Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

That is a big lie because market is the one that decides whether you will gain or lose ,it depends on the present market condition and apart from last bullrun that began close to the end of 2017 that's it ,2016 wasnt like that, and we can see that 2018 isn't the same

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:38:55 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

Of course, in previous periods we saw just such a situation, when the prices of good coins started to rise rapidly. But this year was an exception. In fact, now there are no technical reasons and prerequisites for the bull run. To do this, we will need to wait at least six months.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
StatesManG
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:47:42 AM

Luckily you became part of us and I am happy you saw the end of year to tell your own cryptocurrency story.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:13:41 AM

I guess the year 2018 has already stated an obvious fact that cryptocurrency is not annual crop that at all cost must yield or grow profit, Cryptocurrency doesn't follow the lunar calendar trend, The market itself will determine when it will rise or drop based of the demand and supply scheme.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Yes it is true especially last year 2017 because market is crazily high price like rockets as they say on that year. But sad to say on my side because i am start joining Crypto is on the last quarter of that year so i am start holding is on the first quarter of the following year the 2018.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:31:12 AM

As we can see, this year was an exception to the general rule. This clearly indicates that the cryptocurrency is unpredictable in terms of price. Most likely, the rise in the price of cryptocurrency was associated with holidays and seasonal fluctuations. This may all change in the future.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:58:54 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

Investors do not always make a profit at the end of the year. 2018 is a vivid example of the fact that it is not always necessary to expect profits at the end of the year and invest all the money.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:57:22 AM

The cryptocurrency of the whole year of 2018 is going downhill, and their prices have not seen any increase. However, the current price is slowly rising, and it is expected that there will be a bull market in 2019.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:09:26 AM

I do not think so as the end of the year of 2018 did not see any increase in prices of coins. Even if the market swelled towards the end of any years in the past, it would be just a coincidence. In face, in my opinion, none can know when the market got bullish trend. But unlike in the past, the market will never make you riches overnight as it is correcting itself and becoming stable with regulations in place.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:11:59 AM

Lol, yes, the problem is that most of them are rhe same: early adopters before 2015.

Nowadays it's very hard to get rich overnight. It requires a lot of knowledge and patience.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:23:38 AM

I guess by now you should know that there is no certainty that at the end of every year coin will go up,the fact that we have coins go up in price in December 2017 does not mean that every end of the year price will always go up,it just happened that we have bull run in late 2017 and that is why price go up.In crypto anything can happen at anytime.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:36:25 AM

The market in 2019 may have a small increase, but this year does not seem to be a bull year. Because ICO has lost its appeal, this year is unlikely to be as fanatical as 2017. We need to wait for most of the bubbles in crypto to die before we can see the real rise in the market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:57:55 AM

What every end of the year mean, is it an investment for the whole year after its profitability or ending months of the year.Howsoever the crypto holders are always rich because if we see the cycle of the BTC  prices are still lucrative as compare to other financial markets and the net returns are better.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:28:23 AM

But something does not look like the market is growing every end of the year, most likely this is a special case, because the market began to grow at different times of the year!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:39:15 AM

This view is extremely extreme. In fact, the cryptocurrency market is cruel. Investors make money and lose money. But I think the experience is very important, and having experience can completely avoid the risks. Otherwise every investor will lose.

hengha

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:02:00 AM

Not every year, the price of cryptocurrency will rise at the end of the year, because the price of crypto is not determined by time, but by the buyer.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:25:52 PM

Investors do not always make a profit at the end of the year. 2018 is a vivid example of the fact that it is not always necessary to expect profits at the end of the year and invest all the money.
So some extent but it does not happen always as we can just hopefully invest as we are investing our money within only few years it will rise high more than double. So if one year went wrong for us we can not refuse the previous years that made millions of rich people in our society. So good and bad, rise and fall, earn and lose is part of investment.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:32:14 PM

Not every year, the price of cryptocurrency will rise at the end of the year, because the price of crypto is not determined by time, but by the buyer.

No it is not true that every year end crypto holders become rich it was purely based on market condition and value. but unlike end 0f 2017 this year was not enough profitable to investors and most of them are not earned a lot from crypto. So this means profit or rich is not determined by specific time or year end it based on market condition.

Am I spamming? Report me!
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:30:35 PM

Many people expected prices to rise and changes in the market from September to December, but nothing good happened, so it’s impossible to predict what the situation will be next year.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:35:00 PM

No it is not true that every year end crypto holders become rich it was purely based on market condition and value. but unlike end 0f 2017 this year was not enough profitable to investors and most of them are not earned a lot from crypto. So this means profit or rich is not determined by specific time or year end it based on market condition.
That’s true, this will still depend on how you work for that year. And for me no matter how good the market is if you don’t have enough holdings then don’t expect to be come rich. Making profit will depend on your strategies, don’t depend it on what months or years we are in now, start working hard to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: