Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26199 times)
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:15:29 PM

Now I do not join the projects that require KYC, since I will not be guaranteed by anyone who protects my personal data.
I am also against the idea of KYC, but mostly companies introduce KYC in the end, and how can I not send the documents? If they were talking about passing KYC at the very beginning of the company I think many of us would not have joined.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:08:32 PM

If you take part in a bounty company that turns out to be fraudulent, then your data can be used for a variety of purposes, both harmless and for those that can harm you.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:42:34 PM

I think for Airdrop it's not too important to fill KYC. Because the promised results are very small. In fact, many do not payment. But for investors I agree to use KYC, because it is to safeguard the security of money from investors. KYC is proof that they are properly investing in the project.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:11:30 PM

It not gives you anything, first of all it gives to project founders a confidence that you not fake or multi account, or you not drom banned country, because they can have trouble with law for that reason, KYC if like the filter.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:26:11 PM

KYC helps to curb the problem if multiple account registrations, I have to admit that it can be a pain the the posterior most times but I know that it is for the greater good.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:53:14 PM

Sometimes KYC makes you get your reward from bounty campaigns or allows you to participate in some ICO's. The only problem is giving out your personal to an unknown person since there is no regulatory body for KYC. Your details might end up in bad hands.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

If you take part in a bounty company that turns out to be fraudulent, then your data can be used for a variety of purposes, both harmless and for those that can harm you.

Many also believed in the ICO project, which advertised the upcoming fork from the ethereum coin - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV). It seemed, why should they cheat, because they are not collecting funds from investors. Now, for example, for the second time it is advertised through holding the ICO BTC-2 coin, in the first round they were already paying with their coin. Therefore, more than three hundred campaigners signed this ICO have signed up for ETCV, with accounts of high ranks. And all the same, this ICO project turned out to be fraudulent, like the second fork - Ethereum Now (ETN). Therefore, we cannot determine in advance which ICO will end up being fraudulent.
The KYC check for bounty hunters is therefore not only illegal, but also very dangerous.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:22:31 PM

I strongly agree if Kyc is done before joining a bounty and airdrop program so that no participant uses multiple accounts, but is it better to do it after the bounty is finished so cheating participants can feel the consequences, they will only work without getting coins because they will not graduate kyc, it will have a deterrent effect on them

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:15:21 PM

Well, i think kyc gives you literally nothing. It’s not okay to share personal info. I usually don’t wanna give any personal information to no one. But these days, it became a strict requirement almost in every project or bounty campaign.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:23:15 PM

KYC is only needed for investing in large amounts of money. Then it is really necessary to explain the origin of this money in order to observe the law. In other cases, the KYC is not needed. It's my opinion.

DZU1410

Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
I try to avoid such companies where it is required to pass KYC to get coins with bounty. This is due to the fact that after you no one guarantees the confidentiality of this data.

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:45:42 PM

in the case of Kyc, I was always careful to do it, because in Kyc we told personal data so I only filled in projects that in my opinion were really good and not potentially scam, I never followed airdrop using kyc, the airdrop results were small so why do you have to fill in the data yourself only for results that aren't many

VPScreator

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:23:09 PM

Many also believed in the ICO project, which advertised the upcoming fork from the ethereum coin - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV). It seemed, why should they cheat, because they are not collecting funds from investors. Now, for example, for the second time it is advertised through holding the ICO BTC-2 coin, in the first round they were already paying with their coin. Therefore, more than three hundred campaigners signed this ICO have signed up for ETCV, with accounts of high ranks. And all the same, this ICO project turned out to be fraudulent, like the second fork - Ethereum Now (ETN). Therefore, we cannot determine in advance which ICO will end up being fraudulent.
The KYC check for bounty hunters is therefore not only illegal, but also very dangerous.
People who participate in bounty companies in which you need to pass KYC, sometimes very risky, but still thirst for money always outweighs the scales.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:30:49 AM

KYC is only needed for investing in large amounts of money. Then it is really necessary to explain the origin of this money in order to observe the law. In other cases, the KYC is not needed. It's my opinion.
In bounties it is often found that each participant must send KYC, basically this is their rule, can be used as information for them and to prevent people from multiple accounts participating in their projects.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

KYC is only necessary for bounty programmes and ICOs, because if I am taking part in a bounty or an ICO I want to be sure that there are no scammers among the contributors/participants. It does not make any sense to make KYC for an Airdrop.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

KYC all the same today brings nothing to people. Why people do not understand this so far, I do not understand. Because probably many still do not see the opportunity to not pass KYC.

adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:53:03 AM

Personally, I do not like the technology KYC. The very idea of regulation was good. But now KYC is a real threat to user privacy. But after all, the idea of confidentiality was the main one when many cryptocurrencies were launched, now this situation can drastically worsen.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:18:26 AM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
Some projects will steal the KYC information of investors and then publish them on the network. I rarely participate in the ICO project by KYC.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:21:46 AM

KYC all the same today brings nothing to people. Why people do not understand this so far, I do not understand. Because probably many still do not see the opportunity to not pass KYC.

Good point of view, but in the other side... Why most of this thread see KYC is useless, I mean always has a shape as a negative one. Do anyone here knows that it will be a good and solid record if you are investors, your transaction will be listed on their database for good reason. That is my idea about KYC/AML, please enlighten me if I'm wrong.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:29:35 AM

Some projects will steal the KYC information of investors and then publish them on the network. I rarely participate in the ICO project by KYC.
this thing make us worry about our privacy.i am worry if after they collect our data they sell it on deep web.i will not give my identity to unknown projects just only for some dollars.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: