Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26075 times)
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

Facebook needs to adapt like that if most of the world are running blockchain everywhere. But for now, they are not into this and it's just like their "if" option. Zuckerburg is very smart that he is studying blockchain just in case they need it.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

I don't see any news announced by the owner of the facebook maybe there are many people who wants to spread different news which is not related to them. This make more positive trend in the market but when it comes to real without any sources from authorities not is not good to publish such type of things.
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

I dont think so that facebook will create his own cryptocurrency. For what? Yes it would be much easier for people to transfer money, but i think the people of facebook and many other big companys are not convinced by cryptocurencies. So they would either have a partnership with visa or paypal or any other companys who make digital payments instead of a own cryptocurrency.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

I dont think so that facebook will create his own cryptocurrency. For what? Yes it would be much easier for people to transfer money, but i think the people of facebook and many other big companys are not convinced by cryptocurencies. So they would either have a partnership with visa or paypal or any other companys who make digital payments instead of a own cryptocurrency.

Why do you think so? I really think that its cool idea, we need just to wait till finish the whitepapper, and than have a discuss.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I did not heard anything regarding the speculation that facebook create their own crypto but if ever this will happen i'm still willing to support to make the project successful.
I'm not wiling to do that and I do not understand why you want to support them, Facebook is a private corporation and one of the most intrusive when it comes to your data and your privacy, when the ideals of bitcoin are completely different, to use bitcoin you do not need to give your data to anyone, so please people remember why we are using bitcoin in the first place.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Heard of it not really sure if that was true. Well lots of companies wanted to create their own crypto just like facebook, samsung and so on. It would be a very tough competition for them since crypto users are more inclined on using bitcoin and ethereum rather than using a new one. I think, creating a new is good in terms of people will have the opportunity of having new options to choose, and on the other side for the bad one is that having lots of new crypto isn't good because you don't have the guarantee that your fellow user would use it the worst is that new crypto won't have any space on the market.
LiesLove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

I now is that the Turkish can not because of the Crypto-related legal
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

I think that the present is too hard. Needs time to prove to the whole world crypto that crypto is a property.
It is not only hard but impossible to create a currency and then making it famous within few years, bitcoin has takes too long to be famous and be high in price as it is now a day, I think they will only make contract with a coin to be paid for advertisement just like facebook advertizes bitcoin the most as currency and as best coin all over the world so for mow it is quite impossible.
Akande12

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:17:09 AM

I don't  see Facebook creating their own crypto because of so many disadvantages that surround it
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

We already heard that Mark Zuckerberg started study about blockchain. Maybe there is no late to open own facebook cryptocurrency. We hope Not only Facebook but also all companies will take Blockchain technology in near future.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Why do you think so? I really think that its cool idea, we need just to wait till finish the whitepapper, and than have a discuss.
Not possible I think because it cannot happen that facebook create their own coin, there will not much users to get advanced benefits from the coin, there have been so long people were say if that facebook will create their own coin, I think people have better option in forum of bitcoin so why they will try any other coin than bitcoin these days so I think facebook is a wise website they will not make this kinda decision.
davidnet

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

We already heard that Mark Zuckerberg started study about blockchain. Maybe there is no late to open own facebook cryptocurrency. We hope Not only Facebook but also all companies will take Blockchain technology in near future.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/09/zuckerberg-invests-in-blockchain-to-keep-facebook-relevant.html
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

am sure all bigiest companies in the future will have their own virtual currency.. all will move to Crypto and blockchain technology
that news itself will move all market prices up.. new investors will join the party... but that's will be when ?
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

Not possible I think because it cannot happen that facebook create their own coin, there will not much users to get advanced benefits from the coin, there have been so long people were say if that facebook will create their own coin, I think people have better option in forum of bitcoin so why they will try any other coin than bitcoin these days so I think facebook is a wise website they will not make this kinda decision.

I don’t have any other ideas about Facebook and 20 senior crypto currency Vikas play don’t need and situation like this and if you crypto currency is created by Facebook they reach is better but the development is always a question so I don’t think they don’t create yeah crypto currency .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?
Maybe they gonna launch a bounty platform like https://bountyhive.io, https://bounties.biz, etc. But creating there own crypto currency is totally out of the picture. Besides they are already dominate the social media patforms.
It is very doubtful that Facebook it is going to create a bounty platform like bountyhive why would they do that? It does not make a lot of sense, for what I know Facebook is researching about the blockchain but I do not know if they are going to create a cryptocurrency it seems unlikely to me since they will not get any kind of gain if they do it.
What are you guys even saying for heaven sake ? What business has Facebook gotten with having a bounty platform ?
We are talking integration of blockchain or having its own crypto and you guys are going all the way to bounty ?
It is a decentralized world and if they are permitted legally to have their own cryptocurrency, I see no reason why they cannot. The idea of doing that may be as a way to help others who may want to run advert to have a decentralized way of paying, or whatever it is at the end of it all.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

Well, it's kinda contradictory if not even hypocritical. It is known that Facebook bans ads about cryptocurrency, ICOs etc. And now they are planning to have their own cryptocurrency? That's funny
LiesLove

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Facebook currently has probably not yet able to out their own currencies because Crypto has yet to stabilize. It needs time to prove.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Didn't hear about that but that's gonna be cool if Mark launches their own crypto, instead of creating crypto I think they will focus on their job like improving their service and compete with other social media platforms.

Facebook also has its own password. Each participant has their own login page and password to access their profile. Encryption should also be confidential to avoid the abuse of bad guys stealing information. Just like bitcoin must have a wallet to keep your property safe.
A good benefit from the blockchain that maybe someday could be implemented.
I think they are going to launch their crypto soon because they also want to implement the future technology into their platform because it is one of the biggest social media after Google.And I don't think they will implement blockchain network for the facebook usage because it will be too much expensive for them and also hard to maintain our all the datas.
Most of the news lately is showing how much Facebook is really considering the integration of blockchain technology and I am not going to be surprised anyway, if we get to see this happening eventually. It should mean a lot for Facebook itself, as well as the whole crypto space entirely.

There is already a product which the platform is making a lot from, and adding this most especially for the ad space, would mean a lot.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

it's just a humor but if it's true then that is the big one. Probably will hit the market and makes bitcoin more well known. Facebook is one of the best advertisement so if they created their a lot of people will hook in cryptoworld. Imagine the blast the it will create i think we will break the sky and go to 30k$. Just my 2 cents.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I never heard of it, but if so I think that would be a big project for Facebook. So far no one in Facebook team announces anything about having their own crypto. If they pursue that idea, for sure it will be a successful project and many participants will have interests on joining the said project. With regards to Algebraix, I haven't tried using it untill now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: