Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26199 times)
Bertjason309

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Carefully, not all airdrops need KYC.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Don't blame any ICO developers, which request for a KYC verification before purchasing tokens. During the initial period of ICOs, there weren't any requirements for it, but some investors think they can become smarter to override the developers to get more tokens. KYC is then demanded. Besides, some countries are prohibited from participating in ICOs, developers uses KYC verification to sort them out.
And you were not at all interested in what is meant by the phrase "is forbidden to participate in the ICO." Is it forbidden to invest in ICO projects or is it forbidden to advertise ICO projects by participating in the generosity campaigns of ICO? Or the difference between these actions you do not see? In one case, in doubtful, from the point of view of the states, ICO projects invest their money and these states, taking care of their citizens and possible loss of their money, simply forbid them to do it, and in another case certain actions are committed without investing their money. Will states prohibit simple advertising of ICO projects, even if they are questionable from the point of view of these states? I doubt, because the citizen in this case, except for his efforts and time, does not lose anything. Therefore, I do not think that the expression "forbidden to participate in ICO" implies prohibiting them from advertising. Therefore, the requirement to pass a KYC test to the participants in the ICO generosity campaign is illegal.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

KYC has one positivny moment, if the company's bounty requires KYC, it helps to remove a large number of bots, and the fewer bots, the more we earn!
vinhkube01

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

KYC is very important, the bounty projects are well tested and have projects that have my protector to use KYC, and airdrop does not require KYC to join me.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

Well, KYC is carried out in order to weed out bots! Why pay bot? When you can split the steak between the real participants! Especially in many countries it is forbidden to participate in the ICO.  With the help of KIS, you can weed out participants who live in countries where ICO is prohibited!
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

I believe that KYC is not an indicator of the success of the ICO project. So first of all read the white paper and pay attention to the team. After that, draw your conclusions

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Almost all HYIP projects require KYC verification,and this year and half of the bounty companies made mandatory passage KYC everyone should decide to give their personal data or not,but if the project promises, it is worth risking.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

The things what kyc gives us.. Brief insight of kyc
KYC stands for “Know Your Customer”. Thus, all documents which are required to establish identity of an individual are called KYC documents. Generally an identity proof with photograph and an address proof are the two basic mandatory KYC documents that are required to establish one’s identity at the time of opening of savings bank account, fixed deposit, mutual fund, insurance, etc

Why KYC is mandatory for all e-commerce wallet and sites.

Today other regulators too have made KYC mandatory. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has mandated it for mutual funds and broking accounts, the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) while buying insurance and the Forwards Markets & Commission (FMC) for commodity trading. You need to submit it even for making post office deposits

NOW THE IMPACT OF KYC TO US.
Although the effort towards strengthening identification norms has helped in preventing money laundering and reducing fraud, it has had a negative impact in an unexpected quarter. The growth in investor numbers in various instruments is either stagnating or reducing. Apparently, the KYC norms are proving restrictive because of the hassles of documentation.

Thank you!!!!!
G_Besar

Activity: 1120
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

really KYC can provide security in the process of accepting prizes already in progress but will accelerate the process of sending gifts and all tested in each prize campaign without any differences and difficulties for further processing and this is widely evidenced by every ongoing project so that all participants accept what corresponds to what will be given Wink
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

It gives you nothing. KYC means “Know Your Customer” you only give them your identity. Be careful of what you join or participate most of the Ico & airdrops are scam
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

KYC is not a commodity its just a requirements for some exchanges and bounties to know you more and to know if you are eligible to receive the bounty because some ICOs are prohibited in some places. Airdrop doesn’t need KYC, so be careful on filling up the form cause you might got scammed.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:47:43 AM

Bounties are considerate of conducting KYC, airdrops who want KYC for their participants are insane, for the participants didn't have a direct communication with the team. Even on bounties, KYC is a tedious and crazy part where you need to do KYC on every Bounty campaign you would/could join. We need a company that would handle all our KYC and get 1 time ID where we could submit and use here in the blockchain space.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
Doing KYC for bounty participants is good way to minimize the cheaters on the bounty. But having KYC for airdrops is not a good idea and I will not participate to those airdrops.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Passage of the verification of KYC with the participation of ICO signatures in companies can not give me anything. At the very least, it deprives me of my confidentiality, and in the future can cause a lot of trouble if it later turns out that my personal data was used by unknown persons in committing various crimes.
 Passage of the KYC test can not do anything good at all, since such a test can be used by both bona fide ICO team members and a scam team. I basically do not participate in ICO projects, where there is at least some information about the possibility of passing such an audit. In addition, such a verification of the participants in the ICO signature campaign is illegal, since we are not investors in these ICO projects.
chunterrie

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

KYC such an headache for me.
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

In most cases, KYC needs to pass after the bounty is completed. Do this in order to remove from the lists the multiaccunts. If you have one account, you do not have to worry about it.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

we can't really do away with the kyc. just be vigilant and do it only to those you think legit project. its really dangerous to give your identity to those you dont know but it is require so just be careful in doing it.
Investforlife

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

kyc is required if the company is fraudulent, then your data can go to the black market and used in the finishing of the loan
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

KYC does ruin the ultimate goal of cryptos that is anonymity. But since many countries have already put in regulations in regard with cryptos, ICO need to go with KYC to abide by the rules. If you aren't okay with sharing your personal information or don't believe in certain project, don't get involved in an ICO or bounty which requires KYC. If the project is legit, there won't be any negative impact of going through KYC. But as I stated before if you have any doubt about the project and you think they will stole your personal information, just stay away from such project/bounty.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

KYC is very important at present time. Now there are many scammer and thief that using real bounty members name but wallet address is another for stolen token. As a result manager fail to understand which is real or which is false. For that reason KYC is invented to identify the real person who is working hard for that bounty. On the other hand many men now using 2nd Forum ID for doing bounty. But when KYC came it also banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: