Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

bounty twitter started i hope can join it , Opetcoin is good project with developer team

Õpet's Third Bounty will start soon!!

Participate in the bounty to support us and up to 200 OPET (~$200) PER WEEK!

Visit http://bounty.opetfoundation.com to obtain the instructions!

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Õpet's Third Bounty has begun!

⭐️Welcome to the Third Opet Bounty!⭐️

This bounty will be active for a period of one week, limited to the first 1,000 applicants only.
If you did not receive confirmation of your entry, please do not attempt to take part - as your contributions will not be considered.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The full instructions to the bounty can be found in the downloadable Excel document.
Please be sure to read the instructions carefully, and speak to the admins of the Telegram Bounty group should you require any assistance.
https://t.me/OpetBounty

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

⭐️Welcome to the Third Opet Bounty!⭐️

This bounty will be active for a period of one week, limited to the first 1,000 applicants only.
If you did not receive confirmation of your entry, please do not attempt to take part - as your contributions will not be considered.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The full instructions to the bounty can be found in the downloadable Excel document.
Please be sure to read the instructions carefully, and speak to the admins of the Telegram Bounty group should you require any assistance.
https://t.me/OpetBounty

Note that you will not obtain any rewards for posting your ETH address here. Please participate by submitting the form through our bounty website!

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

⭐️Welcome to the Third Õpet Bounty!⭐️

Õpet aims to help students all around the world with their education and curriculum, expanding their horizons through an AI chat bot, facilitated by community generated resources. Please do support our cause in equalizing opportunities by participating in our bounty, joining our social media and participating in discussions! Our admins will always be happy to answer them.

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Дa!!! Этoт пpoeкт oчeнь xopoш, и пpoдyкт oчeнь yникaлeн. Жeлaю yдaчи!

Thank you for your support! Our project is proceeding well. Please stay tuned for our whitelisting to participate in our pre-sale that begins 1st August!
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

Helping the student for their studies to complete their revised is a something that is good to do.
But I think it will be better if Õpetcoin also usable to accompany every students for their daily study.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Helping the student for their studies to complete their revised is a something that is good to do.
But I think it will be better if Õpetcoin also usable to accompany every students for their daily study.

It actually does! The chatbot will obtain data from users and provide recommendations based on data collected in addition to helping students revise!
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

Good afternoon, the project really impresses! I want to know if I am now in the US but not a resident, can I get opet tokens?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

Good afternoon, the project really impresses! I want to know if I am now in the US but not a resident, can I get opet tokens?
Hello. Thank you for your support! The purchase of a token is limited only to citizens of the United States, China and India. Residents of other countries can participate in ICO if they pass KYC verification. Please register here https://kyc.opetfoundation.com/login
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

Hello. Thank you for your support! The purchase of a token is limited only to citizens of the United States, China and India. Residents of other countries can participate in ICO if they pass KYC verification. Please register here https://kyc.opetfoundation.com/login
Well, it is a good thing if we gonna pass KYC verification before participating in ICO because I know this project gonna be a good projct.
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

If your sales start only in September, should the interested users register on the whitelist?
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Well, it is a good thing if we gonna pass KYC verification before participating in ICO because I know this project gonna be a good projct.
It's a dream. It turns out that with the help of the Opet  application, students can regulate their educational activities and even use it to access educational materials?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

If your sales start only in September, should the interested users register on the whitelist?
Hello. The private sale is ongoing right now. We observe a great interest among investors to our platform, so if you wish to join the number of whitelist mebmers, please fill out the form that you find on our website and write an email to ico@opetfoundation.com to discuss further. As we cannot prepare legal docs for too many parties, it will be good to make your interests known soon.
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

Our future is behind similar educational platforms. Your idea is brilliant - it has long been necessary to use the possibilities of blockchain in studies. Why do you have it written that the third bounty campaign has started now? Does bounty  last for the entire sales period?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Our future is behind similar educational platforms. Your idea is brilliant - it has long been necessary to use the possibilities of blockchain in studies. Why do you have it written that the third bounty campaign has started now? Does bounty  last for the entire sales period?
Thank you for your interest! Yes, it’s our third bounty program which started on June 27 and continues until August 8. Since there are many bounty ad airdrop participants, we divided our bounty into several parts in order to reduce the load on the server and maintain the optimal information processing mode.
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

Thank you for your interest! Yes, it’s our third bounty program which started on June 27 and continues until August 8. Since there are many bounty ad airdrop participants, we divided our bounty into several parts in order to reduce the load on the server and maintain the optimal information processing mode.
Understood. Performance comes first! Tell me whether to support activity all week or once a week? And when can I get tokens?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:37 PM by mprep

It's a dream. It turns out that with the help of the Opet  application, students can regulate their educational activities and even use it to access educational materials?
Of course, Opet will Record Accurately and securely on a Distributed Ledger all information relevant and useful to college admission processes like user’s interests, preferences, academic progress, ECA records, testimonies, and personality profiling. In addition, students can use interactive materials, as the technology models the learning space including materials from Youtube, Netflix and Spotify's

Understood. Performance comes first! Tell me whether to support activity all week or once a week? And when can I get tokens?
You can prepare one material per week and update the bounty thread. The tokens will be distributed along with the ICO tokens on the first week of October 2018!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Your rate is quite good at www.icoguide.com it seems interesting, I trust their rates as they are not paid.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Thank you very much for such a wonderful idea! Now the whole world is fighting for quality education. What exactly in the program of generosity can interest me now?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: