Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2673 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Altcoin in the first place suppose to be everything that  bitcoin is not!  Altcoin should be  suitable for all sort of product and service while Bitcoin remain the most reliable payment system in the world.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

The main advantage of altcoyin is that it is a new coin and as most new coins most likely will grow rapidly in the first time. What can give good money.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

There are a lot of adventage of Altcoin, one of it is to give huge return of investment. Good investment, there are some altcoins that is really good for long term invesment such ethereum and many else. Also agreed with you about transaction fees. If you compare it the fees on altcoins with bitcoins, the different is really big. Using altcoins for payment is really good and the fees is really low.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

The advantage of altcoin investment is quite a lot. Among them is easy to do without time and place bound.
Generate a high enough profit when compared with gold and land investment.not disrupt the formal work.
But the most important benefit of BTC is that it can generate high profits in a short time, which is the benefit of BTC that many people come to this market, in my opinion people gradually forget the purpose of the BTC was born, now everyone buys and holds BTC for the purpose of speculation.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

It's simple - there are a lot of altcoins and I think that everyone will be able to find a perspective coin. There are more than enough right now. You can choose by the idea, strong team or real innovations. Most altcoins are shitcoins but there are some really strong projects like EOS.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

I'm not a supporter of Bitcoin because I managed to successfully invest a score of altcoins, which actually outperform Bitcoin in technical specifications.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
jonathancool220

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

threads are excellent and worth the example by me who is still newbee in English.

but I am sure altcoins children rise in their prices when the function of the Altcoins is in great need once by the community. Altcoins A example is needed for Uber Car transactions etc in need by many people.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

One of the benefits of Altcoin in my opinion is a very good thing because for short-term and long-term investments, but This is not ideal for long-term investments like bitcoin because the value does not rise easily, but when the value goes down there is no way to go back again , so that they can give a large percentage of the profits earned and withdrawn.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

There are many advantages of altcoins like we can afford to invest some of altcoins because they are cheaper and we can choose and select because there are many altcoins in the market. High chances to earn high at altcoins because many of them has the potential and capabilities to rise high in the future.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

At this time for me, altcoin has only one advantage - it's a way to make some money. Maybe in the future everything will be different and we will no longer need Fiat
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

There are many advantages of altcoins like we can afford to invest some of altcoins because they are cheaper and we can choose and select because there are many altcoins in the market. High chances to earn high at altcoins because many of them has the potential and capabilities to rise high in the future.
in any case, except for the most relevant investments in Bitcoin and the etherium, you need to choose a more rated altcoin. Of course, each user has his own views on the choice, but it is very difficult to determine the prospects for each coin.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

well altcoins may have some advantages as in bull run they can get you 3-5 x while btc gives you only 50-60% but on the other hand they can decrease around 5x while btc only 50%
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

its depends of what features for each altcoins offering to us,,
so, we can say in globally, because each altcoins have a different features my friend
regards
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

The advantage is that Most of altcoins are cheap.  Its easier to invest with the person that doesnt have a  huge of capital. Its also has the advantage to distribute the capital in different altcoins. Lastly, altcoins usally change the price dramatically so when price rise up its easier to have a profit right away.
Flynnrider31

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

The most important advantages of altcoin are: first and foremost, it gives money to people who uses it. Second one, it has a very easy and fast transaction, very cheap and easy to access. Third one is it gives opportunity to people who have been poor for a very long time to make money for their families. Altcoin has so many advantages but for me these three are the most important.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

The most moving part of the crypto currencies of the subcoins. some times a coin can quickly see the highest and lowest value within a short time. I think this is a great advantage for a smart investor.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing numbeer of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
You can make a huge money in the short term. it's given us a freedom and the most of the reliable. And most Altcoins is increasing the price is day by day and it's have a fast transaction.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

The main reason that makes me to always go for altcoins is because of their competitive power. At least, we are not limited to few number of coins that would make many to loose interest in crypto. This creates more interest, even to upcoming investors.
trishacole

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

the benefits of altcoin a lot you can get a good profit by investing and you can get a gift in bounty because many people who invest in altcoin with can get a good profit and can improve our economy is not good because with altcoin you can invest in altcoin that has rapid growth like Ethereum is currently improving
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

I think I have one reason the advantage from altcoins is to make Bitcoin price not going crazy (expensive). Why? you can imagine if cryptocurrency just the Bitcoin? of course the price of Bitcoin can grow up faster because we need that crypto for our modern era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: