Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
filimonov33

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new in this whole field, can anyone explain to me what is "blockchain" can anyone explain me in general??
Hi! Blockchain is actually a very extensive topic for discussion, so it's not that easy to tell you everything about it. At this moment a lot of people, companies, corporations are implementing this system in their projects, so at the moment it is extremely relevant. If you are interested in certain specific issues, you can freely ask them! I will answer as far as possible.
Wow, it looks like this topic is really not easy, can you, please,  start with the main aspects?
Okay, if in a very simple language Blockchain or cryptocurrencies mining is the process where a transactions or digital asset such as information is
verified and added to a public ledger, known as the blockchain, and the means through which new
cryptocurrencies tokens are release.
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new in this whole field, can anyone explain to me what is "blockchain" can anyone explain me in general??
Hi! Blockchain is actually a very extensive topic for discussion, so it's not that easy to tell you everything about it. At this moment a lot of people, companies, corporations are implementing this system in their projects, so at the moment it is extremely relevant. If you are interested in certain specific issues, you can freely ask them! I will answer as far as possible.
Wow, it looks like this topic is really not easy, can you, please,  start with the main aspects?
Okay, if in a very simple language Blockchain or cryptocurrencies mining is the process where a transactions or digital asset such as information is
verified and added to a public ledger, known as the blockchain, and the means through which new
Oh, as far as I understand, the blockchain is created for the purpose of
mining this "crypto currency" or “tokens” in the other words, am I right?
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Oh, as far as I understand, the blockchain is created for the purpose of
mining this "crypto currency" or “tokens” in the other words, am I right?
More or less, it is so. The project based on the “blockchain” technology, in today's time are created in huge quantities, because they are incredibly convenient and bring a huge jumble to investors, it is also a huge plus, is the availability to become part of something more, for example, I chose "Foleum" for myself, ideas, chic design, huge potential and a very responsive team, all of this attracted me, and I decided in the future to become an investor of this project!
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Hello! Is there will be an airdrop in your project?
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current
economic state of the world, I would like to know more about it, for example, what is the "Crypto-currency"? it
would be nice if you explained to me more about this
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current
economic state of the world, I would like to know more about it, for example, what is the "Crypto-currency"? it
Sure! No problem with this! In fact, everything is quite simple, you can buy anything for crypto currency! You can buy in online stores that
use the technology "Buy for crypto", or simply exchange them for "fiat money" such as the dollar, euro, etc. But at the same time
 the crypto currency is not affected by inflation and other influence of banks on the currency.
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Hello! Is there will be an airdrop in your project?
No, according the information from official site and white paper, airdrop is unplanned.
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Sure! No problem with this! In fact, everything is quite simple, you can buy anything for crypto currency! You can buy in online stores that
use the technology "Buy for crypto", or simply exchange them for "fiat money" such as the dollar, euro, etc. But at the same time
 the crypto currency is not affected by inflation and other influence of banks on the currency.
Oh! that's cool! And where does this crypto currency come from? How it can be earned? Is there a definite way, right?
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Oh! that's cool! And where does this crypto currency come from? How it can be earned? Is there a definite way, right?
Of course, there is definitely a designation for such people, "miners" it extracts this crypto currency. The process itself I'll try to explain as simply as possible, by pointing out the points, so let's focus on mining 'scrypt' coins, namely Litecoins, Dogecoins, or Feathercoins. The whole focus of mining is to accomplish three things:
1.   Provide bookkeeping services to the coin network. Mining is essentially 24/7 computer accounting called 'verifying transactions'.
2.   Get paid a small reward for your accounting services by receiving fractions of coins every couple of days.
3.   Keep your personal costs down, including electricity and hardware
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Of course, there is definitely a designation for such people, "miners" it extracts this crypto currency. The process itself I'll try to explain as simply as possible, by pointing out the points, so let's focus on mining 'scrypt' coins, namely Litecoins, Dogecoins, or Feathercoins. The whole focus of mining is to accomplish three things:
1.   Provide bookkeeping services to the coin network. Mining is essentially 24/7 computer accounting called 'verifying transactions'.
2.   Get paid a small reward for your accounting services by receiving fractions of coins every couple of days.

So, the miners? Quite an interesting name. And how to become this "miner", what is needed for this?
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

So, the miners? Quite an interesting name. And how to become this "miner", what is needed for this?
Principally everybody can be a miner. Since a decentralized network has no authority to delegate this task, a cryptocurrency needs some kind of mechanism to prevent one ruling party from abusing it. Imagine someone creates thousands of peers and spreads forged transactions. The system would break immediately. And in order to start immediately “mine” the crypto currencies such as: litecoin, ethereum, zkash, give, ripple, then. We need a so-called "station for mining" or a simple language server that will produce the currency

investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Hello! Tell me please, what is the token price?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Hello! Tell me please, what is the token price?
Hi, right now
Token price:   1 FOL = 0.15 USD
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Principally everybody can be a miner. Since a decentralized network has no authority to delegate this task, a cryptocurrency needs some kind of mechanism to prevent one ruling party from abusing it. Imagine someone creates thousands of peers and spreads forged transactions. The system would break immediately. And in order to start immediately “mine” the crypto currencies such as: litecoin, ethereum, zkash, give, ripple, then. We need a so-called "station for mining" or a simple language server that will produce the currency

Wow, that means I can earn Crypto-currency! You said that you need
 somehow a "server" for mining, what kind of servers is this?
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Well, in fact it is so, but there are also quite significant disadvantages in single-line mining, because "servers" are special technological stations based on GPU or ASIC in the majority and they are usually quite expensive in themselves, and even to understand the correctness of the characteristics of own server, that's still the trouble. But the biggest problem is the consumed energy of these servers, it is terribly huge! which also brings great  outlay.
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Well, in fact it is so, but there are also quite significant disadvantages in single-line mining, because "servers" are special technological stations based on GPU or ASIC in the majority and they are usually quite expensive in themselves, and even to understand the correctness of the characteristics of own server, that's still the trouble. But the biggest problem is the consumed energy of these servers, it is terribly huge! which also brings great  outlay.
Oh, it's sad. Is it possible to somehow get into a plus for yourself from this situation? Is there any way ?? After reading, I really wanted to become a "miner", but the above-mentioned cons add a little warning ...
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Greetings, is there will be bounty program?
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Oh, it's sad. Is it possible to somehow get into a plus for yourself from this situation? Is there any way ?? After reading, I really wanted to become a "miner", but the above-mentioned cons add a little warning ...
I'm glad that you asked! Here to help people like us, come such magnificent projects as "Foleum", well-organized projects led by an excellent team with the support of the best consultants and companies-favorites in the field of high technology! Such a project as "Foleum" is able to erase all the “minuses”, and add additional “pluses”.
filimonov33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:54:13 PM by filimonov33

Greetings, is there will be bounty program?
Yeap, but no info about it right now.
Redryk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Hmmm ... somehow this sounds vague, and how do they plan to do this?
If I joined the project as they solve the problem for example with servers ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: