Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4328 times)
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Too many failed project. Even ones that shown good prospects and shoud become famous and demander were burried with millions of other ICOs. It is sad.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

I agree with you completely 100 percent. I now wonder when we will still see the next growth. Tired of waiting, I've been waiting since the beginning of the year. In the red (
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

I agree with you completely 100 percent. I now wonder when we will still see the next growth. Tired of waiting, I've been waiting since the beginning of the year. In the red (
I think Crypto will grow at the beginning of next year but that is uncertain, more precisely just the time that can answer it. to get a big profit you have to be patient waiting to not release it in the middle of the road, it will be in vain and you will regret it better you keep waiting until stable.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I know right? Some of the exchanges are really bad and hitbit has terrible fees, that one is the worst exchange I have seen for fees, except when you are withdrawing in ETH. I also lost twice a lot of coins and tokens on exchanges that got hacked. I remember years ago I got hacked on criptsy and also another one I lost like 1.5k blackcoin that then soared in price value and I could have had a ton just from that one. It is certainly not for everyone yet until we have real universal wallets and better security, your old Joe Bloggs can't get into crypto.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Dominance of the certain coin is not so positive influencing on the market and I get your idea. This minus will be left soon and we shall have more freedom.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
You can choose not to trade on such a small exchange, there are many large exchanges that do not have the problem you mentioned. We should choose a safe and secure exchange before we start trading, so that our financial security is guaranteed.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

The one thing which makes people make short selling is the losing of crypto prices in the present time and it requires the big patience and if we hold during these days it is very good and important for the successful future, and when the bad news spread here it cause the major loss to the crypto coins.

shekt4

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Yes sir!!!. Can be frustrating most of the time!!...i believe with time exchanges and cryptocurrencies trading platforms will serve us better....for now they aren't 100%; but u see ? In most cases, users of the exchange normally cause problems....a major issue could be kyc and probably when the exchange is doing major updates on wallet....new technologies usually suffers at the initial stage...but with time and patience ..the system usually gets better...so pls let's us all give cryptocurrencies exchanges some grace.....i want to believe and am seeing it already, new exchanges are coming out to improve on some of the issues with the current ones!!...it's now a matter of small time....the bitcoin ecosystem will mature!
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Instability here is another thing in the crypto currency , a person can earn excellent profits in an hour but also a lot to lose for example half of the Deposit for the fact that he could not sell and get out of the coins or the project in time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

Crypto is known for several years but there is still no way to protect your investments. Fake projects appear every day and nobody cares, nobody tries to do something.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

haha i think we still have to start with anything, even if it causes lots of discomfort and annoyance. it's a foundation on which further bricks will appear and someday there will be a superb building

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Most of all, I don’t like this transaction rate when transferring crypto coins. In every crypto project they talk about very fast transactions, but they are not there, and it is not clear when they will be.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1139
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Most of all, I don’t like this transaction rate when transferring crypto coins. In every crypto project they talk about very fast transactions, but they are not there, and it is not clear when they will be.

Transfer fees was just normal with crypto and we needed to comply its payment toward every transactions we made. Fast transactions always depends on how you mining nodes will be handed over by a certain mining courier via blockchain transaction period. But what made us more frustrated here now with crypto was the fluctuating and slow rising price of our holdings particularly few months ago until present.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

On this side, I agree with your opinion. Waited for verification on bittrex for about 3 months and do not consider this situation normal. On a regular trading stock market, verification lasts no more than 3 days and this period can be considered a long process.

Oh my God! waited for 3 months on bittrex for verification, this is insane. I've been using bittrex for a months but I never encounter that issues while using it. The longest time I've waited when I do transaction in withdrawal on this exchange was 5 hours but not 3 months. Am I reading the right topic? And as far as I know within 48 hours if the transaction is not confirmed it will return to your balance again that's what I know about it.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

On this side, I agree with your opinion. Waited for verification on bittrex for about 3 months and do not consider this situation normal. On a regular trading stock market, verification lasts no more than 3 days and this period can be considered a long process.

Oh my God! waited for 3 months on bittrex for verification, this is insane. I've been using bittrex for a months but I never encounter that issues while using it. The longest time I've waited when I do transaction in withdrawal on this exchange was 5 hours but not 3 months. Am I reading the right topic? And as far as I know within 48 hours if the transaction is not confirmed it will return to your balance again that's what I know about it.

That's a worst scenario in crypto as I see and analyze your statements with trading site. However I also had those moments with congestion of your transaction confirmation which really frustrated me a lot with crypto. Another this with is the fluctuations of the price which I couldn't move a lot of trades due to situations that you can't expect great trading profits, and you have no choice but hold longer just to gain good returns.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

Dominance of the certain coin is not so positive influencing on the market and I get your idea. This minus will be left soon and we shall have more freedom.
I think we need a variety of coins, like we have a variety of fiat in the global economy, so more coins are good, but they should be better coins. The market needs to get rid of the scam and failure of today.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Instability here is another thing in the crypto currency , a person can earn excellent profits in an hour but also a lot to lose for example half of the Deposit for the fact that he could not sell and get out of the coins or the project in time.

Right, the market is too volatile to expect anything but high risk and high probability of losing your investment any time. What bugs me personally is the bounties that don't pay up after 3-6 months.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

I am also using Idex and Cryptopia to trading and transfering my coins but I haven't meet the situation as you. Can you tell clearly the coin which you withdrawed in Crytopia that took 30 days to finish?

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

Right, the market is too volatile to expect anything but high risk and high probability of losing your investment any time. What bugs me personally is the bounties that don't pay up after 3-6 months.
indeed today there are many gifts that pay long and many do not pay but it is a risk for us to get gifts from this gift for free and not to spend capital too
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

The thing that makes me frustrated is when conducting a campaign gift for 3 months and in the end, I did not receive the token. This makes me upset because I lost time. But this is the usual thing and I have to be smart to choose a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: