Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26075 times)
pedpedped

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

I don't think the information is true about Facebook having its own Crypto. I feel it can on be supportive to bounty.
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

It's really cool! This means that the crypto currency is beginning to be noticed and taken seriously by large companies, I hope this is only the beginning

tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

May be or may be not! Nobody has the correct information about facebook crypto, everyone has their opinion and they get that opinion on fake rumors. I also think that, this news is fake and those scamers just want attraction and want to earn some money with this news. Lets's see what happen in future?
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Today, such large companies as Google are going to launch their own cryptic currency, so I do not except that facebook want also launch
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I think that now it is still at the level of rumors, and even after the Facebook company has experienced a huge leak of personal data, this is not the best option.

Facebook is actually a winner of the whole data leak scandal. The price of Facebook has increased. Anyway I don't think that Facebook has a plan to have their own coin. It makes no sense for me and they don't need it.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

I think that now it is still at the level of rumors, and even after the Facebook company has experienced a huge leak of personal data, this is not the best option.
Creating a separate coin for Facebook I think is very easy and they can do it any time they want. Facebook is currently researching Blockchain technology for application in management and I also hope to have facebookcoin on the cryptocurrency market soon.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

On the off chance that you are correct and Facebook needs to make its own particular digital money then it is clear why they are blocking promotions from different cryptographic forms of money.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I’d doubt it would take any value. Yes, there looking into Blockchain. But keep in mind, Blockain isn’t bitcoin.

Not only that, it you’d consider the fact most young startups (which Facebook deifnetely isnt), tealease tokens to keep equity intact from VCs (who’d surely want a slice), it makes even less sence.

They don’t need funding, and it would haves true purpose. They’re publicly listed, and unless some crypto guy can get shareholders to agree, it’s highly unlikely.

Hope this helped!
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

I believe that Facebook can cooperate with some team, but creating own crypto, at this time - UNREAL.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Encrypted currency and blockchain are the most important topics now!
As the world's most popular social media, Facebook has its own unique advantages in issuing its own cryptocurrency! A huge user base will make Facebook's cryptocurrency a success!
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

There is a possibility of crypto can excrete their own crypto. added crypto is itself a large and well known social media then certainly with a capital that will easily create crypto develops. indeed reasonable because crypto is a field that has the potential, so sure facebook itself also does not want to miss this opportunity to be able to get profit.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Currently, this information has not been authenticated and caused curiosity to many members on the bitcointalk forum. If Facebook actually launches its own cryptos, the potential of the cryptocurrency market will be to pump aggressively, and it seems Facebook's crypto will be hotter than ever.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

I haven't heard that news that they are creating their own crypto coin. I just know that they are planning to use blockchain technology for their operation. If they are going to launch their own coin, I don't see any use of that coin in the future. I hope they will not just do it just for money.

Sywekoli

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:09:18 AM

On the off chance that Facebook chooses to possess a cryptographic money coin, It will get bolster on the grounds that as a brand name is as of now mainstream. Its ICO will be quick. It will pick up trust in light of the brand name. The coin whitepaper will empower assist development relying upon the substance. Facebook digital money coin will increase wide prominence when contrasted with different coins.
Nubik

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

I heard that. They will create. They are not fools, they heard how much money they collected telegram for free and do not need to return to anyone. They're in business, money decides everything.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

In 2011 Facebook through a letter of the Commission with Federal Trade allegations that they failed to keep its promise to the privacy of its users. New violations have been found as transaction termination, and payments under U.S. law are US $ 40,000 per CUSTOMER. Because the data of 50 million people is not true, then the total fine will reach trillions of dollars.

Technically this FBC is still workable but can guarantee that FBC will be anonymity-based coins among Monero's eyes.

To be able to use the coin, the user must provide data such as name, address, phone number, mother's name and the name of the animal is too small. This is for the reason, the privacy written into the smart contract will ensure that all transactions are completely and can not be traced at all.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Facebook saying interest in blockchain only for hype.
I hardly imagine how and for what we use their crypto

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

I don't know if Facebook has it's own crypto right now. Based on my knowledge so far about cryptocurrencies, I don't see any Facebook cryptocurrencies in markets so far but it will be great project if Facebook will make it's own crypto because there are too many people that using Facebook , there were too many people will invests on it if it happens due too many users and it's popularity in the social world.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I do not know if FB will create their own coins. If that happens, then it can be ascertained that the direction of life in the future will be dominated by the crypto currency. Sooner or later this news will be the imagination of FB developers and may soon be realized.
polikarp

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

If they had such intentions, they would have already declared that by now. Not happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: