Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 09:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2678 times)
kaventt5

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Most of the altcoins differ from Bitcoin in a few minor features like mining algorithms or a level of anonymity. Fortunately, there are other altcoins which undergo important changes. They present a new product with a potentially wider application area. These altcoins move the process of decentralization ahead and adequately compete with Bitcoin, stimulating its development. The actual advantages of those altcoins are, primarily, quicker payments and lower fees.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
Altcoins are usually built on the more advanced technologies than Bitcoin, so they provide cheaper and faster transactions, extending the usage area. For traders, investing in altcoins is a good way to get a good profit, especially in case of the low coin capitalization.

For me I think the advantage of the altcoin is that youe money can grow in a short period of time, and if you invest in the long term, there is more bigger chances that your money will grow into huge amount but it takes a lot of patience and risk involved.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

altcoin is very useful because it can save costs if you want to send a small amount of bitcoin, altcoin also makes people like new technologies other than bitcoin
Hardiksingh

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

There are many advantages of alt coins such that they are easily accessible,highly secured and the alt coins have fast transactions.The best part which I particularly like the most is that there is no third party involved.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

There are lots but one of the major ones I have seen so far in comparison to bitcoin is the fact that altcoins do not have the same supply issue that bitcoin has. There is always a better supply of coins with altcoins and they are way cheaper and with a much higher potential for return on investment. They also help to introduce new and improved technology into the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

I think this reason seems to be stubborn and naive. If this is also a reason, then everything has advantages, isn't it?
The biggest advantage of Altcoin is that it is stimulating, it can make people rich, or it can become nothing. Second, the crypto world needs to have Altcoin with different functions.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

I like the fact that altcoins are individualized. Now that's exactly what the world is missing. In addition, a huge plus is the possibility of large earnings in the shortest possible time. I think because of this altcoins have gained their popularity
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

I like the fact that altcoins are individualized. Now that's exactly what the world is missing. In addition, a huge plus is the possibility of large earnings in the shortest possible time. I think because of this altcoins have gained their popularity
If we talk about earnings, then the business of crypto currency has recently become very poor. If in 2016 there was an opportunity to earn good money, then in 2018 this opportunity fell almost 10 times.

HELLO EVERYONE.
oriremeji

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Altcoins is the second sophisticated face for bitcoin or like sons & daughters . first advantages for altcoin is providing alternative gateway of payment as well as smart contract (eth) ..etc ,Secondly making daily profit for traders & investors ,third advantages of altcoins is a free unique platform to invent new technologies or new way to build anonymous blochchain in different forms .
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

I believe that the altcoins is that they are cheap and grow fast. I believe that it is possible to get more profit from altcoins.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

Altcoins grow in price faster and stronger than Bitcoin, but they also fall faster and stronger. There are good and promising altcoins that are worth investing in in the long term, but most of them I would use for trading.

nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

every altcoin has a power to increase and make a name in cryptoworld. this new area give the chance for altcoins and their companies to increase.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Honestly, because this market is very new. So altcoins are used mostly for trading. Every project has its own tokens, and every tokens using for specific purposes, some as shares, somes for buy/sell, etc

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

The advantage of altcoin,

*It is cheaper than other coins
*More profitable and higher potential in investment
*Also it grow faster than bitcoin
*I can see the future with this coin
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Altcoins are usually built on the more advanced technologies than Bitcoin, so they provide cheaper and faster transactions, extending the usage area. For traders, investing in altcoins is a good way to get a good profit, especially in case of the low coin capitalization.

For me I think the advantage of the altcoin is that youe money can grow in a short period of time, and if you invest in the long term, there is more bigger chances that your money will grow into huge amount but it takes a lot of patience and risk involved.
the advantage that is capable of Altcoin is when the State coins developed and progress.
 these circumstances are able to generate returns far greater than Altcoin.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

There are lots of advantages, it means new and promising projects, altcoins gives us the opportunity to buy coins for cheap prices and make a lot of money from them in the end. With altcoins you have a higher chance of making more return on investment and with altcoins we never have to worry about a supply issue like we have to do with bitcoin.
Thats right, changing the price of altcoin is sometimes very extreme and it's not owned by the bitcoin market, you're right that you can make huge profits in the face of buying cheap prices and then the price of coins rises thousands of percent in a short time, that's unique from the altcoin market
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

With altcoin, I have a higher chance of generating return on investment and with altcoins we don't have to worry about supply problems like we have to do with bitcoin .altcoin gives us the opportunity to buy coins at low prices and make lots of money in the end.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

well, if you don't have other knowledge besides being a bounty hunter of course you are very confused because your rank is becoming a newbie again now. this is why you have to look for knowledge and experience especially about blockchain and trade. yes, there are many choices that can come from altcoins such as trading.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Altcoin has a good function, altcoins have a speed in transactions and can also be a place to store value and provide benefits. But to get profit, you must have a strategy to make it happen.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Altcoin have many benefits they have improved blockchain technology and  they have lesser transaction cost because of fast speed. Thirdly they can prove vital in daily transaction because they are with in reach of many people and last you can make good profit on them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: