Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26196 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Usually KYC in the bounty is introduced in order to cut out the cultivation and increase the rewards for real participants. This is quite the right decision, although not always valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Now there is a trend that many ICO projects require not only from investors, but also from bounty hunters to pass the KYC procedure. Personally, I have a negative attitude to this requirement, because there is no guarantee that my personal data will not fall into the hands of criminals.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

Some KYC in airdrops or bounties is one way to avoid cheaters and giving them your identity is a must but If I want to see a bounty that required a KYC I refused to join because I am afraid my details will be used in crime. Join other campaign instead of participating to it .
udana123

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

I dont like to provide my personal details for an unknown 3rd party as KYC. When i was a fresher to bounties, I did not care about KYC and joined every campaign and submit KYC when they are needed. But now i realize providing KYC is not healthy for us. Bounty managers expect to make KYc to identify every user uniquely but as far as I feel that thing is not a successful one
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

Some KYC in airdrops or bounties is one way to avoid cheaters and giving them your identity is a must but If I want to see a bounty that required a KYC I refused to join because I am afraid my details will be used in crime. Join other campaign instead of participating to it .
Is a must? No it isnt and i dont see a valid reason why those projects would able to allow or imply KYC proceedings even just into their own or part of marketing like on airdrops and bounties. Just like yours i do simply skip
into those projects that do required KYC. I cant afford to risk out my identity or my informations for the sake of getting of my tokens. You wont even be sure if those coins would give you some decent profits or not. What if it turn out to be scam on the end? you are indeed on double trouble not only not recieving tokens you do also give out your info.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

KYC is mostly needed for legal reasons by ICOs. Governments wants KYC from icos to to block money laundering. Also kyc is needed for detect multi participants.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

KYC is like you are giving your personal information to the people of the compaigns you are interested in and if you are involving in the token sale or crowd sale then almost all the bounties need KYC to confirm the identity of the participant or investors.

Some this step is must in some compaigns but in some compaigns this step is not needed. So do not worry if they asked just check that they are scammers and fill the KYC form and i think they can do any think with that information.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

You are giving some personal information and photo of your ID card/passport for KYC. There is always danger of hackers getting this information.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

KYC is mostly needed for legal reasons by ICOs. Governments wants KYC from icos to to block money laundering. Also kyc is needed for detect multi participants.
I also support the implementation of KYC in ICO investment because it helps to limit the scammers and limit the dominance of wealthy investors who want to buy the coin in huge quantities to be able to navigate it. when trade. The implementation of KYC in ICO projects is being used more in the cryptocurrency market in the past.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Am I think that crypto isn't be longer anonymous anymore since mostly ICO's requires us to submit our real identity. Though it help to find double entry from bounty, but literally it will ruin the concept of crypto from being anonymous. May KYC is very important for investors but not for bounty participants.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

I also support the implementation of KYC in ICO investment because it helps to limit the scammers and limit the dominance of wealthy investors who want to buy the coin in huge quantities to be able to navigate it. when trade. The implementation of KYC in ICO projects is being used more in the cryptocurrency market in the past.
not only in the past and in the present and will be used in the future too. Especially if many countries legalize the crypto currency, the provision of personal data will be the number one rule for all users of crypto currency.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

As I understand it, and I know they do KYC in order to avoid fraud on the part of hunters generosity. There are a lot of multiaccounts and therefore many bounty companies take such actions. In terms of whether it's safe. It is difficult to say, you send them your copies of documents ((((((so you need to think.....
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I think KYC as a tool to find out who is a participant of the investor because I see some ico that there usually has a ban of participants from certain countries so that with the founder KYC ico can know all the investors.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Kyc is good for investors for them to know who they were doing business with. But most bounty managers have turn this to Borden for we bounty hunters this is not encouraging. Kyc gives me problem as far as I'm bounty hunters
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

From the very beginning I did not treat this procedure very well.But over time, I revised my views.The KYC procedure is very necessary for a legal ICO.In order not to have problems with the law, it is necessary to conduct KYC.This primarily creates security for the team that conducted the ICO.One problem is the scammers.Which under the guise of ICO collect Your data.That's not nice.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

Kyc is very good to know your customer and it good to know if the money if not a laundry money. Became most people stole and invest it in other to save the Trace it
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

And what can the KYC test give to the member of the ICO generosity campaign? Such an uncommitted check can only take away our confidential information from us, and since at least half of the ICO projects are fraudulent, then our information can be subsequently used by other persons with an illegal purpose.
  Conducting such an audit for the participants of the ICO generosity campaign is illegal, since it can only be conducted against investors who invest their funds in these projects.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

I can say that now many bounty campaigns and airdrops require participants to pass the KYC procedure. This is the usual procedure for identity verification, but I do not understand why this procedure is to be passed bounty hunter. And besides, there is no guarantee that your personal data will not fall into the wrong hands.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

I am taking care of the safety in this virtual world and prefer not to share my data. It can be easily used for scamming that is annoying.

pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

What do u mean? KYC doesnt give me anything. It does takes mine for some reward. It's like I sell my info for some tokens that can be scam...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: