Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:46:23 PM

I really hope that by the end of this year 2019, all those who participate in the cryptocurrency market and earn or invest in coins will become very rich.
But in fact, the market is very changeable, and requires constant attention and concentration, as well as experience and a bit of luck.
I am sure that players who have built their strategy for a year on the market will get the desired result by the end of the year.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:25:14 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
5 months is very little to explore any trends.Personally, I saw a huge price increase in 2017. In 2018, there was a decline all year round.Even taking 2 years we can conclude that they do not resemble one another.All hope for 2019.Whether someone has become richer or not is difficult for me to judge. I can say for myself that I have become richer.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:08:21 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
5 months is very little to explore any trends.Personally, I saw a huge price increase in 2017. In 2018, there was a decline all year round.Even taking 2 years we can conclude that they do not resemble one another.All hope for 2019.Whether someone has become richer or not is difficult for me to judge. I can say for myself that I have become richer.
Of course, for the periods of 2016 and 2017, cryptocurrency users have also become noticeably richer, but today this possibility is somewhat reduced. Nevertheless, thanks to cryptocurrency users have a certain income in order to feel financially independent.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

While we can not talk about any patterns. I think the stronger the growth, the stronger the gap between explosive growth. We may have to wait at least two years before the next bull run
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:24:56 PM

As we can see, not always the cryptocurrency begins to grow by the end of the year. It depends on when the big investors, called bulls, will want to raise the market up. Therefore, no one knows when this can happen and everyone is guided by the news and follow the charts to choose the most convenient moments to invest.

jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:29:06 PM

if before 2018 I believe that prices will always increase but not in 2018, because in 2018 not experiencing price increases but experiencing a very large price decline so don't assume price increases occur at the end of each year

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:09:12 PM

it's not true and these rumors are made to attract more people to cryptocurrency. may be some people get rich but most of users are still poor.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:36:36 AM

I would confirmed this is not true and I would not be participating in some bounties if I'm rich lol. Btc and eth price didn't increase overnight, it takes years for them to get noticed by the investors. And this year there is no guarantee that will have another bull run and we just have to be smart in our investment.
There is no guarantee that every end of the year, crypto holders become rich because it is not always profitable. Price is very volatile which takes time to continue increasing for the bull run. Though that news attracts many investors but they should always know that it has big risks to handle. You can get rich on it but the chance is not all the time

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:08:52 AM

I wish that would happen all end of the years, so all crypto lovers would be rich one day Cheesy There is no such situation, different scenarios occur every year. There's no such thing as easy money.

last year prices did not rise at the end of the year. even more likely to decrease? you are right. not every year prices will rise at the
end of the year. of course changes in price will depend on certain conditions
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

Of course, for the periods of 2016 and 2017, cryptocurrency users have also become noticeably richer, but today this possibility is somewhat reduced. Nevertheless, thanks to cryptocurrency users have a certain income in order to feel financially independent.
Incomes of course have become less.The thing is that regardless of who you are an investor or a participant of the bounty-in General, ICO projects do not collect at least a soft cap.Perhaps a good income is received by professional traders. But alas, I do not belong to this category.

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:51:00 AM

Bitcoin is not subservient to either fundamental or technical analysis, and everyone who builds predicts a course is not more than just guessing it, I think more ups and downs are associated with news and with faith in cryptocurrency

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:04:59 PM

This is very false, I don't know why most people just FOMO into cryptocurrency market without doing a proper research about it. Cryptocurrency market is not a place where you come to every year to make millions of dollars. It just happened to be the ending of 2017 that the bull run came it can't be like that every year. I would suggest you research properly before you go into any investment.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:35:18 PM

Obviously depending on the market at the end of the year. The end of 2017 the market goes to the moon and a lot of people get profit when holding altcoin and bitcoin. But at the end of 2018 the market collapsed and many people lost money and lost all their investment

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

Maybe history has shown it to be a trend like that but not in 2018. Most rich crypto holders in 2017 end of year finished the year 2018 a little better than paupers.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:20:41 AM

in fact, the bear market has dominated the market until the end of 2018. this year is different from other years. the market has been digesting the huge bubble of last year. it has been going on for more than a year. all people are in despair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: