Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10948 times)
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

This is a very big idea that can provide tremendou value for our younger generation. Very transparent and very respectable! The teams has thought out the game plan well and i cant wait to see how the AI turns out.

I totally agree with you, this project from opet foundation is awesome encouraging a better way of learning for our young students the future is bright for opet foundation & our kids 👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess right now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess right now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.

I agree and Im surprised this idea hasn't been thought of all ready? This could be a game changer and massively enhance our economy in the future. Kids who before lost out on an education because they didn't get on with teachers or couldn't focus in class will have an alternative option to learn. This means that means that more people will be educated than ever before which will benefit us globally.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

There is some serious potential behind this project, it has real substance in todays technology world. the education industry is crying out for some help, so why not use technology and AI to help our teachers educate our youth. I wish this was around in my day 15 years ago, I would have really benefited from it!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:31:38 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:47:31 PM by plastic_paddy

The public sale is set to start in 2 days (September 1st). this project is destined for success, it clearly has great potential to help the education industry and once school catch wind of the idea I thinks its going to fly. I highly recommend everyone getting in on this one, its going to be a game changer!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, ale stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess righteous  now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.

I totally agree the educational system needs to wake up to the benefit of using Ai in and out of the classroom it’s definitely the future & the way the world is moving forward with technology I think it’s about time Ai was intoduced into education especially as the opet foundation are innovating this space with the Ai chatbot your very own personal private tutor.
plisaphvia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

Looks like an interesting idea,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
my partner works with people who have autism and learning difficulties , after speaking with her team they have decided that it would be a good idea to introduce it to the everyday pattern of the residents. Ill keep the chat room updated on the progress they make.
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
my partner works with people who have autism and learning difficulties , after speaking with her team they have decided that it would be a good idea to introduce it to the everyday pattern of the residents. Ill keep the chat room updated on the progress they make.
I imagine thats a challenging but rewarding job. would be interested to hear how your partner gets on using the ai platform in her workplace
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

I imagine thats a challenging but rewarding job. would be interested to hear how your partner gets on using the ai platform in her workplace
opet and its ai platform can help so many people in so many different situations. many people dont understand that not everybody has the option or the ability to be able to get up and go to school.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, ale stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess righteous  now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.

I totally agree the educational system needs to wake up to the benefit of using Ai in and out of the classroom it’s definitely the future & the way the world is moving forward with technology I think it’s about time Ai was intoduced into education especially as the opet foundation are innovating this space with the Ai chatbot your very own personal private tutor.

I feel the same way mate, we have technology here but were not using it to educate the future generations? Sounds ridiculous to me, so more power to The Opet Foundation for jumping on this idea, I really hope its a successful project because the posotive benefits to millions of young students could be huge!
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

That’s amazing mate she must have the patience of a saint but also very rewarding job I can definitely see the benefits of Ai as a teaching method & even for rehabilitation like in the prison sector where some teachers are afraid of their surroundings & are overwhelmed by pressure.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

I am happy such a project for students.I hope that investors will be interested in this area by taking the necessary steps.

Agreed! Investors are there, people are starting to come around to the idea of using AI to help educate students, why not is the question really. This project stands out amongst others and the word is spreading clearly! I the pre sale starts in just over an hour. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on, The Opet Foundation will change the education sector!
kittykitty2

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

It's very good with the Opet coins that have a goal to make global education easier for all sisawa worldwide, this platform will be very useful in real life, I am waiting for greater innovation on this project for the Ministry of education around the world.
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
cryptoci

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:49 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 03:15:29 PM by cryptoci

The pre sale is up and running guys! click the link to get involved http://KYC.opetfoundation.com .you really don't want miss out on this one!
RobinPeter

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

public sale started, 20% bonus token, to 8 september 2018

opet mobile education app will be launched 100%, we already raised pass softcap 10,000 ethereum
however, contributing now, will allow us to develop more curriculum for different country
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Since you just brought up your telegram channel… How active is it? Do the devs actually interact with the community on there? In other words – is it worth joining? Hopefully it is because I've been looking for something just like this for a long time now…
cryptoci

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

This is one project you don't want to miss out on, definitely going to be a success, click the link to invest in a definite winner http://kyc.opetfoundation.com.you/
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

The Opet Foundation uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to make you smarter, faster, and better while traveling as a high school student. This project enables tertiary applications and admissions and colleges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: