Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26060 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
LOL this is a funny question. Why do you think Facebook will ever do such? Don’t mind some stupid people, they are fond of carrying fake news around to confuse others. If you keep on listening to them you will keep on making mistake. This fake news on Facebook having its own cryptocurrency started around the time they banned cryptocurrency and ICOs. But Facebook has reversed it and will now allow ICOs and crypto ads on their platform not without new terms and conditions.
Right it is really not making any sense to me as we can see facebook and google are actually working for bitcoin they are just best entertaining sites so it is hard to trust those who are saying facebook or google will create their own currency, now bitcoin is at high demand so we should trust them and help bitcoin to grow more and more, facebook is always beside bitcoin and it is hard to trust this that facebook will ever create their own crypto currency,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Splendid only so the population in one way and another would know the digital currencies because it is still very few people who knows how facebook has soulor concentration of people in the world would be quite interesting to have a currency of their own
CryptoCCknow

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

Facebook's profit model conflicts with the decentralized blockchain. I don't think Facebook already has its own crypto. Check out the recent bitcoin price at https://citicoins.com/bitcoin/charts. I don't think people still So crazy about cryptocurrencies
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Nothing is impossible, he has been doing alot of researches on blockchain, so we can't ignore future considerations from them
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

i alse hear facebook will creat own crypto of facebook but now we don't see any active of facebook about coin of facebook,if fakebook creat coin i think it is good support for crytpo market and it can make good effect to crypto market
Facebook has banned crypto ads on its site, the reason is only they want to promote their own cryptocurrency. I have no doubt that Facebook is creating its own crypto in the near future. It wills be good for crypto future because more people will trust crypto and will put their money in it. I will appreciate if Facebook launch their own cryptocurrency.
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

What  i  know  for  sure  is  that  zuck  is   agood  business  man. he  will invest  in  one  way  or  another  in  the  sector.  what  am  not  sure  of  is  wheter  he  will  create  a  crypto. maybe  he  will  create a  better  exchange  sector  which  will  compete  fairly  with  other exchanges.  this  will  enable  him  to particiapate  in  the  sector  without  really  owning  crypto. blockchain will aslo  be  used  to  carry  out  various   activities in  facebook  just  to  reduce  operation  cost in  the  near future.
ojoneajogwu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

I think Facebook would be involved in Cryptocurrency though it might be a futuristic approach.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

I do not know about Facebook, but I recently heard that another social network Viber is creating their own crypto and that kinda in Japan it is already working. Does anybody know details about that?
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
I don't think so because Facebook as of today has so many profits for its users. I know we must consider that they are expanding but cryptocurrency ads are now banned in facebook meaning to say they are not interested in it and also people as of today are not trusting the internet of their money.
Iksia

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I don't think so because Facebook as of today has so many profits for its users. I know we must consider that they are expanding but cryptocurrency ads are now banned in facebook meaning to say they are not interested in it and also people as of today are not trusting the internet of their money.
Facebook paзpeшил peклaмy кpиптoвaлют "oт пpeдвapитeльнo oдoбpeнныx peклaмoдaтeлeй". Bo-пepвыx, oн cфoкycиpoвaн нa oгpoмныx дoxoдax oт peклaмы, a вo-втopыx,  cpeди бoльшoгo кoличecтвa пoльзoвaтeлeй coц.ceтeй  кpиптa oчeнь пoпyляpнa. Taк, чтo впoлнe мoжнo oжидaть, чтo в бyдyщeм Facebook зaпycтит cвoю coбcтвeннyю мoнeтy. Этo былo бы интepecнo! Дyмaю, чтo былo бы мнoгo жeлaющиx ee пpиoбpecти!
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

They only accept several ICO for their advertising instruments I heard. Huh Huh Nothing about FacebookCoin Grin or ZuckerbergCoin? Huh Cheesy Btw have you heard about KelvinBlockhain? Very interesting projcet as for me, with cool idea and team Roll Eyes
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

I learned that Facebook is taking serious steps when researching blockchain technology to apply to Facebook's management system. This does not imply that Facebook will release their own coins, but I believe this is possible in the future.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

the facebook would have seen a very good opportunity to the cripto currency in the future, so they have prepared far away to start using the currency, do not close the possibility they will join the BTC or even they make their own currency, it depends on market demand, Facebook is exploring ways to harness the power of blockchain technology, in the future they will surely make the right decision.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

Last few months ago there's  a news facebook banned bitcoin or cryptocurrency to advertise and this is bad news. If the facebook really create their own coin it will become successful their coin because they have power to advertise their coin because they have of billion user.
Yeah you are right and I have also heard that Facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and will promote it on their own site and that’s the reason that they have banned other cryptocurrency advertisement on their site. It is good because by this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and will invest in it.

darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

I heard too. but I don't think so that is just rumors. Facebook has a lot of users and a lot of users spending time and money on advertising that works pretty good for them (a lot of money  Grin). But anyway who knows.... crypto is plus money and Facebook is a big company.
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

I have not heard the news, but I think it is very possible. Cryptocurrency is a very potential business opportunity and can be very profitable, Mark would have thought about this. we just wait another year or two, whether Facebook will launch Cryptocurrency or not!

If ever faceboook creating their own cryptocurrency, I think it will becomes successful because facebook is a very popular social media sites and accessible world wide and most of the people are using.
Facebook have banned other crypto because of no authentication and credibility and mostly due the fear of scams. People will invest their money in Facebook currency because Facebook is reliable and people will trust them the most and main thing is that the owner of Facebook does not greed for money and will never betray you because of the scam ICO.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

I have not seen such information. It isn't surprised that on such hype and crypto popularity all other the world, such big company like facebook want to release their own cryptocurrency. But the question is only one: does the facebook truly need it? Do they need blockchain? If the answer is NO, their coin will be another one speculative tool for big money games.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

I have not seen such information. It isn't surprised that on such hype and crypto popularity all other the world, such big company like facebook want to release their own cryptocurrency. But the question is only one: does the facebook truly need it? Do they need blockchain? If the answer is NO, their coin will be another one speculative tool for big money games.

Facebook is one of those companies looking to integrate blockchain technology into their products. This means that Facebook will put currency own code into digital trading exchange to compete with Bitcoin.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

I have not heard the news, but I think it is very possible. Cryptocurrency is a very potential business opportunity and can be very profitable, Mark would have thought about this. we just wait another year or two, whether Facebook will launch Cryptocurrency or not!
I have heard that Facebook is going to launch Their own cryptocurrency. If they create ICO, its market value will increase like rocket because they have s strong site for promoting their coin. No extra charges for advertisement. People will also trust it the most because Facebook is used all over the world. There will be no scam in Facebook crypto, because they already have a very good reputation.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Last few months ago there's  a news facebook banned bitcoin or cryptocurrency to advertise and this is bad news. If the facebook really create their own coin it will become successful their coin because they have power to advertise their coin because they have of billion user.
Yeah you are right and I have also heard that Facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and will promote it on their own site and that’s the reason that they have banned other cryptocurrency advertisement on their site. It is good because by this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and will invest in it.

I think not only facebook but so many other big companies may be thinking about it, In fact the trend of using crypto currencies is increasing from time to time therefore in future may be every big companies will have their own crypto currency using it for different purposes. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are now increasing from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: