Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
Falconet

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

Apparently this year bitcoin is expected to end in 20K usd some people say that even more, so if you already invested a good a amount you have the potential to become rich by just holding, though not every year is going to be like that.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Probably yes!..Maybe,there are so many crypto holders who learned a best strategies,they buy coins when the price down in the market,and they sell when the price goes up usually on the months of september to december. Most of them they become rich,because of their profitable holding coins.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

Probably yes!..Maybe,there are so many crypto holders who learned a best strategies,they buy coins when the price down in the market,and they sell when the price goes up usually on the months of september to december. Most of them they become rich,because of their profitable holding coins.

The problem is that many people bought coins a long time ago. And fear or lack of money doesn't allow them to buy at current prices.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

I think it is only coincidence that every end of the year gets the market upped. But I cannot deny this entirely as the market runs under the strength of people or investors' sentiments. Maybe investors become more interested in it at the end of the year. Now the market is going deep down. Lets hope the market will be injected with enthusiasm and happiness by going up at the end of 2018.   

anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

It is good having desires for the future a long as all discern that reasearching could be imperative to earn money in this markets.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

in my view at the end of this year there will be a significant increase for all coins. yes that is just a prediction, but many people predict things like that.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
in past 2 year, i maybe said yes. but don't know about this year. but i positively believe price will moon again even not high as last year. i hold a little amount of bitcoin and wait end of year to sell it. just don't forget DWYOR

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Normally by the end of the year the price of bitcoin usually increases. For example, at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices surged unexpectedly. So everyone predicts that by the end of the year the ciphers will become rich. I hope that will happen. Just bitcoin the price increase I will make a lot of money.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

There may be some tendencies here as others are suggesting but please don’t bet your bag on it. The past can give insight and perspective into the future - but it does not give guarantees. Cheers.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

there's no pattern. and not always at the end of the year prices rise.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

In this year (2018) i never see market bulls, i only see people talking about bull market will came in this month or in this month bla bla bla.. Now rumors are saying market will hit in december means at end of this year. I think, at end of year market actually bulls because whole year i never see. So it's correct every end of the year so many crypto holders became rich.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

personally, I also can't analyze the market price well. therefore I need to study again to better understand the market situation. I know that usually if the price of bitcoin goes up or down, then the altcoin price will also follow. it can be said that the price of btc is a reference for other coin prices.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

For the past few years there are always a big growth on the market as you can see on the chart so most of the holders gain big profits but there are no guarantee that it will always happen every year so it is still better to be updated on the coins that you hold instead of waiting for the pump.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

At this year I think we are not experiencing any increasing or pump of price still the same and we are not sure if when it pumps.We still waiting for the pump.of price value so we can say no one is gettin rich now in crypto holders.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

The probability that the last months of this year bring wealth to investors is the same as the first months of next year bring poverty to those who keep the crypto
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

yes, of course, they buy coin at the beginning of the year, when prices fallen and cheap, then they sell all of that in the end of the year, when prices rised a lot
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

At the end of the year, all major players take profits, in many companies reports are made over the past year! The second reason is that the market is cyclical! But I would not blindly believe in it, because after the entry of large money will require a long correction!

[
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

Yes, I also noticed such a thing that by the end of the year everything is much better, I hope this year will not be an exception.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

This is a very controversial issue, since it is almost impossible to fully guess the token rate, but if during the year you can earn good amounts, but not always because every transaction has a chance of failure and not all transactions are completed successfully

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Deripasca

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

hmm, really don't know. there are some holidays during that period and that is mean that people need money and more likely they would sell their holdings, but in that case currencies should become cheaper, or i am totally tangled...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: