Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26075 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
Facebook cannot create its own cryptocurrency, but I heard that they have reversed their ban on cryptocurrency, ICOs and Binary Trades. So very soon you will start to see every related stuffs that you’re interested in as ads on Facebook. Facebook is already a big company and their main focus is on social network and not cryptocurrencies and all those stuffs. But it is still possible that they can buy an exchange or something, though I’m not really sure of that.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
Facebook cannot create its own cryptocurrency, but I heard that they have reversed their ban on cryptocurrency, ICOs and Binary Trades. So very soon you will start to see every related stuffs that you’re interested in as ads on Facebook. Facebook is already a big company and their main focus is on social network and not cryptocurrencies and all those stuffs. But it is still possible that they can buy an exchange or something, though I’m not really sure of that.
I think that Facebook will not create its own crypto currency and not because it is already a successful project and a huge company, but because they have already opposed the advertising of the company's ico. Thus they negatively perceive everything that happens around the crypto currency.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Except as telegram began to realize its "TON", I heard that Google started greeting the crypto market. But not Facebook. Perhaps there will be changes, and IT giants will not stand aside, it's obvious! With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

That is great but I think they will not create yet another altcoin appear on the Cryptocurrency market. Because their Facebook company is in the US stock market and their capitalization is huge. Why are they moving to a small market like Cryptocurrency?
They will never do that. Grin
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Well I am not sure on how genuine this information is. But if it becomes true at the end that Facebook is actually launching a crypto, I would not waste time to key into such because a project like that will massively succeed with no doubt. I would partake in its initial coin offering as well as its bounty campaign if there would be one, even in its airdrop as well. Will seriously go for all the available offers it has.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

I'm not sure about this, but if what you say is true, I just wish the best for altcoin and bitcoin. Because I think facebook has the ability to do it all, even more perfect and organized. So, what we do is look at the progress of what you say until they actually launch it and hopefully we can have a gift for ICO.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

No evidence FB will launch their own coins, indeed quite often news from large-scale out companies claiming to be making their coins as well as creating their own cryptocurrency, and developing their own blockchain. I do not doubt the ability of FB, but so far it has not happened.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

I dont think facebook will do that because facebook usualy do for free and if they will put a currency with there own it will make us all facebook user to fee so we can use facebook and in that case people were start disapointing and move to other social madia like twitter because its free.

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

I have not personally heard this news. But I think it sounds pretty interesting. If the FB has made its own coin, then millions of people who have not been interested in the crypto world so far may be starting to do so. It also depends on what the purpose of the coin will be, but it still sounds interesting.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Would not be surprised if a social media giant like facebook were creating their own cryptos. They totally have the means and the minds to make a successful cryptocurrency with a really great blockchain technology if they wanted to but for now the answer is no, facebook is not making their own cryptocurrency. If they were  we would have all heard about it.
Gozephina

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

Interesting news, I haven't even heard of it. They themselves were forbidden to advertise the currency because too many companies were scams. There have been no official reports on the release of the coin, so I don't believe the yellow press yet.
kulagina

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

No, they are not going to do so in my opinion. They will focus on their primary business and that is FB.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

I dont think so. It dependa on them but for me it possibly not because facebook are banning the ads about the crypto why they need to create if they are one who didn't support crypto.
ignatii

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

As an investor I welcome that. I will be one of the early adopters as it will grow very fast in my opinion.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

I figure that crypto would be well known, at any rate at first on account of Facebook notoriety all around the globe. Then again due to late issues with individual information abuse fruitful crypto could assist them with improving shaken notoriety. Additionally behind all that could likewise be the attempt to investigate the conceivable outcomes of blockchain innovation
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

I have heard the rumors like that facebook is creating its own blockchain but haven't seen any substantial proof of it so far. So i think they might be interestd in the blockchain but probably waiting for the right time to move in. I think they might wait for some governments to accept it and then will move in and go for a blockchain base crypto currency.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

It can be said that Facebook is already entering the world of cryptocurrencies because no one can cross it. Nowadays people no longer believe in famous companies. Everyone believes in numbers and codes, so using cryptocurrency is the best way to restore credibility.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

I have not personally heard this news. But I think it sounds pretty interesting. If the FB has made its own coin, then millions of people who have not been interested in the crypto world so far may be starting to do so. It also depends on what the purpose of the coin will be, but it still sounds interesting.
- I also heard this news but I think this is just a fake news because facebook is not really interested in crypto, they have forbidden crypto in the past and they have just removed the ban recently, there is no reason for them to think about creating their own crypto, the government is still too strict on this issue. However, Facebook is probably still waiting for some action from the government, such as adoption or legalization of bitcoin, if this could happen, facebook will create their own crypto, they are a technology company, they will miss the opportunity to develop this

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

Facebook and crypto. I can imagine this. It's will be very interesting project and may be I invest in them.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I think that now it is still at the level of rumors, and even after the Facebook company has experienced a huge leak of personal data, this is not the best option.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: