Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
Precisely, bitcoin would be a great help for you in terms of financial aspect. If you can gain some money here then you can pay your own tuition and you can even help your family in terms of financial services. 

I agree! It will also help the students who earning their living on their own. In that way, they can earn and save for their future. if ever they'll learn about the crypto currency and how to use it in a proper way.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

I think it's a good idea if cryptocurrency is taught in school or university... So students all over the world know about about the development of electronic currency.. So when students are in the cryptocurrency world they are not awkward anymore..
monarchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Yes Maybe Universities And Schools Must Have Subjects About Cryptocurrency Because It Also Helps Them To Invest So According to Me Lessons About Cryptocurrency That Is In Need For Every University And School
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

That will be really nice because it will afford students who sponsor themselves the opportunity to make money for their fees and even after school.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

If cryptocurrency will be applied as a subject in school /university, it is very helpful for the students.Many students doesn't know what is bitcoin. So bitcoin is applied as a subject in the school /university.  Smiley Wink
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

That will be really nice because it will afford students who sponsor themselves the opportunity to make money for their fees and even after school.

I definitely agree with you. Learning cryptocurrency in universities will make every student to have a sideline. They can earn money and support tgeur own education.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

If cryptocurrency will be applied as a subject in school /university, it is very helpful for the students.Many students doesn't know what is bitcoin. So bitcoin is applied as a subject in the school /university.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I doubt that cryptocurrencies will be studied, it is not a subject - it is a currency . And the study of currency can only be their very history and no more . It would be more plausible if the universities studied the blockchain network and the principle of its work , then there would be new staff and geniuses, just a little development will be in the coming years , but in the future everything can be.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

In the university environment, especially in the information technology and economics fields, students are exposed to the digital money environment to help them find out and possibly the future they are the founders of more money. like digital technology for the community
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

A lot of people often confuse Bitcoin and other currencies with blockchain technology...These cryptocurrencies are just built on the underlying technology and nothing more.
Blockchain technology is just like the internet with built-in robustness that cuts across almost all sector from artificial intelligence to IoT to health to finance to business to nanotech etc
So I believe that the technology is what should be inculcated into the University learning environment.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

Students can start learning about electronic money while they are in college. And it can start the way of getting rich by buying bitcoins right from school. My niece invested in bitcoin when it was a freshman and now it has been successful.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
Yes,If this would taught in different universities it would be a greater help to every students who wants to have  extra income aside from going to school.On the other hand it is their chance to feed themselves and don't depend on their parents to pay their tuition fees.Its also an eye opener to the young ones to develop their knowledge in doing business.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

yes it is good to learn but will definitely think for what if it is not definitely accepted all over the world it will waste time and waste to be involved in learning materials. better they plunge directly to be able to pay for school or pocket money.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Yes, it would be great if cryptocurrency will be taught in the universities, it just shows that we are welcoming the change happen in our financial aspects and economics. For me, I will enroll right away because I want to learn more about this bitcoins so that I can also protect my bitcoin wealth from thieves and hackers and to know more how to manage and earn more bitcoins.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I think that learning cryptocurrency in college is a major advanyage because I think that blockchain technology the the future of money. With experts teaching cryptocurrency to students they will be guided properly and can bexome a successfull crypto analyst in yhe future. Their will be a great potential for crypto in the future and havong a subject avout it in college is a very good thing.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

If in university's any subject of cryptocurrency included this will be a revolution in the digital world. Because from teenage people are becoming familiar with cryptocurrency. They doing very well indeed. So if this topics they learn in their university it will open a door for them with much benefits and the economy of that country will be more and more developed.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

For me there's a lot  of new ways  how you want  to  learn. Internet is also a big thing for the new comers to learn cyrpto currency. But also having a school for crypto is a cool  and  good idea  for some reasons like  learning   on  trading  and market  and many more.And also will  focus  on business side  in blockhain  technology is a  pretty  much good idea.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Yes, I think its a good idea. However, I believe more weight should be given to teaching Blockchain technology and associated computer languages that allows us to create smart contracts etc etc. There will more need for blockchain developers since many existing companies and new companies are shifting towards utilizing the power of the blockchain in their businesses. So a good start is to introduce blockchain technology curriculum for colleges and universities. Cryptocurrencies and how they impact our way of life  can be taught at business school or in a Sociology class. Mind you that this is my opinion.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

I strongly agree with this. All university include Cryptocurrency topics into there syllabus . In the future electronic money will definitely demand dominance. The use of e-money for business or online payments via the internet will be more popular. Now educating students about electronic money is very important to help students approach with electronic money early. This is very useful for students after they graduate.

microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Actually even if it is not being told in universities, a lot of students know cryptocurrencies or somehow have an idea about it. If this will implemented we can able to provide the needs for the future jobs related to crypto because for sure a lot of jobs will arise that are related to cryptocurrency soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: