Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26198 times)
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:48:18 PM

Let's be honest. Today, KYC is a process that no one needs. Everyone understands that this process only gives a threat to investors
Exactly. KYC will not give anything other than the threat of leakage and the sale of personal data from investors or even bounty participants, which will give a disadvantage to both parties.

so investors today use fake data through Photoshop
Of course, the forgery of data is not confidential anymore. Because now, even the smallest thing can be manipulated easily.

so what's the point?
Nothing. That's why I against the KYC system of each ICO project, even though the main purpose of KYC system is to prevent AML (Anti Money Laundering) from each investor or to avoid multiple multi-account for bounty participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

For airdrop and bounty, KYC really doesn't need it. If bounty or airdrop requires KYC, it's best not to join those campaigns. Your information will not be secure and may be used for improper purposes

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:15:42 PM

For whatever length of time that I take an interest in the ICO that applies the kyc framework, I don't have any issues or issues, both while pursuing the ICO and finishing the ICO. I think kyc doesn't badly affect the crypto network. It's simply that it's better in the event that you discover kyc for you to pursue the ICO, it's ICO which is of good quality and guarantees results.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:16:27 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

KYC is only for centralized business aspects or for every centralized exchange platform.
And this was only apply for the bounty hunters and for the investors in every ico project depending on the rules of the bounty manager.
But sometimes it requires only for the investors in the ico project not includes the bounty hunters.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:17:51 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
Better give your documents to KYC only if you totally trust the project. Because scam projects can use your information whatever they want. So you can do it, but be careful.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

For me KYC is only for those who join ICO. And they must provide information for that ICO project. For bounty hunter, KYC is a troublesome and binding step for the participants

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:03:40 PM

KYC gives you risk that someone will use your data in the future.
That's it, I can't see any other advantages for bounty hunters or airdrop participants.

For ICO participants - other thing, against AML, KYC is best solution
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

KYC is a form that requires verification to participate in ICOS campaigns. This form I think is good and very helpful to verify the identity of the participants. But Airdrop that requires KYC I think it's not necessary.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:33:43 PM

For me, the kyc project is a plus for me I go quietly into the project due to the fact that the bounty is much fewer participants involved than without him

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:02:06 PM

KYC gives you risk that someone will use your data in the future.
That's it, I can't see any other advantages for bounty hunters or airdrop participants.

For ICO participants - other thing, against AML, KYC is best solution
for participants of air drops, the presence of a KYC is an indication that the project is most likely a scam. many hackers collect data from users in order to sell them in darknet

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:26:25 PM

KYC allows bounty managers to pay not all bounty hunters, and thus they save money for themselves. This is what KYC is for.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:12:47 PM

I believe that if a project requires a KYC, that means that we can avoid cheaters, and this is definitely a good point

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:13:29 PM

One of the areas bounty hunters and even investors need to be careful is in giving their details out for kyc. Yes, it might be good in some instances or situations, but in case where you are submitting your personal details to scammers, those who just want yo steal your identity and sell out, then that is going to be worrisome. Know who you giving you details out to or better still, do not participate in such project.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:14:08 PM

I believe that if a project requires a KYC, that means that we can avoid cheaters, and this is definitely a good point
This is not always the case, but basically KYC has a positive effect on the number of participants, which is very good.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

Since they said kyc is a way of knowing your customers I don't see nothing bad in it but the bad side here is those who introduced kyc to bounty and airdrop, all i notices is that they are trying to be unfair with people effort, any form of kyc for bounty and airdrop should be at least be done before and not later.
ForTheAzerot

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:16:19 PM

One of the areas bounty hunters and even investors need to be careful is in giving their details out for kyc. Yes, it might be good in some instances or situations, but in case where you are submitting your personal details to scammers, those who just want yo steal your identity and sell out, then that is going to be worrisome. Know who you giving you details out to or better still, do not participate in such project.
Maybe so, I, too, used to be afraid of KYC, but now I don’t, just need to select projects well and just need to understand that now almost all the data is on the Internet.

ForTheAzerot

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:18:14 PM

Since they said kyc is a way of knowing your customers I don't see nothing bad in it but the bad side here is those who introduced kyc to bounty and airdrop, all i notices is that they are trying to be unfair with people effort, any form of kyc for bounty and airdrop should be at least be done before and not later.
I agree with you, I also don’t like it when KYC is added in the middle of a campaign, better when you can do everything right away.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:21:53 PM

As an investor, I fell myself more secure because I know that KYC allows the company to be legitimate in my country, and no dark finance won't be invested in the project.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:26:42 PM

Now more and more often one of the conditions of participation in the bounty campaign is the passage of KYC. This is a normal requirement, and it should not be afraid. Thus, the company is struggling with scammers.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:32:43 PM

KYC is gradually becoming an accepted norm in the crypto community. Investors, bounty hunters and airdrop participants are now required to pass  a KYC before they can receive their tokens. It is a measure to eliminate cheaters from bounties and airdrops and also to prevent some citizens from participating in certain ICOs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: