Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9597 times)
LineXD

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Gretings guys. Is there will be any restriction on tokens that can be mined?
Greetings. As far, as i know, there's no such a restrictions. You can mine all tokens, what
you want (BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...). So, don't worry about it.
And what you plan to do with this all this crypto-currencies??
It will be divided amongst all of our Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in project wallet on Foleum website.

I see, if I will join the project right now, how much % from the profit can I get?
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Hello everyone. I need help, can't find the "token role", can anybody tell me what is it?
Hello. If we take a look at the information from site
Token role: functional (Mining and Manufacturing Profit Sharing)
One more question, maybe, you know what token type/platform Foleum using for their FOL crystals?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Greetings everyone. How much people working on this project?
Greetings. Team includes 9 people plus 6 Advisors and partners.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

You will update the equipment in the data centers, right?
Hello. Of course, Foleum team plan to periodically update the datacenter hardware to keep the Project’s datacenters the most efficient as possible.
Do Foleum team plan to sell hardware, that they will use in datacenters?
Yes, any used datacenter equipment will be sold on team's website www.Foleum.io, this was said in the paper.
That's cool, there will be any promotions / discounts on this hardware?
About the promotions so far nothing is known, for me at least. But you can, easily, get discount coz all FOL crystal holders will receive special discounts on all
equipment purchases from Foleum.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Greetings. As far, as i know, there's no such a restrictions. You can mine all tokens, what

I see, if I will join the project right now, how much % from the profit can I get?
All new participants starts at 10% of the profit and builds up to 50% over a six-month period. So if you will join the project right now, you will get 10 % from the profit
bertramSky

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Hello everyone. I need help, can't find the "token role", can anybody tell me what is it?
Hello. If we take a look at the information from site
Token role: functional (Mining and Manufacturing Profit Sharing)
One more question, maybe, you know what token type/platform Foleum using for their FOL crystals?
Yes, i know.  This information is on Foleum website - Token type: ERC20 Security Token.
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

All new participants starts at 10% of the profit and builds up to 50% over a six-month period. So if you will join the project right now, you will get 10 % from the profit
Seems reasonable. In that case, 50% its maximum percent what you can get from the profit?
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

Hello. Of course, Foleum team plan to periodically update the datacenter hardware to keep the Project’s datacenters the most efficient as possible.
Yes, any used datacenter equipment will be sold on team's website www.Foleum.io, this was said in the paper.
About the promotions so far nothing is known, for me at least. But you can, easily, get discount coz all FOL crystal holders will receive special discounts on all
And when money from hardware sales will go? What Foleum will do with it?
bertramSky

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Seems reasonable. In that case, 50% its maximum percent what you can get from the profit?
Actually, once you staked your FOL Crystal continuously for a full year, or longer you
will receive the 60%.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

And when money from hardware sales will go? What Foleum will do with it?
Profit realized from the equipment sales will go toward reducing the projects overhead cost and if there is any profit
remaining, the surplus will then go towards the FOL crystal token buyback program
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Folium project is able to change the world for the better, as the idea of combining Blockchain and GREEN technology is very environmentally sustainable and profitable for our community!
MC81

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Folium project is good.Is the right way to combine blockchain an the green technology together for the profit of the community and all over the world.
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I read the bounty campaign, and i don't understand, why you can't just giveaway tokens, like other does?
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

And one more question, i understand, that FOL Holders will receive 60% profit from all mining operations, what will happen to the remaining 40%?
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Greetings, team. I saw, that you plan to launch (Mini-IPO). I have a question, is there will be any limitations in this?
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Hey everyone. Foleum team has bright ideas, and i like your approach to business matters.
I would like to know, how much will be allocated for project reserve??
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

I read the bounty campaign, and i don't understand, why you can't just giveaway tokens, like other does?
I thought that's obvious,  since they are a security they can't give away tokens as in a traditional bounty campaign.
They can't giveaway tokens directly, but they can giweaway
mining equipment, i think they make a great decision.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

And one more question, i understand, that FOL Holders will receive 60% profit from all mining operations, what will happen to the remaining 40%?
Remaining 40% of profit are reinvested in the Project in order to maximize
the Project’s potential for future earnings.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Greetings, team. I saw, that you plan to launch (Mini-IPO). I have a question, is there will be any limitations in this?
Greetings. Yes, additional limitations apply on the amount of money a non - accredited investor may invest.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

Hey everyone. Foleum team has bright ideas, and i like your approach to business matters.
I would like to know, how much will be allocated for project reserve??
Hey! 4% of the FOL crystals will be allocated to the Project reserve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: