Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70486 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

With regard to withdrawals, will there be fees? Because in the description of the project it speaks in zero rates, will it be carried out for any type of transaction?
Yes, there's transactions from cryptoriya that requires fee's or charge if you withdraw from atm using their card... And the charge are differently depending on the cryptoriya card you are using, and they'll have two cards to choose from the luxury to regular...
Correct, and when you choose a luxury card, you can save more specially if you can store a huge amount of token unlike to regular one that the fees are more than the fees of luxury one.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

I joined this project. I'm interested to look how the owners implement the plan!  Good luck team!

Lets  just wait up until the developers of the crypto riya project platform launch this one of a kind project in the industry of the  crypto currency
DickS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Hi team.
I support this plan and hope  it should be successful.
Thoughtful design, seamless approach.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

Banks are reacting strange by creating troubles for cryptocurrencies holders who were using traditional bank accounts to transfer funds. We need more projects like this of which mission is to ease the whole process for crypto holders to buy or spend their funds in seamless way. It will remain to see how the concept will be executed to make this happen. If it is implemented the dependence on banks will reduce visibly.
Exactly. Who will need banks by the way? Actually crypto-holders hate banks as much as banks hate crytocurrencies by the way  Cheesy. Well with Cryptoriya, dependence on banks will be lessen by then specially for crypto users.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

I see a promising project. Please is there a bonus tied to Token purchased? And what is the actual timeframe of the ICO?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Banks are reacting strange by creating troubles for cryptocurrencies holders who were using traditional bank accounts to transfer funds. We need more projects like this of which mission is to ease the whole process for crypto holders to buy or spend their funds in seamless way. It will remain to see how the concept will be executed to make this happen. If it is implemented the dependence on banks will reduce visibly.

I think we cannot blame the banks because of existing procedures that pertain to money laundering. But I agree with you! If there is a way that Cryptocurrency really don't need to pass through any bank, this would be a better and easy way for us to convert our crypto. This is why I decided to support this project so all of us will benefit from this project.
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

This service is what each one of us needs. Good luck in your work.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

As well as investing in companies locally and abroad,
I think Cryptoriya has many offer to us,
I think we can invest like  property, bonds and cash.
I must say other benefits are included.
This platform pretty interesting and big help for our future. 

Absolutely true! There are many advantages if you will become part of CryptoRiya. In fact, I really support this project, from investment to wearing of their signature. I hope that they will have some incentives or rewards for the investors just like free luxury debit card to a lucky winner. That will help to boost their token sale.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Absolutely true! There are many advantages if you will become part of CryptoRiya. In fact, I really support this project, from investment to wearing of their signature. I hope that they will have some incentives or rewards for the investors just like free luxury debit card to a lucky winner. That will help to boost their token sale.

If you have that much cryptocurrency to use then luxury debit card will be good. I am happy if they will just waive the fee's on using the regular cryptoriya card. Although I can handle the cost for the regular cryptoriya card, I will bleed if I use a luxury debit card. If you sure want to get a luxury debit card, make sure to check the related fees for using the card. I wont accept one even if it is for free, Its a bait. Those who can afford it are surely spending luxuriously.
honba

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

It's a crypto interchange is very nice.
Interesting idea, unblemished project.  Good luck all.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

That is right. Imagine the convenience it will bring to the whole crypto community which we can convert instantly our cryptocurrency into cash. In addition to this, the safest location of our token will be Cryptoriya platform. This is really a great project from CryptoRiya Team.
CryptoRiya, bringing convenience to crypto users to the whole world! hahaha, their main selling point is really solving the inconvenience that all cryptocurrency users experience.
I just hope that it really will be easy to use and instant, and also I hope that the use of their card would would be direct and that I would be able to use my crypto immediately for eating outside or shopping with the use of their card.
Cryptoriya can convert all your tokens to cash everywhere, also it can use it as a debit card to any store accredited by cryptoriya and i guess that's what we called instant... Also the convenience for all user that i think cryptoriya platform wants for them...

@joeljames23, you are 50% correct and 50% wrong,
YES, cryptoriya will be using debit cards for the people who want to access cryptocurrency and convert it into fiat.
BUT, the store dont need to be accredited by the cryptoriya, you can use that card anywhere!
as long as they are accepting debit cards. because it is powered by VISA or MASTERCARD and convertible to FIAT!
Well, it might become real if ever stores will credit the CryptoRiya. But since they provide debit cards nothing to worry that stores will not credit CryptoRiya card. CryptoRiya aims to make a global remittance that can be used to convert cryptocurrency into fiat.

I wish each nations will adapt this concept of which cryptoriya has, so that each citizen of each country will get easily get their fiat currency in

simplest things thru cryptoriya, isn't right? and also one of the things I like with it which I read to their WP was Our smart city will offer all

solutions in one single platform. We want to implement a shopping center with possibility to purchase goods from our partners using SCE

tokens and get the goods delivered to your home address.
Simple thing but it is important to the side of cryptocurrency people. There are many projects here that have are too ambitious but they are not really the one who can help to ease the problem of the current issue in our society. If I am a whale investor, I will choose a project like cryptoriya where I will know that someday, it will benefit me a lot.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

I understand that cryptoriya is multi functional wallet that can house multiple number of tokens and also have the ability to instantly convert tokens into cash, this means cryptoriya can be link to bank account for withdrawal of fiat to personal bank account?
This is similar to shapeshift in services?
Not really linked since you won't be providing information ton them unless you are actually withdrawing. The process is discussed in the whitepaper saying that you just need to go to the platform, fill in the details, and your tokens could be sent as cash into a debit card,or to a bank account, or to the cryptoriya card.
Not really like shapeshift, but yes, there are similarities. Shapeshift offers crypto as if it's stock or forex, with cryptoriya, it's more focused on crypto to anything but probably mostly cash and more convenience.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Baing able to avail a debit card which automatically converts your cryptocurrency into cash is really a great initiative of this project since one of the major problem in this industry is the inconvenience of the cryptocurrency as cash equivalent.

But with that also come all the tax burdens that will hopefully be eased sometime. Whenever you buy something with crypto it is a taxable event and that is ridiculous if we talk about a few bucks.
Arceusz

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

I joined this project. I'm interested to look how the owners implement the plan!  Good luck team!

That's right i must agree with you sir/madame we must keep an eye too in the crypto riya project platform if the developera have any announcments.
Good.luck to the crypto.riya project platform.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Communication of crypto and Fiat worlds is one of the most urgent tasks of our time, and always attracts interest from the crypto community.I really want to believe that the Project cryptoriya will solve this problem and will bring income for its investors.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

With regard to withdrawals, will there be fees? Because in the description of the project it speaks in zero rates, will it be carried out for any type of transaction?
Yes, there's transactions from cryptoriya that requires fee's or charge if you withdraw from atm using their card... And the charge are differently depending on the cryptoriya card you are using, and they'll have two cards to choose from the luxury to regular...
Correct, and when you choose a luxury card, you can save more specially if you can store a huge amount of token unlike to regular one that the fees are more than the fees of luxury one.
But for me the use of luxury card is best for people who have a lot of token or coin to exchange everyday, or should i say it will depend from the status and needs of a person if what card are suitable for him/her to use...
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Exactly. Who will need banks by the way? Actually crypto-holders hate banks as much as banks hate crytocurrencies by the way  Cheesy. Well with Cryptoriya, dependence on banks will be lessen by then specially for crypto users.
That is right, well we don't need a bank to store our crypto currency where as most of the time we need to go outside when we want to save our money, but now, CryptoRiya is here and they will give people to lessen their time because we don't need a bank to have a savings, just the card of CryptoRiya is enough.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

If you have that much cryptocurrency to use then luxury debit card will be good. I am happy if they will just waive the fee's on using the regular cryptoriya card. Although I can handle the cost for the regular cryptoriya card, I will bleed if I use a luxury debit card. If you sure want to get a luxury debit card, make sure to check the related fees for using the card. I wont accept one even if it is for free, Its a bait. Those who can afford it are surely spending luxuriously.
Well the regular one doesnt require a monthly payment, only the premium one. You are right dude. It is indeed dangerous to use a luxury debit card. It could lead to bankruptcy  Cheesy  Grin. Anyway, it still depends on the person using it, his motivations and goals. 
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

I see a promising project. Please is there a bonus tied to Token purchased? And what is the actual timeframe of the ICO?

Details of the ICO can be found in post #2 of this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3808463.msg37286976#msg37286976 and in page 29 of the WhitePaper https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

Let us just hope for the best.  CryptoRiya will definitely break the barrier between this two different forms of money. Now that almost all are aware of digital money, I don't think they will adjust too much. Digital Money is now used in many transactions, people are sometimes unaware that they are using digital money because they are still thinking that they are holding a fiat money just in digital form. Well, that is the same principle as Cryptocurrency and much better because it is under Blockchain Technology which offers high security, transparency, and reliability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: