Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

Greetings guys. I have heard, that Foleum will be manufacturing their own mining rigs, but how it
will be possible, if lack of hardwares it's most popular problem right now.
Greetings. Indeed, Foleum will be manufacturing and build their own mining rigs. As they say "through our network of strategic partners, we have been able to secure prioritized access to components such as GPUs and motherboards in large quantities." So, it's not a problem anymore.
That's interesting solution, in fact, in the field of crypto-currencies there are a lot of different problems, like wrong thermal management or network outages. Do Foleum know how to deal with it?
Of course. Actually Foleum has a different solution for any of the popular minig problems in order to prevent them.
You can find them by yourselves in official White paper here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgiSIE3ygC7LRb5nUut1SrHiN9tDJ8RG/view
I'm not gonna lie, im to lazy to read this...may seem rude of me, but can you tell about these solutions?
Cheesy It's fine, not a burdensome for me and im glad to help!
Now let's back to the mining problems.
Network Outages:
Foleum engineers have designed a system with several redundancies to handle failures, and keep the Project running
in response to most network problems and to limit outages and downtime.

Thermal Management:
The Foleum Project’s proprietary data center and mining rig designs, include thermal management processes
intended to optimize running conditions for the Project’s servers.
Oh, thank you! That's really helpful!
What's about hardware failure then?
The Foleum Project plans to have staff on hand 24 hours a day. The Project’s ethos is to design for failure instead of
availability; by planning ahead and having spare hardware on hand, they would be able to start the recovery
process immediately instead of having to wait.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Hi again! I love this project, innovative idea and perfect fulfillment. I got a couple of question
First of all, how exactly Foleum will be financed?
Hi! I agree with you, i love this project too  Smiley
Now about your question, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
That's interesting, but what the community of FOL crystal holders get from this?
In turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits, so it's a pretty good deal  Wink
Seems like it! What's with the remaining profit? If FOL crystal holders get 60%, what Foleum team plan to do with remaining 40%?
Don't worry about that, the remaining profits are reinvested in the Project in order to maximize the Project’s potential for future earnings.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Greetings guys! Project looks cool and promising. I want to know more about your mining rigs, they are pretty curious.
Greetings! Sure, i can help you with that. What exactly yo want to know about them?
That's would really help, i appreciate it. First of all, is it profitable now to buy them?
Of course it is! Just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
However, Bitcoin’s historical average mining profitability is about $15 a day!
So, with increasing hardware power profit from mining will increase too?
Something like that, As technology continues to evolve we will see upgrades in the Bitcoin mining hardware, which in turn will increase
the hardware’s mining efficiency.
So, it will increase profitability too, right?
Kind of, the increased efficiency is expected to increase
the hardware’s profitability or at least help it maintain its historical average.
What about Foleum server? How much it cost?
1 server (s9) can cost about $1,300 to purchase, and, of course, plus the cost of the power
supplies to run this server.
And how much 1 this server can make per day?
This server can make about $15 a day through mining but it costs about $3.95 a day (at $0.12 /kWh) in electricity to
run.
Seems rather promising, but how profitable it will be?
In this example, each machine will return a profit of about $11.05 a day.
This would therefore take about 120 days to return its investment.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Hi again! I love this project, innovative idea and perfect fulfillment. I got a couple of question
Now about your question, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
That's interesting, but what the community of FOL crystal holders get from this?
In turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits, so it's a pretty good deal  Wink
Seems like it! What's with the remaining profit? If FOL crystal holders get 60%, what Foleum team plan to do with remaining 40%?
Don't worry about that, the remaining profits are reinvested in the Project in order to maximize the Project’s potential for future earnings.
I'm glad to hear that! It's pretty smart from their side. So how the mechanism of earning itself will be working?
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

Greetings guys! Project looks cool and promising. I want to know more about your mining rigs, they are pretty curious.
Greetings! Sure, i can help you with that. What exactly yo want to know about them?
That's would really help, i appreciate it. First of all, is it profitable now to buy them?
Of course it is! Just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
Something like that, As technology continues to evolve we will see upgrades in the Bitcoin mining hardware, which in turn will increase
the hardware’s profitability or at least help it maintain its historical average.
1 server (s9) can cost about $1,300 to purchase, and, of course, plus the cost of the power
This server can make about $15 a day through mining but it costs about $3.95 a day (at $0.12 /kWh) in electricity to
run.
Wow, that's cool. And how much of these servers do you plan to buy?
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Hi guys. I would like to know, do foleum use KYC?
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

I'm glad to hear that! It's pretty smart from their side. So how the mechanism of earning itself will be working?
Daily, each token (BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...) that we mine, is divided amongst all of our Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on our website to receive the mining rewards.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

run.
Foleum will purchase 2500 ASIC and 2000 GPU miners
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Hi! Yes, Foleum use Know Your Client (KYC)
Granatra

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

run.

And how much you can get in total form these?
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

Folium project can change the world for the better! Will the owners get any FOL bonuses or discounts for the purchase of equipment
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I guess every serious project nowadays using KYC Wink
AncientZero

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Daily, each token (BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...) that we mine, is divided amongst all of our Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on our website to receive the mining rewards.
So, you get 60% profit from the begining? Or it works in different way?
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

You said about the fair chance for get involved in the GREEN mining but you have a strict restrictions, how you will deal with that?
olegkrouk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

run.

And how much you can get in total form these?
Okay let's scale it up.
2500 of these machines would make $37,500 a day gross and $27,625 a day in profit after the estimated power cost (at
$0.12 /kWh).
olegkrouk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

Nope. All newcomers starts at 10% from the profit at the first month.
olegkrouk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Greetings fellows. It's the first time I came across your project, seems pretty promising so far, i like it!
I saw, you are working with a lot of huge, reputable companies and plan to sell your own hardware.
Can you tell about this? Sounds curious.
Greetings Smiley Yes, it's true. The Foleum project will be manufacturing and selling GPU beginner mining rigs along with its full-size servers and “build
your own” mining kits to the blockchain mining community.
olegkrouk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

You said about the fair chance for get involved in the GREEN mining but you have a strict restrictions, how you will deal with that?
You kind of right, the investor restrictions contradict the idea of giving everyone a fair chance to get involved in the GREEN mining
project. However, we have to comply with securities laws and regulations. This is why they are already working hard
preparing for the Regulation A+ Mini-IPO (Initial Public Offering) which would open participation in the project up to the
public!
Granatra

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

"Okay let's scale it up.
2500 of these machines would make $37,500 a day gross and $27,625 a day in profit after the estimated power cost (at
$0.12 /kWh)."

That's a lot of money! But you said that your own GREEN energy wil gave additional savings, do you scale it up with it?
AncientZero

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Nope. All newcomers starts at 10% from the profit at the first month.
Oh, i see, so profit percent increase with time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: