Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:50:26 AM

Love this. Great and genius concept. Strong name and good backing. Wish the earth coin all the best. Looking forward to more news. I sure will help to spread the news about this coin and concept. My address (if Earthcoin team are feeling generous. Shocked))

emvxeb2Fc3jrC2xvsCMwN7qdegvMnwJeM5
A little something for you too (I feel generous today, though I'm not part of EAC team)
notNigel

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:51:37 AM

BTW, Earthcoin is no more or less for the earth than any other computer thing - it's all made by harrassed workforces using rare and toxic materials mined from poor countries in bad conditions and dumped back there when it's outlived it's usefulness so it can leach heavy metals back into the soil and poisonous fumes into the air.

Fail.

Or did AMD introduce a range of biodegradeable graphics cards while I wasn't looking ?
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 10:52:58 AM

I have just spent the last day doing the Portuguese translation. You can take a look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385540

I'll monitor the thread and let you guys know if I need recommendations for anything, I really love the way the EarthCoin community is shaping up. My address is eWpDWFLump555ocx4cfEhD3EYuyUj2MFup

Thanks!

Sorry I missed your message. Bounty is sent your way.

No more translation needed at this time.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Worth staying up for? Probably Smiley

How long? Not sure - when they are ready with their write up as it's sensitive and important. Hoping within a few hours or less.

Not sure if it means a price spike or anything though it just means something great for the near future SmileySmiley (who am I kidding, if all goes well this will be huge for us).

Awesome, great news! Can't wait. Everything keeps getting better and better with EarthCoin, keep it up Smiley

Better start mining again after loosing my wallet to a corrupted hard drive Sad

Really interested to see how this goes Smiley

We got a growing community on #Earthcoin, 50+ ppl there now. Most wanting to buy Earthcoins.
The video is pretty nice for new guys (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THzeIvAgtLE&noredirect=1)
Many questions about the Exchange too, so any updates would be nice.

Drop by the channel if you can Wink
gginer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:12:37 AM

Hello,

My name is Gustavo -  from Barcelona, Spain - and I am 28 years old. I have been developing websites for some years now but I discovered cryptocurrencies just a few months ago and got really interested.
I have been working for a couple of months on the localbitcoins version for QRK, publishing updates on the official Quarkcoin post on Bitcointalk.

I decided to port it to EAC as it's one of the coins I like the most and believe will grow in the near future. Website will be initially translated in 3 languages, french, spanish and english. I am working on a .po file so the community can help me translate it in other languages. The idea is to allow everyone to buy/sell EAC with USD/EUR directly, just as localbitcoins work.

Here is the screenshot I posted on the QRK post of what I have until now:

Coding for the QRK website is finished, I am still waiting for the graphic designer to give me the design so the design you can see is just for testing purposes. Website should be online in about a week.

Why I ask for donations?

I don't plan to take fees for transactions. I already had great support from the alt-coins developers and users and I think the idea is to make easy and cheap to trade EAC.

My EAC wallet for donations:
ea9LVFy1bB6kGijY39j5xaoY8Vu89hfzYA

My BTC wallet:
1EcPG7m4Rn4Md7auVNRtzrrqHfCD5ATd18

If you make a donation and wish to appear as project supporter on the future website please leave a comment or send me a PM. This project takes me a lot of time and is completely supported by users/developers donations. I am always opened to suggestions, critics or questions so please if you have doubts just ask me.

It would be nice to have the website translated in a lot of languages so if you can help with translation please send me a PM. I can’t answer all PM but I will take note of everything and contact you if needed.

Thank you,
Gustavo

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
BoostNZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:27:29 AM

Awesome work ^

I can't translate anything, but if you need a hand testing or anything flick me a pm ill be glad to help.
notNigel

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:29:06 AM

How is Earthcoin going to help the Earth ?
notNigel

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:44:34 AM

Or did I miss the memo on this one ?
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

Or did I miss the memo on this one ?

Hi NotNigel.

I am going to try to put myself in the worst critics shoes. "It's a crypto, must be mined, meaning ewaste, fail" and "right, earth, meets tech, lolol" and "Just another coin"...

We hear you. It seems somewhat hypocritical to try to put earth and crypto in the same sentence. To a degree, you're right.

It's so early in the game that we don't have a clue where or how big this will get, how much adoptability it will get, how much more hate it will get, how much resistance from regulators it will get... However if and when we get past all that we hope that we can use this to help both people and the planet, in many ways. Foundations maybe? Unified efforts to commit/contribute to? Simply helping somewhere remote? Way too many avenues to try to list them off - we don't have a concrete plan set in stone and that's one thing I've learned about this industry, is if you create a business plan = hahahaha good luck with that. We get pulled in a lot of directions fast, so far the simple response from the markets and the amount of people all working together is proof in itself that something is working on the people side at least for now.

Way too early to have that convo but glad it was brought up as good communities can do wonders for the earth and its people.

As a last note I'll leave you guys with a really cool link on how fast earth plus tech are merging.
- kinda scary but keep an open mind :: http://www.2045.com (watch the video)

gginer

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:08:48 PM

Hello,

My name is Gustavo -  from Barcelona, Spain - and I am 28 years old. I have been developing websites for some years now but I discovered cryptocurrencies just a few months ago and got really interested.
I have been working for a couple of months on the localbitcoins version for QRK, publishing updates on the official Quarkcoin post on Bitcointalk.

I decided to port it to EAC as it's one of the coins I like the most and believe will grow in the near future. Website will be initially translated in 3 languages, french, spanish and english. I am working on a .po file so the community can help me translate it in other languages. The idea is to allow everyone to buy/sell EAC with USD/EUR directly, just as localbitcoins work.

Coding for the QRK website is finished, I am still waiting for the graphic designer to give me the design so the design you can see is just for testing purposes. Website should be online in about a week.

Why I ask for donations?

I don't plan to take fees for transactions. I already had great support from the alt-coins developers and users and I think the idea is to make easy and cheap to trade EAC.

My BTC wallet:

If you make a donation and wish to appear as project supporter on the future website please leave a comment or send me a PM. This project takes me a lot of time and is completely supported by users/developers donations. I am always opened to suggestions, critics or questions so please if you have doubts just ask me.

It would be nice to have the website translated in a lot of languages so if you can help with translation please send me a PM. I can’t answer all PM but I will take note of everything and contact you if needed.

Thank you,
Gustavo

First donation received. Total donation by users: 1500 EAC. Thanks!

Update: 2 donations. Total 1550EAC.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 12:23:19 PM

Hello,

My name is Gustavo -  from Barcelona, Spain - and I am 28 years old. I have been developing websites for some years now but I discovered cryptocurrencies just a few months ago and got really interested.

Why I ask for donations?

My BTC wallet:

Thank you,
Gustavo

First donation received. Total donation by users: 1500 EAC. Thanks!

Update: 2 donations. Total 1550EAC.

This is the news I was talking about Smiley

We gave Gus a nice bounty to start it off, and asked him to proactively ask for donations as well without being shy as this is something we'll all benefit from by having no fee's. The more easy ways we have for people to xfer fiat to eac the better. Please support gus on this.

spikkio

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:28:45 PM

http://earthcoin.biz/earthcoin_branding_logo2.png

Hello,

My name is Gustavo -  from Barcelona, Spain - and I am 28 years old. I have been developing websites for some years now but I discovered cryptocurrencies just a few months ago and got really interested.

https://i.imgur.com/7EOfqR9.jpg&fnr

Why I ask for donations?

My BTC wallet:

Thank you,
Gustavo

donated some!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:22:09 PM

Donated and gl with the site!
kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:24:19 PM

put my share of 5000 on the way aswell  Wink
manfeel

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:28:22 PM

Hello,

Why I ask for donations?

My BTC wallet:

Thank you,
Gustavo

donated some!
good thing!
eac:eTUZAd6wSNGLckVUmz49Mq6R3NamdMjiMX

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
Taborresen

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:29:37 PM

Love this. Great and genius concept. Strong name and good backing. Wish the earth coin all the best. Looking forward to more news. I sure will help to spread the news about this coin and concept. My address (if Earthcoin team are feeling generous. Shocked))

emvxeb2Fc3jrC2xvsCMwN7qdegvMnwJeM5
A little something for you too (I feel generous today, though I'm not part of EAC team)

Thanks man.... or woman?? Wink
gginer

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:30:25 PM

Hello,

Why I ask for donations?

My BTC wallet:

Thank you,
Gustavo

Two more donations. Total donated by users: 6800 EAC. Thanks for your support.

I sent my graphic designer an email, he will prepare a unique design for Earthcoin. Let's make it!

manfeel

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:35:38 PM

Hello,

Why I ask for donations?

My BTC wallet:

Thank you,
Gustavo

Two more donations. Total donated by users: 6800 EAC. Thanks for your support.

I sent my graphic designer an email, he will prepare a unique design for Earthcoin. Let's make it!
you have good ideas and well skills,please pm earthcoin.he is good man.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
51trillion

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:37:28 PM

epfr2JaFSMDXtsyjxcmrboTmDnpM3dCoWL
newfreedomone

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:53:28 PM

If your feeling really generous to get me started on my earth coin adventure you can donate to:

eZpzp5mmNEf1fjC7PuvnuH2nXaQCKMxHMj

I like this coin  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: