Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

I think it's not at the end of the year it's just a coincidence at the end of last year pretty good crypto market conditions. many factors that affect it all one of the market reaction is so volatile.
true this is just to be as a coincidence that many people that are here in crypto tell to be that they already have a good condition and been buy what they need cause i believe that it is only based how are you able to work here in crypto and how are you able to make money and handle all through bad and good situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Perhaps the behavior at any given time is influenced by the previous behavior or from the previous time period, so it becomes a trend. It may be that many agree that the end of the year the price will go up, then everyone will buy before september, and of course the price will go up.
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

I don't think it's at the point of time, I think it's based on the price of bitcoin, and when the price of bitcoin starts to go crazy, most people get rich.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

This certainly depends on what is happening in the market and there will be news what could affect market prices. If that time many have started to invest then sure crypto prices going up. such growth will provoke others to the new well. but the end of the year is not always can be used as a reference for that coin will go up, that's not entirely true.

warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

I think that each additional one is equivalent to the black hole effect. Continuous increase will create more players to enter. So the black hole will disappear. So who is the winner? This depends on individuals. Investment vision is as important as mentality.

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

In my opinion it depends on what time you buy at and what price to sell with one holder, so if you is holder, you buy Bitcoin at 20k, now you lost than 60 percent your money, if i buy Bitcoin at early 2017, now x2 my profit hehe
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
becuase in that time whales are awake and also want to get profit from it. And also there is the time when many people get more money because of bonus etc and invest it to crypto currency and hoping the price will increase.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

The possible people who become rich for now status of cryptocurrency are those who perform investing and having large capital to invest. But for the new comers that only earning income for joining campaigns are impossible to become rich because of the rank system stagnant and by only earning a very few salaries contributions.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

In my opinion it depends on what time you buy at and what price to sell with one holder, so if you is holder, you buy Bitcoin at 20k, now you lost than 60 percent your money, if i buy Bitcoin at early 2017, now x2 my profit hehe
Can you read it properly? OP said the possibility about the crypto holders become the rich man at end of the year. The correct anwer should be it's still a speculation and that depends on the trend.
OP, anytime the crypto trend is really unpredictable and there is no a lot of percentage if that can become a true statement.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

I bet it does. Good projects usually do well in long term. The people that hold their coins long enough then they certainly become rich. I have holding following coin for long term.

1)   NEO
2)   PRG
3)   LTC
4)   EOS
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

I really want to believe that the end of each year will be as epic as in 2017. However, do not relax because anything can happen.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Of all the years been seeing how bitcoin and altcoins do move in those months i can say that there are really cryptoholders who became rich because of such pump but for this year we cant still assure if that pump will still happen or will just stay on this level and gradually have an increase,no one really knows but if you do like to be rich then you should take the risk on purchasing,not only on bitcoin but also with altcoins.Just remember this thing where if theres someone who become rich with crypto then there would be always who got broke and lose up money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

Maybe, if everybody believe, this is a must to happen, than eventualy, it will become reality. So just keep believe guys, and we will have a nice end of the year again  Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Surely people have become millionaires from crypto. The idea is to hold a good solid project long enough to see it succeed. Need to select projects with great potential and then back them. I am suggesting a few good coins.

LSK, TRX, POWR and TAU.
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

I've heard rumours of crypto investors getting good amount of profit by the end of the year..... But I don't know about  getting rich with crypto
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

No way, the markets are too volatile to be able to say that.

Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

Because many holders need money for the holiday season that's the reason of the sudden increase of every crypto so better to hold your coin before year end, So use this chance to buy more so by the time that comes we never know were one of the millionaires by that time.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

Who knows.Many holders are cant tell anything.If you look the comments generally people always lost,losing.Who is rich ?

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Schastlivets

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Strategy Hold'em works perfectly, you need to be able to choose the best projects for the early stages
Now I have taken new promising projects in Hold and expect from x10:
Credits (CS) -  Cap $72M
Helbiz (HBZ) -  Cap $7M
BABB (BAX) -  Cap $49M
IP Exchange (IPSX) -  Cap $6M
Waves (WAVES) -  Cap $419M
Rock (RKT) -  Cap $45M
XYO Network (XYO)
Omix (OMX)
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

I suggest you not consider this a generalization. Because the crypto money is mostly against generalizations. If you follow the bitcoin price, it gives you good information about the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: