Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3068 times)
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Crypto loans will be a trend very soon and some crypto banks projects are already working with this new scenario.
For instance, I joined Baanx and Bankera ICOs.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

I do not think the traditional banking system will disappear, but it certainly can adapt to this new trend that cryptocurrencies are bringing

Yes, it is not possible that banks will adapt cryptocurrency platforms and allow this business as their diverter source of income instead of having offer traditional banking system scheme only. But traditional banking system will not be vanished but rather they will find ways and means to adapt cryptocurrency technology to get people attracted in banking system with cryptocurrency acceptance. So people minimize to go for loans or credit but rather invest their crypto's owned through banking system might be offered.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Crypto loans will be a trend very soon and some crypto banks projects are already working with this new scenario.
For instance, I joined Baanx and Bankera ICOs.

Indeed, banks in the future may adopt the cryptocurrency and crypto loans will appear but I just can't imagine how does this work but may we a more advance technology in the future they can implement it. But for know as what I have read in some article there are banks that adapt blockchains and sooner or later they may also adapt the cryptos. But I just don't think that traditional banking will disappear as well as the fiat.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
That is very difficult to implement because the Crypto market is still not widely accepted. In particular, it carries many negative things such as fraud, security system is very easy to penetrate and unsafe transactions.
There are many things that need to be corrected before putting into everyday life. I think we should not put too much trust in Cryptocurrency. It is in the stage of consideration for existence.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

Banks will still continue to exist even if we fully adopt the cryptocurrency as our own bank it is still the foundation of our governments funds and they are all connected as one. Being decentralized is surely have an ease on thinking because no one will know all of your transactions.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

The blockchain-based platform, crypto currency is at their developing stage it is very early to predict things but someday maybe crypto loans will be offered.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

I think we shouldn't worry this because in time this will happen seeing on how technology evolve from time to time. And as early as now I'm seeing crypto loans by peer to peer though I'm not sure if it's really safe to join and trust crypto people though somehow it's being escrowed. And now some icos had launched their lending platform yet it isn't that hit, maybe after it completed their roadmap it will make cryptos boom again.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Roy11

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

The blockchain-based platform, crypto currency is at their developing stage it is very early to predict things but someday maybe crypto loans will be offered.
that's very true once, now crypto lg is growing in various countries, maybe when it's been developed, crypto lending will happen, and credit will slowly disappear
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

This is a very promising direction and although loans in cryptocurrency today seem fantastic, but someday they will become a reality.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

Indeed. Hello AML BitCoin. This crypto is here to stay and nothing will jeopardize this coin, it has all the needed technology to become the next bitcoin. Wait and see. Read about it at https://amltoken.com/
Don't quite understand what you mean mate, but if it is another then you obviously have the wrong address)

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

If I'm not wrong have offer for the credit's herein crypto currency take a look at the lending section of this forum bitcointalk have some crypto's investor offering installment system as lending company and learn it how to be qualified LENDER.and of course if the cryptos replace the traditional money the credit card offering by the bank are end.
Thanks for the link - will read. And you have already worked on this scheme, or maybe someone from your friends or acquaintances? For some reason I think that this system is clearly not finalized and requires optimization and careful analysis by professionals.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

i dont know about the loan in bank system but for the bitcoin system i found many website that offers the loan or you can be the investor for loan and you will get the profit if you loan your bitcoin to another people, i think the best sytem to give a loan is do KYC so if the loan is not paid the institution can find that people
It sounds good, but how will you look for a person somewhere in Central Asia while in Europe and most importantly WHO will do it? As you know, KYC can be forged by taking the documents of another person. Ie in fact you will have nowhere to go if you decide to cheat and throw money.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

it never disappear, maybe about 20 or 30 years)) it is a huge kind of business. But i think banks in future studied to be competitors to bitcoin
Well, given the fact that the main competing banks within a single country are not so many and if you look at how many competing coins in the field of the crypt now - at the initial stage of its development, you can confidently say that the banks are very much behind with their Fiat currency and this trend will continue. I think it depends on the age of generations)

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:05 AM

I see a lot of things putting the future of crypto currency under doubt. But I think that it will develop and improve on the contrary. I see good growth dynamics, so it's too early to say crypto currency good-bye Wink
Well, in fact, no one is saying goodbye to cryptocurrency - even on the contrary - we only welcome it. Banks are losing ground and this is quite expected. Analyses show that by about 2025 the banking system of Fiat money will weaken completely and the cryptocurrency will reach new unprecedented levels. Well, we can only hope so)

CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Do not even dream that the current banking system will ever disappear. Crypto currency is not capable of causing significant harm to banks. Even if the crypto currency could destroy banks, the state will never stand aside from this process. Once the crypto currency would create a threat to the existence of banks, the state would severely suppress such an attempt, up to the complete prohibition of the crypto currency. Banks are an integral part of any state. A state without banks can not exist. Therefore, it is not necessary to conflict with banks.

Adopting of cryptocurrencies is a good choice it can earned a nice living by investing and trusting credit disappeared  we're on big profits here a good creation  to enter new generations ways of making money faster to grows. Banks still remain thier good legacy to hold individuals account strong and safe also I have sa salute to them also.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

I don't think the banking system will go away the next many years, but there business model, where they print debt money, out of the thin air, they can lend out will be  challenge.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

You can obtain some bitcoin or different coins to your companion however I think no organization right now that enables you to advance some cryptos.
I think this trend is not for long, given the speed of development of the crypto market and the speed of change of crypto currency with Fiat money. Let's look at the analysis of investors in the second half of the year and then the picture will become more clear.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

Do not even dream that the current banking system will ever disappear. Crypto currency is not capable of causing significant harm to banks. Even if the crypto currency could destroy banks, the state will never stand aside from this process. Once the crypto currency would create a threat to the existence of banks, the state would severely suppress such an attempt, up to the complete prohibition of the crypto currency. Banks are an integral part of any state. A state without banks can not exist. Therefore, it is not necessary to conflict with banks.

Adopting of cryptocurrencies is a good choice it can earned a nice living by investing and trusting credit disappeared  we're on big profits here a good creation  to enter new generations ways of making money faster to grows. Banks still remain thier good legacy to hold individuals account strong and safe also I have sa salute to them also.
Here the question is how to develop a credit system that it meets all the security requirements and at the same time had a large percentage of the Commission and ease of transfer. If the last point already has some clarity, the first two are still under big question. What do you think about it?

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

I don't think the banking system will go away the next many years, but there business model, where they print debt money, out of the thin air, they can lend out will be  challenge.
The fact is that there may come a time when the Fiat currency will simply become unprofitable. And then the credit system will clearly move to the crypt, but in what form it is not yet clear.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

sometimes i still prefer credits, but it's gon be yesterday soon for crypto users.

I don't think bitcoin loan or credits is possible, it is different from any banking institution. And the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. It is hard to put standards in bitcoin as decentralized blockchain technology.
If bitcoin did not have such a run in the price in a short period of time and would be more stable in the market, it would be possible to find ways of lending, but while it is tied to the Fiat currency, we will take loans in the usual banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: