Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26062 times)
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
It will be quite strange for them to do...I dont think many of people will go for that crypto, because they were doing all that stuff with bans and regulations... But maybe guys will think that because of their loud name, ICO will be succesful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

The first time I hear about this application to be honest. I think that in fact it will not be so interesting to users at least because such platforms are now a huge number. I am sure that there are more interesting analogues
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

I don't think facebook will be interested in issuing crypto-currency, they're only interested in blockchain, because blockchain technology is new, but they don't need capital, so they don't need ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

They are just thinking no concrete plans yet, and about the project you are promoting, I doubt if they can manage to even create a waves or challenge the two big giants, many came and those projects never even close to threatening the two giants.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

In the near future, the big media corporations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon... will come in the cryptocurrency world. They have built the private blockchain develope team but haven't published offically. This is the future technology, so they can't stand outside

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

In the near future, the big media corporations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon... will come in the cryptocurrency world. They have built the private blockchain develope team but haven't published offically. This is the future technology, so they can't stand outside
yeah, this is the news that trend in the market. and I think it I true. facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg praised the bitcoin. this is the clue that every understand it. he attract in the cryptocurrency. and after few days the facebook.banned the cryptocurrency advertising in the facebook and I think becayse they create they owned cryptocurrency. I wonder what would the result.
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

I don't think facebook being a social medium is interested in cryptocurrency for now. Although it is possible for it to join crypto In the future because it happens to be one of social media used I spread information about cryptocurrency.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

I don’t think if this is possible that facebook creating their own coin but everything in this world is possible,
so there’s a bit possibility that this will be happened then if it is, good for them.
Tiger red

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Uhmm... I'm not sure, after read some unofficial newspaper and site. Personally, I think it will come, like Telegram sell their own ICO. Cheesy Cheesy
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Some news from the online community that Facebook is silently planning to launch coin market for themselves, and this will be a great thing for those who love facebook.
shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Already this information has been shared in the news site and articles too mate. You do not know means I do not understand what you are saying mate. Please check the regular updates with the coindesk and then facebook creating coins or not nothing gonna work here in any ways.
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I think, the Facebook token will be sold out in no time because most facebook users will not want to buy it.
But the most problematic is if they block all posts related to other crypto, like hashtag.
In the future this competition seems to be very terrible.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

I think, the Facebook token will be sold out in no time because most facebook users will not want to buy it.
But the most problematic is if they block all posts related to other crypto, like hashtag.
In the future this competition seems to be very terrible.

then I think Facebook will lose their potential customer on their site because we know that many people like to use their site to communicate and make a friend with other people. but I think Facebook will think about this and they will solve this because they really need their member stay on their site. maybe Facebook needs to see with Twitter that still allows their member to post something about the crypto, especially about the ico.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

The first time I hear about this application to be honest. I think that in fact it will not be so interesting to users at least because such platforms are now a huge number. I am sure that there are more interesting analogues

All can be, guys from facebook are able to do secret things, as to your personal data, it is especially. Therefore, I will not be surprised that they will after a while roll out a new project.
goilom

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

I dont figure facebook will do that in light of the fact that facebook usualy improve the situation free and on the off chance that they will put a money with there claim it will make every one of us facebook client to expense so we can utilize facebook and all things considered individuals were begin disapointing and move to other social madia like twitter since its free.
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

It shouldn't be, but I believe Facebook's Google will release its own coins at the same time, because the buyers will be very much, maybe you will not be strong enough to buy.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Facebook only trying to stop Ads on it's platform due to many scam and anonymous use of cryptocurrency but I think it has change his think by putting in place a measure that will curb many of the scammer.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Hello, i also hear rumors like that, but you need to understand that they will make there own blockchain and there will be no ICO at all as i know/think. Im thinking that this is really great more ways to advertise blockchain and crypto more better.
Regards.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

To speak for today, it is easy to say that such an event will not happen. The main reason for this not being realized is that not all states accept cryptocurrency as a legal way of payment. Such big corporations are already in the process of money laundering, but unfortunately they can not make such a response to the states. It is also possible to reach a conclusion easily if one considers that ICO advertising bans that this can not be done are impossible. To be short-lived, the answer will be very clear for today.
Lobsterix
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Facebook reversed ban from crypto. I think facebook will create its own cryptocurrency. This will have a positive effect on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: