Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

The main thing is to remain calm. Crypto world respects patient people. You need to be able to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

I become frustrated at one thing. I worked my ass off for some bounty with signatures, content creations and waited some very long period. And bounty managers or developers are altering the rules and as a result i get nothing.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Sometimes transactions do take a very long time, but the speed of transactions has increased significantly over the past two years. Also, it all depends on where and where you send the money and how much gas, for example, is allocated for the transaction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

As for me I would say that the most frustrating thing is volative moments. I never know what will be tomorrow and will I earn money or lose them at all. I wish it will be stable like in previous times

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
troganhorseyo

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

The constant shitcoins and hype coins that are somehow able to shill themselves to the forefront of the crypto world meanwhile the great projects that have actual utility/would get people who come from the non-crypto world to use crypto are ignored and written off as shitcoins because they dont have 20000 shill accounts posting about them. Modern Finance Chain, Hooch App (tapcoin), U Network, and several other projects come to mind

to the people who say nice shilling: i will un-apologetically point out projects that matter and help this space. Call me a shill, IDGAF. I am sick of the shitcoin's exit scamming of people because they are able to pay for enough account to down vote the naysayers.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

The beginning of this year, I am frustrated to see the price is down and down again and until the mid of this year, I realize that this year, we are difficult to make a profit because the market is not good to trade. Besides that, I also realize that this year is good enough to buy more coins and amount because the price is down too deep and I decide to use my money to buy more and more. I see that after this year, I can make another profit from all coins I have and I still hold my coins until it increases back.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

THE MOST annoying but usual thing is totally UNPREDICTABLE mood of market. I still cant stand Jan 2018 fall and its consequences after it for my portfolio....

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

The main thing is to remain calm. Crypto world respects patient people. You need to be able to wait.
But to wait until no one knows when the market will grow. so wait plus indifference, do not care about this market. This will make us optimistic and will not wait, it will help us to be more patient.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

When using some of these cryptocurrency services, be sure to understand how they work so you will not have dofficulty using tgem. When you are the only one complaning anout some issue out of many users, you may have done something wrong!
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

Sometimes transactions do take a very long time, but the speed of transactions has increased significantly over the past two years. Also, it all depends on where and where you send the money and how much gas, for example, is allocated for the transaction.

it depend on blockchain network speed.for example ethereum network often delay to finish transaction but when it use high fee gas it could done faster.and this fee and speedity become most frustrating thing for us.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

In my experience I know that those two exchanges you mentioned are two of the worse in existence, Idex is based on the Ethereum network so if the network is slow, bad things happen.. Cryptopia is just terrible, no other way to describe it, but there are good exchanges out there that would never give you any issue.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

The most frustrating thing I see about cryptocurrency is the scam that happen in it and there are no way to track the scammers, I wonder if there will be any technology that can be used to track those guys.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

The most frustrating thing I see about cryptocurrency is the scam that happen in it and there are no way to track the scammers, I wonder if there will be any technology that can be used to track those guys.
the more people affected by fraud, then you are more careful and not easily influenced or trusted to avoid fraud must find out more details. maybe in the future there will be technology that can track, because year after year there are many sophisticated technology tools to avoid fraud, although I don't know when there are devices but in my opinion there are possibilities and opportunities. many people are frustrated and very worried that they make the wrong decision in this condition, you should be more calm to think good and not wrong.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

For me personally what is frustrating about crypto is certainly the price problem. I personally am very frustrated that crypto prices are still fairly low. But I think, that crypto is unpredictable for price problems. So I hope everyone will recover.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

The thing that made me disappointed was when I joined the ICO project. And the project I'm working on is 2 to 3 months according to the duration of the project. But when they will make payments and be delayed, of course, this frustrates me. Because we definitely need money for living expenses.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

The thing that made me disappointed was when I joined the ICO project. And the project I'm working on is 2 to 3 months according to the duration of the project. But when they will make payments and be delayed, of course, this frustrates me. Because we definitely need money for living expenses.
I would advise you to think about participation in the ICO as an opportunity to earn some money, you can’t hope for a steady income in this area, because there is too much chance to earn nothing at all.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

It's very different now and many exchanges are coming in to solve that issue, in fact at least 5 exchange that are in ICO stage is going to solve that issue, the potential to invest in ICO that are exchange based are more profitable than any other ICO.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

No not yet. Cryptocurrencies still have a lot of flaws that need to be develop. I think partly is because they are still missing the necessary amount of processing power and network bandwidth for a blockchain to ensure transactions are processed in just a few seconds. Give it another decade or two for that to happen.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

In my opinion, the most annoying thing about crypto is the sudden market fluctuations. This can cause many investors to lose a lot of money just after their sleep.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

I would advise you to think about participation in the ICO as an opportunity to earn some money, you can’t hope for a steady income in this area, because there is too much chance to earn nothing at all.
There is no point in getting mad about Crypto, just trade to make the money you need then get out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: