Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC China will be closed. All Bitcoin chinese exchangers will be closed.  (Read 9983 times)
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:40:49 AM

Why are you spending so much time trying to convince us?  What is your game?  Given what you know to be true you have already sold all your BTC by now, right?  So now just wait until the shit hits the fan and you can buy back in later.  If China has really banned Bitcoins (OMG!!!) then you are sitting pretty and all you have to do is wait for the bottom to fall out.

You don't need to go to all this trouble if what you say is true, right?

BTW, this just in from another secret source:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374059.0;topicseen

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tlevent

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:44:29 AM

This is about a second announcement. The first one was clearly but the second one will leave no doubt. All the Bitcoin chinese exchangers will close their business until Jan 30(one month from now).

Where is the TODAY ANNOUNCEMENT you found from PBOC?
Don't tell me it is at the bottom of the link you provide, as that is just an attachment, and it is there since Dec 5.

Sorry, I can only consider your thread as FUD at this point, not because you are new, but because you cannot provide any real evidence to support your arguments.
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:48:20 AM

The first annoucement is more than enough. BTC China should be licensed but it is not.

The China gov banned ALL the financial companies to deal with Bitcoin. That includes a licensed exchanger as well.

EVEN so, the banks will close any  business account related with Bitcoin.

You give the first announcement the interpretation you like and not the real one(and many others like you). That's why the second announcement will clarify the things.

BTC China will close the business in China in less than 30 days. Mark my words.

Also, please do not use "FUD" because Bitcoin has itself value, right? So, what fear, what doubt? You should have more trust in your "investment" Smiley
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:50:32 AM

China`s Central Bank reported that the institution has banned third-party payment companies from doing business with bitcoin exchanges

Well, today China banned exchangers to accept payments from clients who want to buy Bitcoin. BTC China(the biggest exchanger from China) is not accepting deposits anymore.Yes, the clients will still be able to sell in order to not create panic but it is a temporary solution until the end of January.

"For payment companies that have already done business with Bitcoin Exchanges, should end their business cooperation; withdrawals of balances should be completed before the Chinese Spring Festival (January 2014), and new payment services are not allowed."

IMO, the banks from worldwide will ban all the Bitcoin exchangers soon(in the following months). I recommend you to sell your Bitcoin now. The rate should go down fast.

It only applies to 3rd party payment service. No policy saids exchanges cannot use bank services. Please stop spreading FUD.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:51:54 AM

In all honesty, I wouldn't want to be the guy who banned bitcoin in china. I'm sure that guy has tons of eyes on his back just in china alone, let alone those invested heavily into it across the globe. Just saying. I have a feeling something's gonna suddenly change his mind.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:52:57 AM

This is a pretty specific claim here.  Care to bet on that?  How much would you bet on this?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Neopath

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:53:44 AM

The first annoucement is more than enough. BTC China should be licensed but it is not.

The China gov banned ALL the financial companies to deal with Bitcoin. That includes a licensed exchanger as well.

EVEN so, the banks will close any  business account related with Bitcoin.

You give the first announcement the interpretation you like and not the real one(and many others like you). That's why the second announcement will clarify the things.

BTC China will close the business in China in less than 30 days. Mark my words. Smiley

Where is the second announcement?
I am sure you can't provide anything other than the original announcement 12 days ago, and those rumour from "secret source". Mark my words. Smiley

The China gov has banned all the financial companies to deal with Bitcoin is a fact already(6 days ago).

That announcement was made on 05/12, how can you end up with "6 days ago"?
Maybe all the FUD materials were prepared on 11/12?
mayax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:54:45 AM

China`s Central Bank reported that the institution has banned third-party payment companies from doing business with bitcoin exchanges

Well, today China banned exchangers to accept payments from clients who want to buy Bitcoin. BTC China(the biggest exchanger from China) is not accepting deposits anymore.Yes, the clients will still be able to sell in order to not create panic but it is a temporary solution until the end of January.

"For payment companies that have already done business with Bitcoin Exchanges, should end their business cooperation; withdrawals of balances should be completed before the Chinese Spring Festival (January 2014), and new payment services are not allowed."

IMO, the banks from worldwide will ban all the Bitcoin exchangers soon(in the following months). I recommend you to sell your Bitcoin now. The rate should go down fast.

It only applies to 3rd party payment service. No policy saids exchanges cannot use bank services. Please stop spreading FUD.

What is an exchanger than a 3rd party service? Smiley

Any service who receive money in exchange for an "investment"  must be licensed.
Any service who is operating means of payments must be licensed in China. BTC China avoided this thing because a license is useless for  them. Once you have one, you cannot deal with anonymous systems like Bitcoin. Smiley

Also, the exchangers are dealing with Bitcoin and the banks from China are not allowed to receive payments for Bitcoin anymore.

It's a matter of time until the banks will implement the new rule.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:55:31 AM

This is a pretty specific claim here.  Care to bet on that?  How much would you bet on this?

Put your money where you mouth is.

Oh, I forgot, you already sold all your BTC, right?

mayax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:01:34 AM

I really don't care what you do with your money but it's funny for me how you try to convince me about some fantasies. I understand that you want to speculate with Bitcoin. It's normal to want to earn more and more.... but let's cut the ***. Smiley  Leave it as it is.

You can say whatever you want: FUD, MUD, BUP, LOL...but China will not allow Bitcoin exchanges from January 30.
Ingoget

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:02:02 AM

I didn't come with SF stories. These are the facts. I know that you want to protect your investment. I would do the same in your place.

With the same logic, I know that you want to spread FUD and push the price down. I would do the same in your place. Tongue
Of course I can do it much better, you need to try harder.

This is a pretty specific claim here.  Care to bet on that?  How much would you bet on this?

This is your great chance to get rich. It works much easier than your current FUD campaign.
Lopbert

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:13:29 AM

Any service who receive money in exchange for an "investment"  must be licensed.
Any service who is operating means of payments must be licensed in China.

Why are you so shock about this? How is that different from US?

Once you have one, you cannot deal with anonymous systems like Bitcoin. Smiley

What about Mtgox, Bitstamp and other exchanges outside China? They ask for verification as well.

Check the BTCChina latest announcement, all customers need to do a ID verification before make any orders, and 75% of the customers have already completed the verification process.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:21:13 AM

I am not drawing conclusions yet, but there are more non chinese news coming out. These are not from December 6th, but from yesterday and today...

These are not trusted source, I know, but seems genuine enough?
Can a chinese member shed more light on this?

"Bitcoin's Outlook In China Is Not Looking So Good Right Now"
http://www.businessinsider.com/china-bitcoin-crackdown-intensifies-2013-12

"China Bans Payment Firms from Working With Bitcoin Exchanges"
http://forexmagnates.com/china-bans-payment-firms-from-working-with-bitcoin-exchanges/
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:21:45 AM

What is an exchanger than a 3rd party service? Smiley

Any service who is operating means of payments must be licensed in China. BTC China avoided this thing because a license is useless for  them. Once you have one, you cannot deal with anonymous systems like Bitcoin. Smiley

Also, the exchangers are dealing with Bitcoin and the banks from China are not allowed to receive payments for Bitcoin anymore.

It's a matter of time until the banks will implement the new rule.

I assume you are honestly confused rather than spreading FUD.

1) BTC is a virtual commodity, not an asset according to the China government, buying/selling commodity is trading, not an investment.
2) BTCChina is not a payment service provider. Tenpay, Alipay are.
3) Exchangers never give BTC to any bank. Exchangers are using bank services for fiat like any other merchants.

If China government want to close BTCChina, they will provide much better excuses than any one you provided here. Please stop saying something you really have no idea here. Thanks.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:22:03 AM

China will not allow Bitcoin exchanges from January 30.

That is very specific.  Care to place a wager?  How much?

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:24:02 AM

I am not drawing conclusions yet, but there are more non chinese news coming out. These are not from December 6th, but from yesterday and today...

These are not trusted source, I know, but seems genuine enough?
Can a chinese member shed more light on this?

"Bitcoin's Outlook In China Is Not Looking So Good Right Now"
http://www.businessinsider.com/china-bitcoin-crackdown-intensifies-2013-12

"China Bans Payment Firms from Working With Bitcoin Exchanges"
http://forexmagnates.com/china-bans-payment-firms-from-working-with-bitcoin-exchanges/

All these are true, but they just mean 3rd party payment services are not allowed to serve BTC exchanges. There's no news about whether bank service is allowed or not yet, let alone whether exchanges will be closed or not. Keep that facts as they are, and do not give false interpretation.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:27:48 AM

China will not allow Bitcoin exchanges from January 30.

That is very specific.  Care to place a wager?  How much?
Well you think about it.  I am off to bed now.  Price looks to be heading back up right now.  Will check back tomorrow.

Zippery1980

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:28:42 AM

Let me try to summarize what OP have said:

FUD 1: OP claimed that China banned exchanges.
Truth: Bank transfer to and from exchanges are working perfectly; BTCChina and OKCoin are still doing the business happily.

FUD 2: OP claimed that China's central bank has made an announcement today.
Truth: OP cannot provide anything about it but just the Dec 5 announcement, and later claims the announcement will come out in a few days.

FUD 3: OP claimed that all Chinese Bitcoin exchanges will close their business in a month.
Truth: OP just keep saying that without any evidence. Just a friendly reminder, I am a fortune teller, and I know OP will face a disaster in a month. Sorry, can't tell you the details, but you will see it very soon.
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:34:44 AM

Let me try to summarize what OP have said:

FUD 1: OP claimed that China banned exchanges.
Truth: Bank transfer to and from exchanges are working perfectly; BTCChina and OKCoin are still doing the business happily.

FUD 2: OP claimed that China's central bank has made an announcement today.
Truth: OP cannot provide anything about it but just the Dec 5 announcement, and later claims the announcement will come out in a few days.

FUD 3: OP claimed that all Chinese Bitcoin exchanges will close their business in a month.
Truth: OP just keep saying that without any evidence. Just a friendly reminder, I am a fortune teller, and I know OP will face a disaster in a month. Sorry, can't tell you the details, but you will see it very soon.

1 and 3 are FUD, but 2 is true. It is true that third-part payment services are no longer allowed to serve BTC exchanges. There's an internal meeting without public announcement, but it has been reported in multiple serious media already.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:41:29 AM

What's the big deal - why can't you just transfer your BTC out? 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: