of blockchain will be sought after by many companies!

Studying the Block chain is a great thing to start at a school. I don't want Bitcoin or other digital currencies to teach in schools since a lot of people learned these currencies online without a teacher and the only thing that is very confusing to people is the Blockchain and in that sense, people might be able to find problems and features they can develop that can help Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

I'm an engineering student and i have this professor in engineering management subject who really loves talking about business specially about cryptocurrency, He is so fascinated since he is a business minded person, He keeps on telling us about investing in bitcoin and other currency, that wwas the time that i just know few things about crypto and i don't really give damn about it, but with His continuous talking day by day i started to get curious so i dig deep how this functions, now i'm here, i know something but not that much to be a crypto genius.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: