Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!

which should be planned by the team before the system is created
therefore it should be the purpose of why this project is implemented
Developers are engaged with a scope to bring a new mechanism adding various features to bring a leading change in the economy that proves a vision to reach their targets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

The video presentation of Opetcoin is really great. It helps me to gained such knowledged about the project on how it works. A lot of good features are there especially in providing digital private tutor to help the students. I will keep looking for new progress on this project in a coming days.

I agree, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.
I will have to say that I also think similar on this case of the advancements of the project.
Opetcoin teams are exploring to the advanced technologies which are bringing a new vision added to the platform and they are taking the challenges of the competiteors and setting the progress to the next level.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

And I really like the idea, it will be more innovative for students. I just hope that the platform will just give 100% control to the student's data so it is not going to be misused because it will be very important for their future.

I think that's what they were doing, to secure the information of every students by using the platform. This is what makes it good which the traditional way of keeping the records will turn into a digital secured data and makes the works more easier.

Maybe it will get some kinda of global support for some educational sector atleast that will help create awareness about cryptocurrencies I think it will just need student support once its out to keep it going

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

Those changes will likely take place after 12 years from now, I personally like to invest in projects that have real use in current time since I am looking to making money during this time and not after long time.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

And I really like the idea, it will be more innovative for students. I just hope that the platform will just give 100% control to the student's data so it is not going to be misused because it will be very important for their future.

I think that's what they were doing, to secure the information of every students by using the platform. This is what makes it good which the traditional way of keeping the records will turn into a digital secured data and makes the works more easier.

Yes, you are right. Now Blockchain technology is popular and have more convenient for tradition ways. And security -back up problem will e biggest problem at OPET.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

Maybe it will get some kinda of global support for some educational sector atleast that will help create awareness about cryptocurrencies I think it will just need student support once its out to keep it going
Not only the students but all generations when they keep exploring to the new trend in the digital economy their learnings let them understand in detail and put them a step forward to achieve their goals.
opet-foundation

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:27 AM

We Are The Top 10 Machine Learning Solution Providers!

Hi guys, we just won an award for Top10 APAC machine learning solutions providers for 2018 by CIO Advisor. The project has gotten recognition. Will be featured in their September issue of the magazine.  Cheesy

https://www.reddit.com/user/Opet-foundation/comments/90be2w/we_are_the_top_10_machine_learning_solution/
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

Those changes will likely take place after 12 years from now, I personally like to invest in projects that have real use in current time since I am looking to making money during this time and not after long time.

For now its good to invest on such fresh project like this. Maybe after a year all months this project could be a big hit in the blockchain platform right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

So the sale is long way to start then on September? That's pretty long to wait. Supposedly I am thinking that they are recruiting whitelist investors then.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

Your project is rated good at icoguide.com It is good sign

Here is the rating: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet

why review is not available?
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:10:07 AM by mprep

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
Thank you. We are working on it. Our goal is all the universities of the world. It will be great!

How you guys intend to do that? I mean what are your plans regarding to that? Please, just out of curiosity.
Everything has its time. Gradually we will invite different schools to join us. But, I think that advertising from real users of the platform and their feedback on our work will work. The universities themselves will be interested in cooperation with us.

I'm interested in where can I see the smart contract? The project was created with a soul! I see. I want to see you in the market as leaders. Good luck!
Smart contract of the project is published on Github, it’s possible to view the smart contract’s history of changes and additions. The company is going to provide detailed audit of smart contract in the near future.
When will this be represented? Is there an approximate date for the presentation? Or is it just guesses and you do not know exactly how this will happen?
There is no specific date yet. The team is working on this issue. In order to be aware of all updates, I invite you to a group of telegrams where you can see all our updates for each day https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

The team must create a very secure system that will hold and secured data of students and must make the system easy accessible and hoping it will stay for a long time. I will look forward for more detailed information how this project will implement its features the soonest.
will the platform store any personal information of users? If this is the case, then developers should seriously consider the security of user information.
Information about users will be stored on the blockroom and each of the users will have their own key to their own information. In order for anyone to see it, he must enter a security password. Without it, the information will not be available. The user himself will decide who to give access to his information.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

The team must create a very secure system that will hold and secured data of students and must make the system easy accessible and hoping it will stay for a long time. I will look forward for more detailed information how this project will implement its features the soonest.
will the platform store any personal information of users? If this is the case, then developers should seriously consider the security of user information.
Information about users will be stored on the blockroom and each of the users will have their own key to their own information. In order for anyone to see it, he must enter a security password. Without it, the information will not be available. The user himself will decide who to give access to his information.
Yes indeed I think it should be like that because everyone should be able to maintain their privacy for the sake of their own safety. I think this step money exactly once.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Thanks for the detailed answer. It's good that the platform will ensure the complete safety of its followers, this is a big plus for your platform.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Thanks for the comment and support. You can participate in our bounty program. !  Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!
 Tokens for sale 40,000,000 OPET
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Yes I hope this idea can be further developed by the team, so that in the future will be very useful for them. And data that has been obtained later can be made a measuring flea for them in the future. I hope this project will succeed.
Well, with great efforts that being showed by the team especially here on this thread, I think the chance to succeed on this kind of platform will be possible. They are actively responding some concerns in regards to the project. It shows that they can handle this and probably make this a good kind.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Your project is rated good at icoguide.com It is good sign

Here is the rating: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet

why review is not available?
It is very unfortunate that you do not have access to a review. Try again. Perhaps the server was overloaded.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Project managers are active not only in social networks, but also here, I like that they are interested in each of us.
This will have a positive impact on feedback about the project, because administrators are active and carefully study all the questions posed from users.
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

the board of advisors is very impressive. do you people have a bounty program? i think i want be endorse this project myself.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

the board of advisors is very impressive. do you people have a bounty program? i think i want be endorse this project myself.
We can invite you to participate in the bounty program. Her terms are as follows Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!
And now there is a private sale of tokens.
Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.
Those interested in contributing amounts below 50 ETH (minimum of 5 ETH) may participate in the public presale, with bonus tokens offered as follows:
 •  20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September,
 •  15% bonus tokens from 9 September to 16 September,
 •  10% bonus tokens from 17 September to 23 September.
 •  5% bonus tokens from 24 September to 30 September.
The official token generation event will be on the 1st October 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: