Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9597 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Hello! Will there be any services for the FOL holders?
Hello! The project will offer the following services to FOL holders:

Training courses on blockchain.
Exclusive discounts on hardware.
The opportunity to vote and take part in the management of the project.
The opportunity to choose charitable organizations and allocate part of the funds to them.

olegkrouk

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Hi, to follow your project is a pleasure! I really enjoy watching the team work! I would like to ask
what is the investment goal? Wishing you even more success in the future!
Hi! The investment goal is: 82,900,000[MS1]
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Hello developers! I follow your project in a long time already, I like that you are worried about the ecology of our planet, because this is really
very important for our everyday life, and the use of such energy as your project offers will significantly reduce the damage to surrounding us,
wildlife, I fully support you in this and I wish good luck on your path! I want to ask, how will your charity fund work?
Hey, i can answer your question: "At the end of each year, Foleum will distribute its profit-sharing proceeds, from the 1% charity staking, to
different charities based on the charity submission and votes from our supporters, the Crystal holders.
Once the Project is operational, at the end of each year, Foleum will distribute the profit-sharing proceeds,
if any, attributable to the 1% of FOL crystal tokens staked for charity, to different charities based on the
charity submissions and polling input from the Crystal holders."
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Hey, guys. I would like to know who can become a participant in your project? What are the criteria for participation?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

How many tokens are already issued for sale?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

The price of the token on the project will be stable, or will it fluctuate over time?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

How will "Foleum" in general work? What kind of crypto currency will it
produce? Can you tell us in general?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Hey, guys. I would like to know who can become a participant in your project? What are the criteria for participation?
Hey! I'll try to explain, since Foleum is classified as a security, only accredited investors will be able to participate in the initial sale of tokens, but the
company is eager to get to the subsequent IPO (Initial Public Offering) so, in simple words, everyone can participate!
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

How many tokens are already issued for sale?
Hi, i can give you information from official site
"Tokens issued for sale: 80%"
For more information you can chek out:
Official "Foleum" site here: https://www.foleum.io
or official "Foleum" white paper here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgiSIE3ygC7LRb5nUut1SrHiN9tDJ8RG/view
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

The price of the token on the project will be stable, or will it fluctuate over time?
The project will be implemented in several stages and at each of these stages the price of FOL will be different.
Team said:
"The price of the token will vary at each stage of the sale."
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

How will "Foleum" in general work? What kind of crypto currency will it
produce? Can you tell us in general?
Greetings. I'll try answer your question, as far as possible. So, as far as possible Foleum will mine various types of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin,
Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Nexus, Zcash, Dash, and others. Software algorithms will help determine which blockchains to mine,
maximizing profitability. The green energy component will keep energy costs to a minimum.
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Greetings to all. As far as I see, and drawing conclusions from what I read, you will use some "green"
energy to power your "data center", so, I have a question, what is this "green" energy exactly is?
Green energy comes from natural sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, plants,  algae and geothermal heat. These energy resources are
renewable,  meaning they're naturally replenished. Green energy, however, utilizes energy sources that are readily available
all over the world, including in rural and remote areas that don't otherwise have access to electricity. Advances in renewable
energy technologies have lowered the  cost of solar panels, wind turbines and other sources of green energy, placing the ability
to produce electricity in the hands of the people rather than those of oil, gas, coal and utility companies.
I believe that there are several types of this green energy, am I right?
Yeap, you are right! There is actually 6 differnt types of "Green" energy:
Solar Power - The most prevalent type of renewable energy, solar power is typically produced using photovoltaic cells, which capture sunlight and turn it into electricity.
Wind Power - Air flow on the earth's surface can be used to push turbines, with stronger winds producing more energy.
Hydropower - Also called hydroelectric power, hydropower is generated by the Earth's water cycle, including evaporation, rainfall, tides and the force of water running through a dam.
Geothermal Energy - Just under the earth's crust are massive amounts of thermal energy, which originates from both the original formation of the planet and the radioactive decay of minerals.
Biomass - Recently-living natural materials like wood waste, sawdust and combustible agricultural wastes can be converted into energy with far fewer greenhouse gas emissions than petroleum-based fuel sources.
Biofuels - Rather than burning biomass to produce energy, sometimes these renewable organic materials are transformed into fuel. Notable examples include ethanol and biodiesel.
"Green" energy is environmentally unharmed for nature, unlike fossil fuels, which harm the ecological systems of our planet releasing a lot of waste into the atmosphere.
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Hi guys. I'm very curious about this project, i have a great hope about it.
I would like to continue to follow it, could you give me a link to Foleum telegram?
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Greetings to all. As far as I see, and drawing conclusions from what I read, you will use some "green"
energy to power your "data center", so, I have a question, what is this "green" energy exactly is?
Green energy comes from natural sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, plants,  algae and geothermal heat. These energy resources are
renewable,  meaning they're naturally replenished. Green energy, however, utilizes energy sources that are readily available
all over the world, including in rural and remote areas that don't otherwise have access to electricity. Advances in renewable
energy technologies have lowered the  cost of solar panels, wind turbines and other sources of green energy, placing the ability
to produce electricity in the hands of the people rather than those of oil, gas, coal and utility companies.
Solar Power - The most prevalent type of renewable energy, solar power is typically produced using photovoltaic cells, which capture sunlight and turn it into electricity.
Wind Power - Air flow on the earth's surface can be used to push turbines, with stronger winds producing more energy.
Hydropower - Also called hydroelectric power, hydropower is generated by the Earth's water cycle, including evaporation, rainfall, tides and the force of water running through a dam.
Geothermal Energy - Just under the earth's crust are massive amounts of thermal energy, which originates from both the original formation of the planet and the radioactive decay of minerals.
Biomass - Recently-living natural materials like wood waste, sawdust and combustible agricultural wastes can be converted into energy with far fewer greenhouse gas emissions than petroleum-based fuel sources.
Biofuels - Rather than burning biomass to produce energy, sometimes these renewable organic materials are transformed into fuel. Notable examples include ethanol and biodiesel.
"Green" energy is environmentally unharmed for nature, unlike fossil fuels, which harm the ecological systems of our planet releasing a lot of waste into the atmosphere.
Hmmm...i see. And what type of green energy does foleum use?? I'm pretty curious.
vadimazov

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

The project will be implemented in several stages and at each of these stages the price of FOL will be different.
Team said:
I see. If it's not difficult for you, can you, please, drop the exact figures during these stages?
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Hi guys. I'm very curious about this project, i have a great hope about it.
I would like to continue to follow it, could you give me a link to Foleum telegram? I cant find it..
Hi. Sure, here you go:
https://t.me/FOLEUMio
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:14:06 PM by aquacharls

Green energy comes from natural sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, plants,  algae and geothermal heat. These energy resources are
renewable,  meaning they're naturally replenished. Green energy, however, utilizes energy sources that are readily available
energy technologies have lowered the  cost of solar panels, wind turbines and other sources of green energy, placing the ability
Hmmm...i see. And what type of green energy does foleum use?? I'm pretty curious.
Of course. Foleum uses the world's first, innovative hybrid system for the extraction of solar and wind energy.
These hybrid panels are more efficient at 19% than the "usual" ones that use other similar projects.
aquacharls

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Team said:
I see. If it's not difficult for you, can you, please, drop the exact figures during these stages?
Okay, ill try.
Stage 1: $0.20
Stage 2: $0.25
Stage 3: $0.30
Lot 1: $0.40
Lot 2: $0.50
vadimazov

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Team said:
Okay, ill try.
Stage 1: $0.20
Stage 2: $0.25
Stage 3: $0.30
Lot 1: $0.40
Lot 2: $0.50
Thank you very much! You really helped!  Smiley
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Of course. Foleum uses the world's first, innovative hybrid system for the extraction of solar and wind energy.
These hybrid panels are more efficient at 109% than the "usual" ones that use other similar projects.
Wow! It's very clever! Who came up with the development
of these hybrid systems? It's pretty impressive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: