Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I remember in some months ago, I received a huge number of tokens from bounties I participated. To my dismay, i was with the expectation that the tokens go on exchange soon but up till now, they are not on exchange.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

I agree with you, the market is too high volatile in order to run coins to the masses because not many can handle the 80% deposit and in this case many fatal cases will be noticed  Tongue
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

If the projects that I am seeing in Bitcointalk is any indication, I think Crypto is ready for worldwide adoption, so you had a bad experience or two, even banks still have the same problems, that does not mean they are not being used worldwide, I made a transaction a fortnight from my bank and I was debited twice and up till now, one of the payments has not been returned to my account, this is a bank that I use since 2013, sure a mistake or two might happen, that does not mean they are not ready for mass use.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Most likely this is due to the low number of gwei, because usually all transactions are not so long!
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Use the largest exchanges to buy / sell your coins. I think now such situations are impossible on such exchanges as Binance or Kucoin. These are very large in daily volume and proven exchanges, with which I have never had problems.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

Do not be afraid. If you are using a legit exchange, everything will be great. Just be patient, because I have also faced similar problems and every time it has gone great. Wait a little bit longer, because I waited for about 3 days in some cases.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

The most annoying thing about cryptocurrency is the volatility, which drives many investors insane, because it's difficult to  predict. The price of any coin can change drastically at any time, because the market is not stable and that's one of the reasons why most investors got annoyed.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

To me the most frustrating thing is when you leave some coin in an exchange for some time and came back again to withdraw the coin and it happened that the exchange have implemented KYC before any token withdrawal and your country is restricted from trading with the exchange. It's so frustrating

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Sometimes i get frustrating about crypto is that the high price of gas and some exchanges are not give the right prices of coins, sometimes  there is a time that my withdrawal of my coins in exchanges i cannot withdraw and they want KYC from me.
malicoin

Activity: 46

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

i  think  the  worst  thing  that  can  happen  to  the  person in the crypto is  loosing  your whole investment  that  is  extremely terrible and  i  wish none  of you will taste it ,.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

I have use the services of the providers you mentioned and I have not for once experienced delays or any inconvenience whatsoever! I understand that this may not be the experience of some users due to disruptions that may occur during delivery of service!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

The most frustrating for me was when the ETH network was congested and the transactions were stucked
and the fees were going up and up. We are far away from mass adoption until ETH team does not solve
the scalability issue it has.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

For me, the most unpleasant thing that can happen is the disappearance of Bitcoin or information that it was a simple economic experiment.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Problems of course happen with the system. and perhaps you have indicated too small a Commission of gas. I also had the cases of long translations, but these are isolated cases. Just have a very relaxed attitude
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Although unpleasant thing, but not fatal. There are always possible system failures, but sooner or later transactions will come . Scarier if you do not come , and you lose your coins and money .
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

I know that if the status of "Pending" will certainly make us frustrated. but it would be far more frustrating if the network suddenly overload, because it could take a long time for the transactions.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

The most frustrating about crypto is when you buy a coins that have potential to grow, but it came the time the prices are so dumb and you decide to sell on it and then after selling on it eventually goes to the highest value in the markets.
it's true that I also experience something similar to you when market prices rise. I also hold my coins and when I sell the coins that I have, the price actually goes up, and the disappointment of selling is frustrating ...
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

I think that the worst thing is that today many people just lost their money, but of course there are those who managed to earn and did it in a very short time, because there are people who have earned very good money.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

You could move to yet another change which in turn will not accomplish precisely what continues anyone irritated. I'm talking about certainly not precisely what angers us throughout crypto, precisely what should it that you just maintain your loose change pertaining to over several years nevertheless the retail price even now is the same as precisely what the idea employ for you too. You've got been recently expecting several years nevertheless the retail price that you just anticipate to are more when compared with just anything just weren't going on even now. their aggravating to view that you've applied out and about your personal savings nevertheless the idea doesn't have produced as you move the small that you just imagined isn't really gonna always be modern can be continuing to move forward and is also currently worthy of over $4.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

I think the most embarrassing moment, I am sure everyone has encountered this, it is a risk to remain without payment. After all, you can work on the project for 2 months, and as a result, it will not even go to the stock exchange, such things are very painful for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: