Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
m1rko

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Greetings. I want to ask, do you have working prototype right now?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Greetings. I want to ask, do you have working prototype right now?
Greetings. Yes, Foleum already has a couples of hybrid prototypes.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Hello guys. I saw your discussion about mining server and wanna ask, what will be the total income?
Hello. I'm sorry, i didn't quite understand your question, what do you mean by "total income"??
Oh, the peoples in thread above was talking about ASICS and GPU miners, they said that there will be a 4500 of them in total.
So, i would like to know how much income you can get from them in a year? Maybe you know?
Okay, i get it. If you ask about total revenue (the sum of the ASIC and GPU mining proceeds) then it will be around $28,287,500 a year,
Thanks for the answer! But is this amount is a returns an investment??
That's sounds a lot for sure, but servers are not cheap too, and i'm not sure about it.
I understand your concern about this, but don't worry $28,287,500 it's 103% Return On Investment (ROI).
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Greetigs to everyone. I know that ICO is ongoing right now, so i want to ask, when its end?
Greetings. Yeap, ICO is ongoing right now and.
About ending, i didn't know the exact date, but it end in Q1 2019 i believe.
Oh i see, thank you, anyway!  Wink By the way,  maybe you know,  the price of FOL will change during different stages?
Yeap, FOL crystal price will be different on each stages, namely: usualy it will be icnreased  
by 0.10 USD with each new stage, exception is a first early-adopted stage
when price will be icreased by 0.05 USD instead of usual 0.10 USD.
Can you  give me, maybe, some kind of graph about it?
You dont need that, i can write it for you  Smiley
Early Adopter Stage 1 - 0,20
Early Adopter Stage 2 - 0,25
Early Adopter Stage 3 - 0,30
Lot 1 - 0,40
Lot 2 - 0,50
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Hello peoples. I really like Foleum project so far. And got a couple of questions about it:
First of all, your project is famous for its saving solutions, what's about cooling systems then?
for the datacenters  you  need powerful cooling, and they
consuming a lot of energy and it will be cost a lot of money.
Hello. Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Hello guys. I saw your discussion about mining server and wanna ask, what will be the total income?
Hello. I'm sorry, i didn't quite understand your question, what do you mean by "total income"??
Oh, the peoples in thread above was talking about ASICS and GPU miners, they said that there will be a 4500 of them in total.
So, i would like to know how much income you can get from them in a year? Maybe you know?
Okay, i get it. If you ask about total revenue (the sum of the ASIC and GPU mining proceeds) then it will be around $28,287,500 a year,
That's sounds a lot for sure, but servers are not cheap too, and i'm not sure about it.
I understand your concern about this, but don't worry $28,287,500 it's 103% Return On Investment (ROI).
That's good. Is that with proceeds minus costs? Or it's a "pure" profit?
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Hello peoples. I really like Foleum project so far. And got a couple of questions about it:
First of all, your project is famous for its saving solutions, what's about cooling systems then?
Hello. Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
Huh, that's pretty clever i must say. What's about wind turbines do you plan to use it?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Guys, i've heard you has a charity staking fund, how much do you plan to allocate to it?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

Hey, is there any video-overview on your project?
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 04:28:49 PM by filimonov33

In mining profit with proceeds minus costs will be: $25,458,750 for a year.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Huh, that's pretty clever i must say. What's about wind turbines do you plan to use it?
Yeap, the Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
movement and create the potential for additional savings.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Guys, i've heard you has a charity staking fund, how much do you plan to allocate to it?
Hello. Yes, Foleum indeed has a charity staking fond, there will be 1% from all profit for charity staking.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Hey! Yes, you can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1k6tYNcgY
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Hey! Yes, you can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1k6tYNcgY
Oh, thank you! You are really help.  Smiley
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

I see. Then, it's seems very profitable indeed!
And how much from this money, will go for FOL Token Holders?
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Yeap, the Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
I heard that Foleum plan to use heat from miner too, that's sound rather intriguing!
Can you tell me more about this?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Hello. Yes, Foleum indeed has a charity staking fond, there will be 1% from all profit for charity staking.
So, are there any certain dates when do you plan to organize these charitable events?
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

I see. Then, it's seems very profitable indeed!
And how much from this money, will go for FOL Token Holders?
It will be around 60% of Profit up to $15,275,250 a year to be distributed among the Crystal (token) holders.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I heard that Foleum plan to use heat from miner too, that's sound rather intriguing!
Can you tell me more about this?
Sure, In addition, the data center designs include the capacity for heat recovery, potentially allowing the data centers to use some of the heat generated from the data centers to provide
heat for the Project’s manufacturing building as well as hot water for domestic use in facility bathrooms, as well as other uses.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

So, are there any certain dates when do you plan to organize these charitable events?
According white paper: "At the end of each year, Foleum will distribute its profit-sharing proceeds, from the 1% charity staking, to
different charities based on the charity" by this, we can assume that charity events will be held once a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: