Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

For me, the most unpleasant thing in the cryptocurrency industry is price instability.But this of course unpleasantly but I cannot say ,that this is bad.Vedt would be a stable price ,it would be possible to carry out sezde calculations of any coin,but we would not be able to earn at the races of course!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:48:08 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Whew! Can't believe it will took up to 30days and that is inefficient. My longest days for my transactions was just 1 day and a half for an exchange. If they can improve their transactions for withdrawing and depositing btc and other altcoins, then it will surely be majority to be voted in adopting cryptocurrency.
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

The instability that's why I started to invest in Tokens

From my personal experience, I can highly recommend Socratus. The main aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance as you can get instant claim payment, fair dealing and what is more very pleasant prices. You can invest in this project with no doubt and the result would be just a matter of time!
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

the most frustrating thing in the world of cryptocurrency is when the price drops and I am afraid of even greater losses and I end up selling the token, and when I have sold it suddenly in hours the token goes straight up the price in general.
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

I think you are using GAS or GWEI too low in terms of transactions in Ethereum, so the network you use is slow for the transaction. I understand with Ethereum token network but not with other coin.

so the higher the GAS you use for the transaction, the faster your token transaction will be sent to the Exchange in the go.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:53 AM

For me, the most unpleasant thing in the cryptocurrency industry is price instability.But this of course unpleasantly but I cannot say ,that this is bad.Vedt would be a stable price ,it would be possible to carry out sezde calculations of any coin,but we would not be able to earn at the races of course!

It is very frustrating when you have investnents on failed ICO projects and the very low value of tokens that cannot break even with the cost you have spent. The time and effort you have given is not being compensated.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

I think it's because blockchain technology still new and need some upgrade before it can adapted became real payment. I think very frustrating thing about crypto is when your coin dump after Bounty and Airdrop Hunter sell immediately sell their coin.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Frustrations is part of the business. Sometimes failed ICO  occurs and there are a lot of scammer that are circulating. But for me we have to go on an keep motivated because there are still good profits that awaits us.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

I think the main problem still block the jam problem, so this is what the current problems of  blockchain, throughput is not enough to satisfy such a large volume, so I think it limits the development of encryption the money market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

things like that can still look for the way out. simply find the exchange other than idex can make withdrawals and transactions quickly. the most into the minds of many people even make crypto is frustrating in itself a very fluctuating so much makes people feel the loss even broke to lead to suicide.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

What's normal for the spider can be chaos for the fly; Perhaps for a hodler it would be stressful to watch bitcoin's price go up and down but price instability is a trader's friend as they profit from the volatility. I personally like this trait of cryptocurrencies, what I don't like however is the greediness of people when they shill a coin they are bag holding that causes newbie investors loose money. This ultimately hinders crypto adoption and needs to stop immediately.

siggy

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

In my opinion, the most frustrating thing is fact that only a few governments decide to regulate cryptocurrency
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

these is true, i tried  to make my first  deposit  on Binance exchange site,  taking 10 hours to arrive in my deposit wallet. personally, i think that was ok but not fast enough, So, if Binance adapts a faster way ,it will be great to investors.In my opinion  Binance is different, and has more space for improvement.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:17:04 AM

in my experience, the most frustrating thing I had encountered was that after I had finished my ICO from my signature campaign, we were left without a word from the bounty manager as to what happen with the ICO. No token calculations were sent as if nothing happens, I guess the one I had joined last time was a scam ICO.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

I agree with you, crypto is not ready for mass production, with a small number of users of the world population, crypto must offer a reliable system for investors,Idex, Cryptopia, and other exchanges still often experience system failure, this should be handled and repaired.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Most of users want to earn that's why they here i think that's good still the better is not rely your life here like treat crypto for past time and basics knowledge for business that's the real then good about crypto remember that always if your here another thing the knowledge here are so many like with different ideas here in forum and that's good like we can use some of that in real life we can also take some risk sometimes in gambling here then it so easy here to play not like in real life gambling and this is affordable because we can play with just a little money here in crypto so no need to feel bad
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

Such cases mentioned above are very frustrating because there is emotional trauma of waiting for your deposits or withdrawals to go through in crypto exchanges. The worst case is that of waiting for several days especially when the amount involves is very huge. One other frustrating area about crypto is when price refused to grow for a very long period and you have invested heavily on a particular coin.

HOMT