Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor  (Read 68424 times)
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:00:50 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 09:36:45 AM by ste0024

What's the order numbers up to?  Can't get a simple answer to my question which is annoying.

Hi Guys!! Thank you So much for the support!  It keeps our team pumped up and excited!
All units have shipped except for an order from someone in Europe.  
All orders, except for 2 shipped out today are scheduled for 2nd day air + Saturday Delivery.  2 orders could not get Saturday Delivery because they live in BFE, USA and UPS will simply not do it.  Tongue

Its now time for GN to relax and eat pizza   Grin Grin Grin

I really appreciate you guys being our customer.

I'm one of the orders in BFE Sad

Wont arrive until monday!

and me too because their not ship my order !!!   i m the except for an order from someone in Europe.

why this is the question because their never answer to my post or pm. !!!

Next Difficulty in 325 blocks
Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

What's the order numbers up to?  Can't get a simple answer to my question which is annoying.

Hi Guys!! Thank you So much for the support!  It keeps our team pumped up and excited!
All orders, except for 2 shipped out today are scheduled for 2nd day air + Saturday Delivery.  2 orders could not get Saturday Delivery because they live in BFE, USA and UPS will simply not do it.  Tongue

and me too because their not ship my order !!!   i m the except for an order from someone in Europe.

Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days

Hello Ste..its  4:30am...you sent your first ever contact 2 hours 30 min ago at 2am.
2nd of all you are in France and should know we do not ship to Europe.
Please pm me a return address and we will cancel your order and refund your coins.
Thanks.

ste0024

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:39:00 AM

Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days

Hello Ste..its  4:30am...you sent your first ever contact 2 hours 30 min ago at 2am.
2nd of all you are in France and should know we do not ship to Europe.
Please pm me a return address and we will cancel your order and refund your coins.
Thanks.

i send you a message to your shop yesterday and no answer too !!! exactly February 14, 2014, 09:06:23 AM

i send some pm 2h30 ago because no tracking and answer !!!

and when you take people for  like a jackass. !!

this guy not know what is it respect !!

and 5 days for see you cant send my order in europe !! Date Added: 10/02/2014   
udt89

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:27:23 PM

He hasn't shipped to Europe since day one.
ste0024

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:54:47 PM

He hasn't shipped to Europe since day one.

in their shop when you order can read internationnal and for me europe is internationnal !!
tmwsiy

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:43:07 PM

I still can't work this ant miner with dd-wrt, the saturn worked fine but I hae spent now 12+hours. sigh this is rough. 3 miners, no hashing.

I can assure you that if you are using your dd-wrt router to read this message the router is not your problem. Also not sure if if is adding to the confusion but bitmain also uses dd-wrt on their host board.

ninja and I have both offered to help but it seems you would rather complain Smiley

Hope you get your 2.3 btc or whatever you are asking for them.

I also am a little tired of everyone treating ninjatech like they are a godsend. Compared to all other vendors they may be an 11 but compared to "normal" vendors I still give them a 6 at best. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION and not delivering when indicated.
So much better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

Might have something to do with you only having 6 TH on your MPOS pool this morning Smiley

OK I am done, just trying to keep my miners going and hope for a btc price rise so I might have a chance of profit on these units!!! Smiley
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:47:14 PM

I still can't work this ant miner with dd-wrt, the saturn worked fine but I hae spent now 12+hours. sigh this is rough. 3 miners, no hashing.

I can assure you that if you are using your dd-wrt router to read this message the router is not your problem. Also not sure if if is adding to the confusion but bitmain also uses dd-wrt on their host board.

ninja and I have both offered to help but it seems you would rather complain Smiley

I also am a little tired of everyone treating ninjatech like they are a godsend. Compared to all other vendors they may be an 11 but compared to "normal" vendors I still give them a 6 at best. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION and not delivering when indicated.

Might have something to do with you only having 6 TH on your MPOS pool this morning Smiley

OK I am done, just trying to keep my miners going and hope for a btc price rise so I might have a chance of profit on these units!!! Smiley

ninja did try helping, we used teamviewer, it'd be nice if i could get you on board helping too, i've tried everything. I get my internet from my main cablemodem/router combo, but that has a linksys e1200 attached with dd-wrt. so im not complaining, ninja literally ended saying charles im sorry you're going to have to figure this one out on your own. So i have three antminers just sitting in the box, doing nothing and have lost so much sleep over...
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:50:45 PM

It's just a nightmare to have 3 antminners that I've waiting profusely for come and i spent over two nights now trying to set this up, ninjatech hopped on teamviewer and took remote control and still could not figure it out, my setup is fucked and i just stare at these boxes.... it sucks for me.
gamefixer

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:51:41 PM

FWIW, I have to set the DNS to 8.8.8.8 on my ants at one of my two mining locations to make them connect and mine. If I set the static addresses like I "think" I should they dont mine. I can connect to them all day long but they will not mine. I've tried using my real world DNS as the entry and it doesnt work.

Try googles DNS address and see if that works.
gamefixer

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

It's just a nightmare to have 3 antminners that I've waiting profusely for come and i spent over two nights now trying to set this up, ninjatech hopped on teamviewer and took remote control and still could not figure it out, my setup is fucked and i just stare at these boxes.... it sucks for me.

If you can get on the internet you should be able to mine with these things unless the pools port that your trying to connect to is blocked. Have you checked to see that you can ping the pools address from a computer? I dont know how to do that but I'm assuming its as simple as "ping xxxxxxxxx:3300" or whatever it is.
gamefixer

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:55:12 PM

Hmm... I guess its not that easy to ping a pools address. Just tried it on my MBP and it couldnt resolve the address.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

what is it doing?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gamefixer

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

what is it doing?

Not mining from what I've read. Smiley
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

what is it doing?

Not mining from what I've read. Smiley

I had the same problem with my first miner.  Greaterninja, had to teamview into my machine.  It took awhile, but he finally got it working.  Att uverse had a double firewall.  I have no problem hooking it up now.  I just match up everything.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:10:42 PM

I was up waiting all night for the miners to go on sale in the USA at 11 through the website.  Still cannot get through in the USA when they open up for sales.  Super frustrated. Sad((((((

tmwsiy

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:25:16 PM

ninja did try helping, we used teamviewer, it'd be nice if i could get you on board helping too, i've tried everything. I get my internet from my main cablemodem/router combo, but that has a linksys e1200 attached with dd-wrt. so im not complaining, ninja literally ended saying charles im sorry you're going to have to figure this one out on your own. So i have three antminers just sitting in the box, doing nothing and have lost so much sleep over...

If you look back I asked you if it was beeping or if the led on the side was blinking rapidly after it was on for a second. That should tell us if it is connecting up at all.

second for the setup take the wireless out of the picture. IE plug your ant into one of the ethernet ports on your linksys and disable the wireless on your laptop and plug it in to another ethernet port on your linksys.
Then set the ip like I described earlier to 192.168.1.5 and try to connect.

I would be happy to try and talk you through it, PM me a good way to chat with you.
tk34

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:28:48 PM

Yes is Ninjatech or Bitmain reopening? I was waiting on the 11pm opening time
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:47:22 PM

Feb 15th 11:00 pm Beijing time is when they said it would reopen, time is in about 15 minutes folks!  
tk34

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:50:38 PM

I heard they sold out..I was on hitting refresh trying to get another unit. Did they even have any in stock? I heard bitmain had something like 20...Greaterninja has been nothing but great for me,except not having stock lol
Coinmart

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

Set the static ip on the laptop or connecting computer to 192.168.1.5

Turn off wifi

Reboot both systems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: