Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

I think yes especially last year when the bitcoin hits bull run and altcoins as well. Investor got huge profits and their year end was good. I hope it will happen again this year as i'm holding a lot of altcoins which i think will moon soon.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

it has been happened for the past few years which have made people believe the same would happen this year as well
But we can all hope for that
believe in what we do, which is invest and hodl coins ,during dip buy more, and don't buy green tokens, biy the cheap ones

In a short while, your portfolio will be very green
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:03 AM

is it? Why did I find that at the end of last year, many people became very poor? In fact, shouldn't this be related to the big environment?
In fact, I think that when the cryptocurrency you hold rises to your expected price, then you should sell it.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

according to my analysis many investors who get rich at crypto at the end of the year may be choosing the investment by reading the whitepapers and the roadmap correctly, they continue to analyze the growth of the altcoin and its development, and they choose a good ICO.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

success will not come to those who are not prepared. Preparation is the key, and to prepare you need to know what your plan is, and in able to create your own plan, you need to know the art of investing, much more the idea behind investing psychology.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

This is mostly an observed trend not only applicable to cryptocurrency markets but also to traditional stock markets as well. Stock generally tend to rise in value towards the end of the year as it is the regular period when investments take place.

This probably has to do with the planning cycle of companies where they use the 1st semester of the year to plan and the 2nd semester to execute and implement. The 2nd semester is when they spend money and some of this goes into investments.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
juliusk15

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

i dont think so, if it is then all people will just invest at the end of the year then they will make money easily
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

I think it's not at the end of the year it's just a coincidence at the end of last year pretty good crypto market conditions. many factors that affect it all one of the market reaction is so volatile.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

that's not entirely true. Maybe because a lot of that estimate as it was then the time comes at a time when many are starting to buy. by so then it would be little pump prices rise and many suspect that the increase will start to the market began. one might say this is just a suggestion only.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

It may take more than this kind of perception to make market capitalization strengthen significantly. But If there is an appropriate momentum and a growing community, I think long term investors will benefit most.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

Indeed, by the end of the year, many are trying to fix profits before the holidays and withdraw some funds in Fiat, but it does not work all. To get big x and become a millionaire or to get involved in cryptocurrency, you need either a lot of investment, or a fundamental knowledge of the market and speculative trading, or a lot of luck and hard work. And it does not matter the end of the year or its beginning, if you try you can get rich every day and every hour. You probably judge by the results of 2017 when there was a very big excitement in the crypto and many broke a big jackpot, but this does not mean that such a phenomenon occurs every year at Christmas, look at the last five years and there is not such a nice picture.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Usually it happens and you can see it in price history of bitcoin. So expect the 2nd half of the year as a bull run because many people will invest in crypto waiting for that December.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

It should actually be other way as people might be spending a lot of money in holiday season and thus they could not invest much. But there are various other factors involved.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Sometimes, it actually depends on what is showing on technical chart plus an effect of fundamental analysis. Still, we have to keep in mind that no one knows what will happen on the next month or even ber months. It is not actually a bull season, its market manipulation. Imagine how btc was over bought last year then gets dump?
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

It should actually be other way as people might be spending a lot of money in holiday season and thus they could not invest much. But there are various other factors involved.
yes it is true.more investors of cryptocurrency got rich after a year. but it is depend on how their mind want to achieve that goal and if they take the risk that involved in every decision. some of us are not taking the risk because of they afraid to take their money and got wasted and scammed. but others have a positive mind and ready to take a risk because the more you take a risk the more you gain.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

It depends on what the market condition is at the end of the year. If you use last year as a standard then yes there will be a lot of crypto holder that are going to be rich at the end od the year because at that time the market is in great condition because of the bull run. But no one knows the future so maybe the bullrun come sooner or later than usual.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

The reason why cryptocurrency going high in the end of the year because they want to earn money by investing crypto to spend their holidays like Christmas and new year.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

The underlying cause of the rise in bitcoin and other currencies is demand. With the popularization of block chain technology, more and more people are participating in the investment of bitcoin, so the market is increasing basically every year.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

Crypto users often get right at the end of the year. Although, it all depends on the market stand at that particular year. Things like that is aren't fixed. Cryptos do not work like that. Your u can't fix your profit, but I believe there will be a rise in these coins at the 2nd half of the year.
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

The price rises because people do not sell, and more people want to invest. I saw that so many people became rich because they bought at low prices and sold them at the time of selling. You can do this every day, or when you hear good news about coins, you can try to predict prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: