Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:00:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2673 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

Altcoins have many advantages, one of the main advantages of this application in real life. Many altcoins have a team of developers who develop coins, expand the scope of its use, sign agreements and establish partnership agreements, which positively affects the cost and popularity of the coin.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

For example Ethereum is also considered altcoin and it has benefits for everyone who wants to create their ERC20 based token hosted and forwarded to blockchain Ethereum. There are tokens with payment of dividends, that is, having bought coins of some project you invested your money in the real sector of the economy, into a real business that pays a certain percentage of its profits. There are tokens that are used as utilities on different platforms, for example, the CTY token on the Connecty.io platform is used to share knowledge between entrepreneurs and scientists. And there are a lot of such examples.
popotao93

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

I'm not a supporter of Bitcoin because I managed to successfully invest a score of altcoins, which actually outperform Bitcoin in technical specifications.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

For me it depends in what altcoin you are joining to. Some altcoins have a really great project and helps the future of blockchain while some altcoins are there just to gain money and keep on hyping their project without any live products.

Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

The main advantage is the possibility of making a profit. In addition to earnings, you can help the community by developing promising and useful technologies.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Altcoins provide more successful projects than the pioneer and hence have features which Bitcoin lacks.
Monero provides complete anonymity in its transactions making them more secure and keeping the identity of the sender and receiver private.
Liteccoin has a blockchain of 2.5 minutes which is four times faster than Bitcoin and hence makes transactions faster.
Ethereum is not just an investment asset but can also be used as a token for smart applications.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

Altcoins provide ample opportunities for earning, with promising conditions for investment in trade, providing the society with useful technologies and income for themselves.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

There are actually lots of potential altcoins. The best advantage of altcoin is a long term investment that could maximize our gain in time. It could provide all our daily necessities through our earnings from it. I would always choose altcoins as an investment.

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Altcoins provide more successful projects than the pioneer and hence have features which Bitcoin lacks.
Monero provides complete anonymity in its transactions making them more secure and keeping the identity of the sender and receiver private.
Liteccoin has a blockchain of 2.5 minutes which is four times faster than Bitcoin and hence makes transactions faster.
Ethereum is not just an investment asset but can also be used as a token for smart applications.
Technically altcoins have their own platforms and their own goals which is not present in bitcoin. In financial reasons, it has the advantage of giving people and traders options to earn and an alternate way of income, although lots of reports regarding about some failure and losses, but it is a total package because you've chosen to do that.
Accelerando.now

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Technically altcoins have their own platforms and their own goals which is not present in bitcoin. In financial reasons, it has the advantage of giving people and traders options to earn and an alternate way of income, although lots of reports regarding about some failure and losses, but it is a total package because you've chosen to do that.

To supplement your answer altoins give the opportunity to join community around this coin like joining Bitcoin community few years ago. Ok, they don't have such great potential but I mean the early stage.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

A lot of fantastic altcoin like Monero, Dash, Ripple has emerged that has many advantages over bitcoin. Let me talk about some of those advantages.

We all know bitcoin has a transaction time of over ten minutes on average. And this can take several hours in cases thanks to its very low block size. Altcoins like Dash and Ripple have successfully overcome this problem and has a clear advantage over bitcoin at this point.

Mining of bitcoin is much expensive and difficult requires data center for it while altcoin like ripple can be mined using a mobile phone. Bitcoin in latest days having several price drops where likes of Monero is enjoying continuous uprise.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

I think the main advantage of altcoin is that it can grow in price many times in a short time.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

Among other things, the cryptocurrency, i.e. various projects, under which the cryptocurrency is issued, develop the horizon. Load the brain with knowledge from different branches of life. Those who work with the crypt get information about things that other people have not heard about!

foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Altcoin's one advantage in my opinion is it is actually good for short term investments. It is not ideal for long terms investments such in bitcoin because its values don't go up easily.

And also, there is a statistics, that say, that Altcoins are usually living for 8-10 months (new ones before turning into trash) so you need to be fast with them.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I think the biggest advantage of altcoin is that it's making this cryptocurrency world become better day by day. I can't imagine how this world will be if there is only Bitcoin and no altcoin created Smiley. Beside I think altcoin help investors and traders have more choice to invest in and seem like altcoin is trying to fix disadvantage of Bitcoin as well Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

In any case, Altcoin's growth will be 100%. The main thing is catch this moment, and do not forget the most important, constant growth never happens. Sell coins at the right time and buy into the right one. Good luck to all.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

number of benefits to using a cross chain decentralized exchange,the most apparent is the ability to trade funds directly from a user controlled wallet without the need for a centralized exchange like Binance, Bittrex, or Bitfinex.
Milla Kross

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

I can say that altcoins among users is a kind of protest against the hidden fees that are levied from their customers by ordinary financial institutions. Digital money is deprived of this shortcoming, and is able to provide a higher level of security and anonymity of payment transactions.
ZhukovM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

I think it is right for society, but not for the state. When people have brains, and if they have income that is not taxed, it is a disaster for the country. Such people are put in prison, shut their mouths and confiscated all that is.
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

30% of Altcoins have a good future. They are constantly being improved and are being introduced into our society. We already pay in restaurants Altoquinas.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: